What happened with jumping event? - Page 3 - Ragnarok 2 Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

What happened with jumping event?

• Please log in to reply
245 replies to this topic

#51 Ahkam

Ahkam

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 119 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 04 May 2014 - 02:05 AM

I didn't receive any confirmation email :

me neither

#52 Henin1987

Henin1987

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 04 May 2014 - 05:21 AM

Me too no mail:S

#53 Sehee

Sehee

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 180 posts

Posted 04 May 2014 - 01:31 PM

it's like they don't want us to play LOTS :3

#54 samsam2610

samsam2610

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 535 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 04 May 2014 - 02:55 PM

This event reminds me of my local RO1 official server. One month before closing, they gave us lots of free stuffs for us to enjoy the game. If my memory is correct, they even gave out free lv 99 char as a way to say goodbye :p_sad: . Please, please, don't repeat it  :p_sad:

#55 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 04 May 2014 - 06:09 PM

This event reminds me of my local RO1 official server. One month before closing, they gave us lots of free stuffs for us to enjoy the game. If my memory is correct, they even gave out free lv 99 char as a way to say goodbye :p_sad: . Please, please, don't repeat it  :p_sad:

FORESHADOWING.

#56 TorWauki

TorWauki

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts
  • Server:Collision Private Server™

Posted 04 May 2014 - 06:34 PM

Good thing I never spent real money on this game lol

Edited by TorWauki, 04 May 2014 - 06:35 PM.

#57 BlueTrainer

BlueTrainer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 04 May 2014 - 08:01 PM

Good thing I never spent real money on this game lol

this kinda a word make people not gonna buy item from kafra shop(kinda type wanna start endless debate) and show how ignorance they are lol

oh well I'm spent real money on vip :D and im proud of it lolzzzz :(

#58 xMagik

xMagik

Amateur Blogger

• Members - No Sig
  • 440 posts
  • LocationLimbo

Posted 04 May 2014 - 09:36 PM

Illyana Rasputin.   I just had to say it xD

haha true :) glad you did

#59 Ahkam

Ahkam

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 12:20 AM

LOTS is boring... every quest is the same job with diferent mob, stuff to pick up, diferent boss to kill in dungeons, etc...

AoV is getting closer to ro1 

#60 xMagik

xMagik

Amateur Blogger

• Members - No Sig
  • 440 posts
  • LocationLimbo

Posted 05 May 2014 - 01:05 AM

They haven't been sent out yet, for some reason, and it's being looked into. Rest assured, accounts made prior to this event and that have subscribed to the newsletter will be obtaining their new lv50 too. At the moment it's only those accounts created within these days that are receiving the lv50 character.

do you know when the accounts already subscribed will be getting their new lvl 50? i hope soon

#61 FluffyMiyu

FluffyMiyu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 383 posts
  • LocationMalaysia
  • Server:Nom nom nom

Posted 05 May 2014 - 01:13 AM

LOTS is boring... every quest is the same job with diferent mob, stuff to pick up, diferent boss to kill in dungeons, etc...

tumblr_mnksldboXR1reeivdo1_500.gif

#62 PandeeChio

PandeeChio

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 591 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 01:15 AM

If killing dif mobs, gather dif item, killing dif boss is boring...whats so fun of killing same mob all time 24/7 for 6 months until you go after it to kill dif mob for another 6months for 24/7?

Logic? "Itz funz to spam 1 button"?

"Kill a poring with 1mil hp with only bash that deals 1dmg" < thatz funz??

#63 Diartemis

Diartemis

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 62 posts
  • LocationShanghai

Posted 05 May 2014 - 02:06 AM

The account is currently suspended.
Please contact WarpPortal Support.

Just because I'm in China, I can't edit profile and subscribe, I sent tickets before and got no answer, so what can I do?

#64 xMagik

xMagik

Amateur Blogger

• Members - No Sig
  • 440 posts
  • LocationLimbo

Posted 05 May 2014 - 03:04 AM

Just because I'm in China, I can't edit profile and subscribe, I sent tickets before and got no answer, so what can I do?

pm someone important :) an admin

#65 Ahkam

Ahkam

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 03:47 AM

If killing dif mobs, gather dif item, killing dif boss is boring...whats so fun of killing same mob all time 24/7 for 6 months until you go after it to kill dif mob for another 6months for 24/7?

Logic? "Itz funz to spam 1 button"?

"Kill a poring with 1mil hp with only bash that deals 1dmg" < thatz funz??

atm there's only 1 place to grind. Would be funnier if we could grind at every hard dungeon

#66 saki999

saki999

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 04:55 AM

I'd wait until May 8th.

#67 Ahkam

Ahkam

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 08:09 AM

why my account got suspended?

#68 UnknownBeing

UnknownBeing

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 517 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 08:32 AM

Nvm. Browser was being stupid.

Edited by UnknownBeing, 05 May 2014 - 11:13 AM.

#69 Innocenzio

Innocenzio

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 118 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 05 May 2014 - 08:41 AM

As others have said, I don't think handing out free level 50's to new players is a good idea. There should be some sort of requirement involved (like already having a lvl 50), but I don't make the decisions.

I saw sooo many new people in the game yesterday. Whether they were alts, low levels taking advantage of the upgrade, or new players was indeterminable. I think the strategy is to attract new players into the game with a free level 50 and hope that they will stick around, but once again... who knows.

Just hopefully not this:

This event reminds me of my local RO1 official server. One month before closing, they gave us lots of free stuffs for us to enjoy the game. If my memory is correct, they even gave out free lv 99 char as a way to say goodbye :p_sad: . Please, please, don't repeat it  :p_sad:

#70 VModCherry

VModCherry

Amateur Blogger

• VMod Retired
  • 167 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 09:02 AM

do you know when the accounts already subscribed will be getting their new lvl 50? i hope soon

Supposed to be may 6th, but considering people still didn't receive the email I can't be really sure.

That message may appear for several reasons. If you've sent a ticket about it and got no answer after weeks, try and pm a CM then.

#71 jdmtouch

jdmtouch

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1535 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Server:Aranzeb

Posted 05 May 2014 - 09:03 AM

If you make too many accounts with the same IP it will block you from the warpportal site and tells you when you login that your account has been temporarily disabled.

#72 Zanbee

Zanbee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1622 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 10:08 AM

Yes, if you try to make too many accounts, you will be blocked. This is a preventative measure put in place to prevent any foul play. 

If you are an existing user and already subscribed to the newsletter, you will get the jump option on May 8th. We have to give out the jump option manually to existing users, so that is why there is a wait period.

#73 Kiryu

Kiryu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2092 posts
  • LocationLily of Elon -Crystal Desert
  • Server:Sea of Sorrows - GW2

Posted 05 May 2014 - 10:14 AM

Yes, if you try to make too many accounts, you will be blocked. This is a preventative measure put in place to prevent any foul play. 

If you are an existing user and already subscribed to the newsletter, you will get the jump option on May 8th. We have to give out the jump option manually to existing users, so that is why there is a wait period.

Yeah I already made two caracters in two of of my three accounts... but I notice something (both are noel) and is that all quests from first map are missing, while I get the aprt of LuLz lvl 50!!! the khara quests linked to them need those quests... and I kind of got piss off I cannot clear the history of noel >.<... anyway to fix that for already made jump characters?

#74 Innocenzio

Innocenzio

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 118 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 05 May 2014 - 10:47 AM

Yeah I already made two caracters in two of of my three accounts... but I notice something (both are noel) and is that all quests from first map are missing, while I get the aprt of LuLz lvl 50!!! the khara quests linked to them need those quests... and I kind of got piss off I cannot clear the history of noel >.<... anyway to fix that for already made jump characters?

That happens for the human classes as well. I was unable to acquire any quest until I left the school grounds and headed into East Mjollnir Mt. 

#75 KouKayne

KouKayne

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 12:27 PM

mmh.. me and my brother have some problems, we are from aeria, so we had to make up new accounts on WP's site, i did it some monsths ago to post on the forums, he never did so he just made it, but when we both go to add our ro2 account... ro2 isn't in the list to "existing" games to add to the account.

how do we resolve this ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users