Satan Morroc Update Plan 5-28 Implementation Date - Page 3 - Foundry Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Satan Morroc Update Plan 5-28 Implementation Date

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
79 replies to this topic

#51 heyxsean

heyxsean

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 715 posts

Posted 18 May 2014 - 06:08 AM

No one cares about how much you play the game ... kay =0

if someone wants to throw in their 2 cent then let them, stop comparing your xx time you spend playing to others as if it means anything lol

#52 Ralis

Ralis

[TOS] The Man Trap

• VMod Retired
  • 6982 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Classic

Posted 18 May 2014 - 03:45 PM

You know it's only considered "circle-jerking" because we all agree with each other, right? :l

#53 EtNox

EtNox

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 291 posts
  • Server:euRo -> fRo -> Classic

Posted 19 May 2014 - 11:01 AM

Well, i'd still like to know if these changes apply to both maps coming with the update.

As the sole purpose of this "awesome" customization is preventing mvp-abuse, the quest-map shouldn't get them at all (as the only thing spawning there being a useless-questmvp no one cares for, as he's not dropping anything besides questloot for a quest you're not planning to implement anyways).

I'd like to know if it's like this:

Without Dandelion quest

-> Questmap available. No changes to this one (like no 25 deathtimer, etc - this one is only useful for lvling anyways as there's no mvp)..

With Dandelion quest

-> Realmap available, including MvP and some guy handing out one version of the Continental Guard Accessories. Changes applied.

#54 squirreI

squirreI

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 467 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 03:55 PM

Give all mvps a 50% chance to drop guild surplus box.

Don't implement 25 death limit.

#55 Dokey

Dokey

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 331 posts
  • LocationSeattle, WA
  • Server:ReStart

Posted 20 May 2014 - 01:25 AM

I actually like the idea of a guild surplus CRATE (5 boxes) dropping from MvPs to make some of the ones with awful drops (other than the card, obv) more desirable. 30-50% rate?

#56 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 20 May 2014 - 11:13 AM

I actually like the idea of a guild surplus CRATE (5 boxes) dropping from MvPs to make some of the ones with awful drops (other than the card, obv) more desirable. 30-50% rate?

Wouldn't that trivialize supplies leading to infinite slims? What about tactical advantages like avoiding unnecessary fights and stuff?

#57 Razo

Razo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 10:02 PM

Give all mvps a 50% chance to drop guild surplus box.

Don't implement 25 death limit.

I for one am fond of the death limit

It will make things more interesting

And if people stop going there because of it...

I admit... it will be to my benefit...

Other than that... I'm too lazy to go back but will say I agree with the person who suggested switching the items that are to be exchanged in bio3 for GSB

Also back to xellie asking about pauldron

1)I think its also a castle drop

2)Its dropped by naght sieger (okay... yes this one is waaaaaay out of many's league :heh:  myself included :p_sad: )

3)people are still farming CBD im sure so no need to worry about a shortage of pauldrons

4)if a shortage does occur... even better for those who secure those castles/hunt sealed bapho

they get a little extra back when they hunt sealed bapho. It wont pay for the run most likely... but itll be better nonetheless

But in the end of the day I will say this... I too agree that more areas should obtain GSB... while I only manage a small guild for me there are enough GSB to go around, I realize its not the case for all.

Food for thought... 1GSB per kill count turn-in (makes guild parties more accessible and makes helping lower level guild members an incentive)

Adding GSB to low level monster to promote he nvm... then lazy ppl will take kills from the low lvl guys... and itd be harder for new ppl to join the game :p_sad:

well c u guys next week (or whenever i decided to read forum again)

#58 Razo

Razo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 10:07 PM

Wouldn't that trivialize supplies leading to infinite slims? What about tactical advantages like avoiding unnecessary fights and stuff?

Okaaaaaaaaaaay... before I go... PLEAAAAAAAAAAAASE no GSB crate... i said it before... MVP cards (even the sold called useless ones) should be incentive enough for hunting these (for some classes) zeny guzzlers

If you dropped the idea or left it (2 GSB x Morroc kill) my reaction would be "so?" but make it a crate at 50% (especially across ALL MvPs) and it goes to OMG!!! WHAT ARE YOU GUYS THINKING?!!!!! ok... now I'm off

#59 squirreI

squirreI

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 467 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 08:52 AM

Hunting mvps is a waste of time if you're just in it for the card. It's not rewarding. Granted I might be a little bit biased because I've killed at least 15k mvps in my lifetime and never gotten a card. 1 Guild surplus box is enough. Give it a 20% rate or something. I'd be happy if I got 1 box in 5 mvps.

#60 squirreI

squirreI

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 467 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 11:38 AM

I just want to reiterate... Please do not include the 25 death limit because it is unnecessary. Thank you.

#61 MasterLuis

MasterLuis

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 01:39 PM

you dont know bro? this is random custom classic server now :P

#62 aulbath

aulbath

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 528 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 08:33 PM

supply box from mvp!!(20-30chance maybe) its a waste of supplies and money going there, farming them for days, using over 1k blues/slims and getting nothing but obb,emps, or yggs, by a very low chance, only rich players can afford hunting them, i dont have bots that pay my debts, so going to mvp hunt is a luxury

it will be a nice way to keep players active playing,and doing partys together,also the people that just bot on the weekdays  and only logs for woe, may be active again.

Plus this is a nice idea for the classes that cant farm solo in Guild Dungeons. or it will ruin the gd pvp?.. that nobody uses.

Edited by aulbath, 24 May 2014 - 10:00 PM.

#63 EtNox

EtNox

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 291 posts
  • Server:euRo -> fRo -> Classic

Posted 26 May 2014 - 02:10 AM

A single Box at like 25% Basechance should be sufficient. With VIP and/or other Dropmods this should come out at a decent droprate in the end.

Not overkill, but at least something to go with. Rather then getting an Elunium or Ori once in a while (i still like keeping unique-trashdrops for collectors!)

And, once more, i'd like to know about the Satan Morroc thingy - is it possible to separate the maps? Questmap being accesible without some quest or whatever as there are no possible mvp-shenanigans anyways?

#64 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 26 May 2014 - 09:09 AM

Plus this is a nice idea for the classes that cant farm solo in Guild Dungeons. or it will ruin the gd pvp?.. that nobody uses.

So little pvp in GD. I kill anyone that slows the spawn/talks -_-/is from an enemy guild/that I don't like but then I wonder why no boxes are on market.

#65 aulbath

aulbath

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 528 posts

Posted 26 May 2014 - 01:51 PM

So little pvp in GD. I kill anyone that slows the spawn/talks -_-/is from an enemy guild/that I don't like but then I wonder why no boxes are on market.

lol..i never see people there :/, well in prontera ones at least.
Maybe if they increase the drop of boxes on GD, the activity server will increase(like a place to farm for non botters),the PVP will increase. little partys fighting for supply boxes in the weekday, and then on weekends fighting in woe, and since its PVP, If you could use the bg potions will be amazing , there will be more bg, more pvp, more fun , you can have another use for the bg pots, and maybe add a system like if you kill a player he drops 1 or a random quantity of surplus boxes, if they have one in their inventory.

#66 monica12314

monica12314

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 373 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 09:20 AM

Are we getting an increase of rate in guild box?

#67 Victoryblood

Victoryblood

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 434 posts
  • Server:Whatever we got

Posted 28 May 2014 - 06:53 AM

I can't seem to find the job class npcs for the dandelion's request. Is the quest implemented? :hmm:

#68 aulbath

aulbath

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 528 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 08:41 PM

the dandelion request is bugged man, fix it, i spend all the damn day there, to find that the 1 person instance is bugged, it dc u when you are about to end it..

#69 Gn1ydnu

Gn1ydnu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2077 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 29 May 2014 - 09:37 AM

I've supplied my guilds in the past, just about solo via guild surplus boxes. I did this for months. I do not wish to spend 30+ hours a week (not including potting) to hand farm supplies. Honestly, I would rather bot or quit this server before having to do that again.

I love iRO, my past positive actions reflect this (ignore all the negative ones). I don't want to move to another server because I can't woe due to no supplies. I have no issue hand farming them, in the past for hours a day everyday. The sheer amount of time need to farm and then pot is crazy.

If something, serious, doesn't happen then I have no issue taking myself and my friends to another server.

#70 Razo

Razo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 08:44 PM

im stuck on dandellions request mission B

i dont get any story on satan morroc after yellow key

any ideas?

(i would go with no key in inventory)

#71 zerowon

zerowon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 941 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 29 May 2014 - 09:36 PM

For those unaware on mission B of the dandelions quest before you go to level 3 of Thanatos tower you need to get the side quest from the door guardian in order to proceed to the final phase of the quest. Written from my iPhone

#72 Razo

Razo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 10:07 PM

For those unaware on mission B of the dandelions quest before you go to level 3 of Thanatos tower you need to get the side quest from the door guardian in order to proceed to the final phase of the quest. Written from my iPhone

the one who guards lvl 2?

I mean the one on lvl 2 guarding lvl 3?

Edited by Razo, 29 May 2014 - 10:07 PM.

#73 zerowon

zerowon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 941 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 29 May 2014 - 10:29 PM

yes that is correct

#74 Razo

Razo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 11:29 PM

thanks
i'll have a look at it after work

#75 aulbath

aulbath

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 528 posts

Posted 30 May 2014 - 07:00 AM

CAMITOR THE QUEST SIDE A IS STILL BUGGED............ cant talk to the man on the floor in morroc castle

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users