PaleRose

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 504 posts
  • LocationMars
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:ex Hammmmmmmmmmmmmmmerine

Posted 20 May 2014 - 09:22 AM

nice news? this is more like a bad omen. later they're gonna end up merging the servers and we'll have only 1 again.

#27 Mayo

Mayo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1676 posts
  • Server:Valdesermine

Posted 20 May 2014 - 04:33 PM

nice news? this is more like a bad omen. later they're gonna end up merging the servers and we'll have only 1 again.

it surely wouldnt be the first time..

#28 Sasuke21

Sasuke21

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4248 posts
  • LocationRomania
  • Server:AionEU/Nexus

Posted 20 May 2014 - 09:26 PM

Lol so they merged servers so they can separate them again :) funny back to square 1 i guess.

#29 LightningFarron

LightningFarron

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • LocationBarcelona
  • Server:Nova

Posted 20 May 2014 - 09:59 PM

u can play on Nova also with the client, u just need to bypass the launcher ^^

atleast for now, after the patch u dont need to

That's good x3 thanks for the answer ^^

I can't wait for the new server XD

#30 AngelicPretty

AngelicPretty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1514 posts
  • LocationKiwiland!
  • Server:FOC

Posted 21 May 2014 - 02:44 AM

lol Nova AH at moment has a total of 128 items. 5 carus, 6 rare, 

trifi has 1329 items  total.

just merge servers.

or at least make AH interserver idiots who go Nova will need items and an AH that spans both servers will also help attract newbies mb.

#31 Dyshana

Dyshana

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1410 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 21 May 2014 - 05:38 AM

A lot of people will move to Nova, so in AH there will be more items soon. Also it will be easier to do raids on Nova, so AH will grow.

#32 ThreeTimes6

ThreeTimes6

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1103 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Server:Ex-Hammerine

Posted 21 May 2014 - 06:02 AM

class/skill teachers should move over to Nova too *lol* (atleast 1 of each class)

#33 WorkYaDangNag

WorkYaDangNag

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 376 posts
  • LocationOregon
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 21 May 2014 - 06:38 AM

good deal. Now when i go to farm, there wont be much competition since all the noobs will go home to roost on the Nofun server. Can still fight them on the battlefield and laugh at the koreans for running home.

Who wants to afk and make game back into an interactive chat room????

Spoiler

#34 jebac098

jebac098

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 08:26 AM

You guys will go to nova and i gove you 1 week till you start crying and asking to move you acc to tirifi....nova will be afk server this event is a chance for novq ppl to come to tirifi and play a game

#35 jebac098

jebac098

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 08:28 AM

You guys will go to nova and i gove you 1 week till you start crying and asking to move you acc to tirifi....nova will be afk server this event is a chance for novq ppl to come to tirifi and play a game

#36 BumblefootV7

BumblefootV7

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 08:32 AM

Hammerine im coming home :)

Dokdo expect us

#37 Howako

Howako

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 885 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Server:Not Requiem

Posted 21 May 2014 - 08:42 AM

good deal. Now when i go to farm, there wont be much competition since all the noobs will go home to roost on the Nofun server. Can still fight them on the battlefield and laugh at the koreans for running home.

Spoiler

I do!! will miss your nagging ass tho! 

as for AH we will fill it up pretty quick since mostly what there is to do on a pve server is raid! (This is good news for my pve Radiant). Instead of pk and insult each other all day long. That and many carebears will be returning to the game bringing with them all the stuff they had before they quit so not worried about AH.

ok haters time to start hatin on me for being a carebear! (not that I was ever in the closet about it)

#38 Skid

Skid

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1034 posts
  • Server:Warframe/Smite

Posted 21 May 2014 - 08:46 AM

I think It's gonna be other way around, as it was before. 

#39 Sandyman

Sandyman

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1677 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 08:56 AM

Spoiler

you know thats just ignorance.

Let me tell you a little Secret about the shiny Future on the PvE Server...

Server Update 199:

The Professions Updater

introducing new available Professions for all Temperions  on the PvE Server.

The Miner:

grab your Pickax and mine some Minerals at the PD (with a Speed Bonus of 200 % and twice the Haul)

+ implementing new Minerals all over the World Maps!

The Tutor: (aka the mobster)

party up as a scholar with the Tutor to get a 100 % Exp. Bonus from Quests and beating Mobs!

+ implementing Tutor Areas all over the World map with higher Mob density for a hot time!

The Alchemist:

Enchant/Reinforce & Compounding with a 15% Bonus rate! 

The Alchemist is able to upgrade the "Carus Simple Xeons" into the new "Valdes Simple Xeons"! (The new Dope)

+ implementing new recipes for Buff /HP/MP Food to create awesome Pots. 

The Customizer: (aka the Pimp)

The New Armor not Sexy Enough? or missing the Epic look of the old "Lamenting Armor Set"?

no worries the Customizer is able to turn each Armor Piece into a Costume ! available for all Races and Classes.

+ implementing Beards/hairstyle and Tattoos Studios all over the Worldmaps! 

(only have to defeat the Epic doorman Bosses)

and many many mores....

Server Update 200:

the Housing Update 

coming soon....

oh nearly forgot PK Server gets a boost on +1 for each Kill.

:yawn:

#40 LPgirl

LPgirl

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 08:57 AM

Yep,pvp ppl is more afc -they stay in Alaban and pk players all the time.In pve server ppl do raids.

#41 BumblefootV7

BumblefootV7

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 09:08 AM

Thats only because we are all fully geared and dont need to Raid. Trust me once your full +30 with all items u want and uve done those raids, dungeons over 1000 times ul soon transfer back or straight up uninstall.

#42 LPgirl

LPgirl

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 09:15 AM

Yes,yes and it is better to stay in Alaban and do nothing -only pk afc ppl or noobs.I dont go to raids for the drop ,i go for the fun. 

#43 engendrodemaldad

engendrodemaldad

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 404 posts
  • LocationArgentina
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 21 May 2014 - 09:17 AM

Yep,pvp ppl is more afc -they stay in Alaban and pk players all the time.In pve server ppl do raids.

ppl on pk servers could think this about a PvE server, but is not like this. I was in valdes since I come to requiem  till server merge, the last year on valdes was just disappointing. No one was doing raids, farming or whatever. U had all major cities full of afk shops and 3 guys dueling in alban (I was one of them). The only thing active in valdes in the last year of valdes was FoC, TB and SvS! 

I'm agreed with the 2 servers thing but dont think this will change something... we will have activity first 2 months then AFK game again......

#44 LPgirl

LPgirl

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 09:36 AM

I was played in the pve server before and i was making a lot of raids . That is not true that the pve server will go afk.Pvp is more afk-what u do-STAY all day in Alaban  and pk -very aktive gaming.In pve we was doing raids,we was hellping to the new players ,we was farming ...-this is more aktive .Aktive game playing- empty Alaban-cose ppl do something.UnAktive game playing-full Alaban-ppl do nothing and pk ...

#45 Viole

Viole

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1148 posts
  • LocationTR

Posted 21 May 2014 - 09:44 AM

People act like some people on the old PK server didn't raid lol. In any case the population merge won't do much things that are of significance after SvS being back is out of its "honeymoon phase". 

Both populations that are comprised of old players who are capped out will more than likely afk, raid content in this game is mind numbing. Secondly, you base your assumption of old PK players on those that only log in to do that, so lol. 

#46 Lyess

Lyess

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 322 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 10:54 AM

Since Im 'playing' on both servers...guess Im allowed to say : Nova people who will move to Trifri surely wont like the huge gear difference (sure they have some epic mallwhores but tops 1-5% of their total population does that), and those who will stay on Nova will have like..minimal chances of winning SVS if only few (nobody) move from Trifri to Nova.

Right Kim ? :D

#47 LPgirl

LPgirl

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 11:28 AM

Why u thing that the Novas players will be with crap gears and noob ppl?I know many players  90lv all +  30 wich will stay in pve server.And i know many noobs kids too wich will stay in pvp server cose of the great pk...To make great char u dont  need to be in pvp or pve server u need -forge event,many lants,expi event,mall and tbf points...

#48 Spyclop

Spyclop

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 181 posts
  • Server:The one under a bridge.

Posted 21 May 2014 - 11:36 AM

FoC 49 is pretty fun on Nova, maybe even more active than Trifri, idk. Wonder if more people will join now considering that people who have mains on Trifri can move and/or make alts on Nova now with more ease.

#49 Daniels1976

Daniels1976

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 488 posts
  • LocationOregon
  • Server:trifi, nova

Posted 21 May 2014 - 02:26 PM

So you be able to log into either one from facebook or client?

#50 ThreeTimes6

ThreeTimes6

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1103 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Server:Ex-Hammerine

Posted 21 May 2014 - 07:23 PM

u can already log on Nova with ur existing account, u just dont have a char on Nova then... u dont need a fb account to be able to play there - I did the same just to tryout if it works and it does

@LPgirl - if I understood right u mentioned alot of 90 lvl +30 ppl on Nova ? where are they hiding ? ^^ I saw some commies (85 lvl) with 65 gear and dead in no time - same thing with knowledge of classes/skills over there - when I did strongest on Nova for the 1st time my very 1st prey was a sin who started to insult me im a hacker cause he wasnt able to take down a domi *lol* (stun missed = must be hacks, alot of misses and very low dmg = must be hacks and so on) - same for some other ppl who just stopped attacking cause they didnt knew what to do and decided to die instead *lol*

so yea, Lyess is right it will be a massrape when SvS will be on for the 1st time (Nova vs. Trifri)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users