AngelicPretty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1514 posts
  • LocationKiwiland!
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:FOC

Posted 21 May 2014 - 08:02 PM

I like Nova.. reminds me of Lintra  with only difference being i cant understand most of whats said on Nova lol.

:P i plan to go traitor in SvS and join Nova side.

As for +30 ppl... Abysmal and nemph guilds has some.

But nothing compared to Trifi.

They don't believe when i talk of full carus heart toons and how people on triffi are always trading +30  carus gear.

look in AH.. it all 65 WS/RM/DS  or lower gear.

Hell i would place hard lant on a trifi 49er beating a 90 nova player in most cases.

#52 Daniels1976

Daniels1976

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 488 posts
  • LocationOregon
  • Server:trifi, nova

Posted 21 May 2014 - 09:13 PM

I think that would depend nova was really active for about the first 6 months people where capping way fast with all the exp bonus they where getting, I know there is +30 carus floating around there too, but of course not to the extent of trifri as its server client and has been around way longer like people have said at one time there was 3 serverr clients.

#53 LPgirl

LPgirl

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 06:55 AM

ThreeTimes6 if u pk noobs in Trifri city of corse they will be with 65lv armo  XD  and i know u very well how u die in tbf  XD  from my chars XD and i know many ppl  from pvp server who cant play too XD so dont show off so much XD

#54 Spyclop

Spyclop

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 181 posts
  • Server:The one under a bridge.

Posted 22 May 2014 - 08:03 AM

I killed ThreeTimes6 with a 49 rogue in TBS one time in Nova, or was it the other way around? xD

#55 Crftwise

Crftwise

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationDC

Posted 22 May 2014 - 09:36 AM

Would of been better to just fix the Broken Pk system (have PK log in or not) and merge both together, and have SVS vs Russian server. More people will leave Trifi then move from Nova. In the end. this will prob hurt more then help. Then in 6 months, we will be right back to where we are now. Them closing one server and merging them together again.

#56 Dyshana

Dyshana

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1410 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 22 May 2014 - 12:10 PM

Maybe next time they will do a pve a server where you have to buy a "un-protection" to pk :D

#57 Unbound

Unbound

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 12:48 PM

You will have a PvE server to do what is it you want with, so, why not just STFU and enjoy ?  :ani_shy:

+ Chronic-pessimist behavior about game population is not going to solve the problem.

With all due respect to personal taste, some things are not meant to be together... We have tried, but after a lot of work for a solution to co-existence, none legit has been found. You may think your ideas about PK protection on a PK server are super awesome, but you're insane and speaking straight blasphemy. Please refer to my first line for any confusion.

#58 Crftwise

Crftwise

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationDC

Posted 22 May 2014 - 01:57 PM

You mean pussy PK system... How about item loss on death... A real mans system...

#59 Unbound

Unbound

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 02:03 PM

You mean pussy PK system... How about item loss on death... A real mans system...

Sounds good ! but then...... PvE player have random equipped item destroyed on death to mob in PvE ! and spam pots deleted from game . Sounds legit ! right ? :gg:

#60 Crftwise

Crftwise

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationDC

Posted 22 May 2014 - 02:18 PM

ROFL..... if you cant take the heat stay outta the fire...  Real PK systems have  1. Item loss 2. exp loss 3. Ability loss 4. ability to be attacked by guards and non PK    In a game like that, unbound will no doubt be ganked 24/7. Calling this PK system "good" is like saying $hit dont stink...

#61 Unbound

Unbound

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 03:34 PM

PvE system is not enough hardcore

REAL PvE have 1. item loss. 2. full level loss. 3. permanent loss of stats. 4 permanent character loss :rice:

cool story eh ? You make ignorant suggestion about my system ? This is what it looks like in the mirror.

Don't suggest a system, you would not yourself play. Current system is too hardcore for you as it is.... so what you talkin' about more ??? :heh:   The only one getting ganked in this game is you Crafty, which is why your little pink underwear in such a knot over this. You think you're a killer but the reality is the opposite, if Im wrong just do like the rest of us, play by the existing rules, and prove the world wrong ! but its best you go enjoy the PvE server, and see you in SvS safe zone ;}

Enjoy your gift; a PvE server for you and your PK-free friends to enjoy while us "crazy" Open-World PvP people enjoy our own side of the game. Ok ? or still too difficult for you to grasp this concept ? 

Spoiler

Edited by Unbound, 22 May 2014 - 04:38 PM.

#62 Crftwise

Crftwise

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationDC

Posted 22 May 2014 - 08:15 PM

ROFL... You compare NPC mobs to PK? What a tool you are.Ive played on the most hardcore PK, and let me tell you.. Makes this look silly. (which it is, thats why I dont participate in it here).  You debate like a grade school ninny, Unbound.

Edited by Crftwise, 22 May 2014 - 08:22 PM.

#63 djfree

djfree

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 522 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 08:58 PM

REAL PvE have 1. item loss. 2. full level loss. 3. permanent loss of stats. 4 permanent character loss :rice:

cool story eh ? You make ignorant suggestion about my system ? This is what it looks like in the mirror.

Don't suggest a system, you would not yourself play. Current system is too hardcore for you as it is.... so what you talkin' about more ??? :heh:   The only one getting ganked in this game is you Crafty, which is why your little pink underwear in such a knot over this. You think you're a killer but the reality is the opposite, if Im wrong just do like the rest of us, play by the existing rules, and prove the world wrong ! but its best you go enjoy the PvE server, and see you in SvS safe zone ;}

Enjoy your gift; a PvE server for you and your PK-free friends to enjoy while us "crazy" Open-World PvP people enjoy our own side of the game. Ok ? or still too difficult for you to grasp this concept ? 

Spoiler

Craftwise just got DESTROYED.

#64 PaleRose

PaleRose

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 504 posts
  • LocationMars
  • Server:ex Hammmmmmmmmmmmmmmerine

Posted 23 May 2014 - 01:09 AM

FoC 49 is pretty fun on Nova, maybe even more active than Trifri, idk. Wonder if more people will join now considering that people who have mains on Trifri can move and/or make alts on Nova now with more ease.

move maybe yes but making new I'm not sure. ma Leena wantz kill moa peepz. -:

I want EXP-PK back!

Spoiler

how old are you ?

#65 Unbound

Unbound

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 03:22 AM

The older I get, the more crazy and sicker I think !

#66 LPgirl

LPgirl

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 04:05 AM

We will see u in SvS  without radis XD All radis will go to pve server cose radis are  more pve chars and the raids for u will over-no more  AoS XD  u will be able only RH to do with mystics XD if the party is good  XD In svs u will die like bugs cose the pvp server will be full with sins XD and they die fast  with chaos totems and fire totems XD u will dancing and burnig with evry  try to stun saker XD But this time radis will not save your asses XD Now tell me where is the fun of it ,for me it will be fun but for u ..? XD 

#67 LPgirl

LPgirl

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 04:38 AM

svs is not 1vs1 XD it is a group play.Thing about it ...XD

#68 ThreeTimes6

ThreeTimes6

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1103 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Server:Ex-Hammerine

Posted 23 May 2014 - 07:37 AM

for sure I'll hold 1 radi back on the pk-server - u dont get her, NEVAAAAAAA ^^

@LPgirl - nah I didnt pk in Trifri city on Nova *lol* mostly did duels in Alban - well 1 time vs. 90 lvl sin and that 1 was like wtf, there are more abilities than just attacking ^^

#69 LPgirl

LPgirl

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 09:16 AM

i'm very curious wich radi will want to stay in the pk server XD Wich radi will want to be pked all the time XD

#70 ThreeTimes6

ThreeTimes6

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1103 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 23 May 2014 - 10:40 AM

well I bet there will be 3 4 radis atleast who will stay - I give u the 1st letters of each "B", "P", "T" and "R" - all 4 arent that easy to kill btw ^^

Edited by ThreeTimes6, 23 May 2014 - 10:43 AM.

#71 RadiantHelper

RadiantHelper

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 389 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 10:43 AM

pfft ill transfer my rad from nova to trifri as well, its useless on nova anyways...prot tanks without rads lol...

also hi 3six how you been

and also hi NW!!!!! cant wait to see you on nova! 

hi eter and jabby, either of you going nova? would love to poke you with my mystic and see how much i suck compared to you 2 old farts  :p_laugh:

#72 ThreeTimes6

ThreeTimes6

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1103 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 23 May 2014 - 10:45 AM

hey there, im fine, thx - nothing to do on Nova for now, I just wait till I can transfer a char (or even some trash account) over to Nova ^^

#73 LPgirl

LPgirl

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 11:15 AM

I will tell u other letters for good radis ''L'',''N'',''E'',''T'',''V''....and many more  who will stay on pve server for sure XD and yes prot can heal but not like radi 90lv with scad ball+ 30 and staf +30 85lv.Whit prot heal u can only make RH without radi XD no more AoS,no more ET,... XD  only pk in Alaban ...XD 

#74 Lyess

Lyess

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 322 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 11:29 AM

i'm very curious wich radi will want to stay in the pk server XD Wich radi will want to be pked all the time XD

You must be from nova, cause u dont understand how rads can pvp, please dont reply in this topic about pvp and rads moving to nova or anything else, maybe suck-asses like you will stay there, will be better for us ^^

Edited by Lyess, 23 May 2014 - 11:32 AM.

#75 RadiantHelper

RadiantHelper

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 389 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 11:40 AM

I will tell u other letters for good radis ''L'',''N'',''E'',''T'',''V''....and many more  who will stay on pve server for sure XD and yes prot can heal but not like radi 90lv with scad ball+ 30 and staf +30 85lv.Whit prot heal u can only make RH without radi XD no more AoS,no more ET,... XD  only pk in Alaban ...XD 

i have done every single raid without a rad using my prot, thank you very much

and also any PRO rad will gladly stay on pvp server cuz it is fun as hell

Capped Resists, Capped Defense, Hush, Sleep, MS, 20k+ HP with 20k+ MP, Unkickable MS with potential unkickable defense buff, 7k+ heals

Edited by RadiantHelper, 23 May 2014 - 11:56 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users