145 replies to this topic

#126 LPgirl

LPgirl

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 27 May 2014 - 03:44 AM

What is the funy here 3D? With td buffs + costume + wl buff i get 17k hp wich is inaf for every raid,if i get pet will be more.Radis are not a tank  :D .And i'm very curias how much u heal.Cose i never seen u in raid or u didnt max  your heal skills ? :D

#127 engendrodemaldad

engendrodemaldad

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 404 posts
  • LocationArgentina
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 27 May 2014 - 04:09 AM

Radis are not a tank

:o damn Im doing something wrong :( can u teach me how to being a good radiant????  :heh:

Sintiacutetulo_zpsa6a8a116.png

#128 LPgirl

LPgirl

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 04:15 AM

hahaha u do LW and u call Meru to heall u .That is very funny-radi heal fail radi :D

#129 MacMad

MacMad

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 727 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 04:27 AM

Strong e-peen thread detected

#130 RadiantHelper

RadiantHelper

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 389 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 05:07 AM

11k hp? Did you not say you are fully +30ed? I would love to know what gear you are using for such crappy hp. Considering that back when I had my rad cynic and was using root stick and no hearts back then I had 12k hp...i mean hell my 69 rad on nova had 10k hp with hearts and +10 con jewel set

#131 engendrodemaldad

engendrodemaldad

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 404 posts
  • LocationArgentina

Posted 27 May 2014 - 07:05 AM

hahaha u do LW and u call Meru to heall u .That is very funny-radi heal fail radi :D

I wasnt healing that raid, just come to help a crap party. I see u still talking about another players but you not say your radiant nick....... I bet you not even have the half you r talking....

#132 AngelicPretty

AngelicPretty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1514 posts
  • LocationKiwiland!
  • Server:FOC

Posted 27 May 2014 - 12:59 PM

What radis use in Pvp-sleep,hush(on  magic chars)+Bolt-for dmg.How radi can die -stuns+dmg.l   :)

Radies pew got holy bolt aoe slow to get close

sleep 

pew

holy bolt

hush

Some have non targeted lvl 1 aoe Twister for stealth units.

crap tone of def.

Able cap resist npnp.

able to get high SCC cus mind.

Crap tone of Heals.

Fat ass mana sheilds.

Mana recovery that  works in combat mode - ie in terror where it can recover 1 Twink damage or 3 or 5 mob players damage.

Able get high scad np.

Can heal and buff party turning pvp should it wish.

24 - Teplar - one top three  classes for bracket.

49 - templar. geared right is arguably  top caster.

69 Radiant -  Cheap and brutal. able take out pretty much any class np. Great vs 95% of twinks.

90 radiant - Geared and skilled right are monsters. hush for a billion years + pewsors through the roof.

Sounds like you have issues with sins - who are meant to be the games top melee single target toons.

All i can say is regear - even though ur +30 sounds like u +ed the wrong parts. rebuild skills... u rly must of -_- up.

Sounds like you are thinking 1v1.. duels etc. go battlefeilds where real pvp is or pk/gvg.  team play . its up to the team to help keep there Pots on Legs alive healing and CCing as much as its the radies jobs to look like a barbie doll.

more on topic...

When this whole thing going to happen?

Not like start S2 when they promised PB and then new PB armors we all get free with bonuses... then 2 yrs latter added crud.

Edited by AngelicPretty, 27 May 2014 - 01:05 PM.

#133 IVixxl

IVixxl

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 01:16 PM

I can teach you, :) Delete your radiant 3DM for the good of all players and you will be "maybe" OP... HAHAHAHA xD

Edited by IVixxl, 27 May 2014 - 01:21 PM.

#134 Vulcano

Vulcano

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3907 posts
  • LocationPortugal
  • Server:Nova/trifrri server

Posted 27 May 2014 - 02:58 PM

XD

#135 djfree

djfree

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 522 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 May 2014 - 03:01 PM

XD

#136 IVixxl

IVixxl

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 01:09 AM

XD

#137 Jabrody

Jabrody

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 544 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 12:59 AM

Do we get notice in advance so we can prepare to log fast and save our names to avoid the last merge issues?

I imagine there will be houligan-related issues regardless of whatever they try to do to minimize problems this time around.

It's not a big deal if some houligan steals your name (and tries to extort lant from you to get it back), support will fix it as long as you provide them with a preferably older screenshot of you using the name in question.

But of course you can still pay the charlatan to get it back if you're antsy, but again that still doesn't guarantee they'll actually give it back to you.

I also plan on making name-place holding lvl1 toons on the server that I don't merge into, just incase i change my mind later.

Edited by Jabrody, 02 June 2014 - 01:11 AM.

#138 Ser4ph1m

Ser4ph1m

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 04:26 AM

Damn, all here enjoy SVS, no doubt, but with few players this division could be the real end. At less if nova have a lot of players... if not will be a huge mistake.

PK, PVE system are very simple to solve, but who cares? I don't believe they want to "save" this game, i see no real positive change since the beginning of the year

#139 exilehunter

exilehunter

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2101 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 02 June 2014 - 05:25 AM

at the very least, they need to up the rate of Traitor chances. then you will have a whole bunch of suiciders just rushing to help Nova.

I dont care if i win or lose in SvS. so long as its fun and there are moments where each side push the other around. Love it when you see the vanguard go WTF?! as they get flanked by players and cut off from the rest of the army or when i sneak behind a whole front of enemies and cast Terms of Service <3

#140 Bracky

Bracky

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 80 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 02 June 2014 - 12:36 PM

i'm very curious wich radi will want to stay in the pk server XD Wich radi will want to be pked all the time XD

Me :) I miss hammy :p_love:

#141 Nerthu

Nerthu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1041 posts
  • LocationSwitzerland

Posted 02 June 2014 - 09:15 PM

i dont get it. we have on client version atm really prob to find ppl for a raid. now we get 2 servers back. im shure it will be even harder to find ppl.

meby many from nova server join hammy becouse we have the greater armory pool in ouer banks.

#142 ThreeTimes6

ThreeTimes6

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1103 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Server:Ex-Hammerine

Posted 03 June 2014 - 12:28 PM

Me :) I miss hammy :p_love:

hah caught u Bracky - u r not allowed to leave me alone on Trifri (Hammerine) anyways - so now u know the 1st radi that wont leave the pk server ^^

#143 djfree

djfree

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 522 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 07:14 PM

11k hp? Did you not say you are fully +30ed? I would love to know what gear you are using for such crappy hp. Considering that back when I had my rad cynic and was using root stick and no hearts back then I had 12k hp...i mean hell my 69 rad on nova had 10k hp with hearts and +10 con jewel set

My 49 rogue had over 10k for a while lol.

#144 RadiantHelper

RadiantHelper

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 389 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 06:27 AM

That totally did not count! You were using carus clover!!

#145 Unbound

Unbound

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 08:55 AM

Any estimate on when World Select will be available ?

#146 Cleffy

Cleffy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2377 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 09:55 AM

SvS was a bit predictable. About 10 minutes in you can tell which side has the right rage flow and will most likely win. So if you get traitor, you know to traitor or not.

I imagine splitting the server is much more complicated than merging the server so there should be sufficient testing of automated systems before deployment.

Edited by Cleffy, 04 June 2014 - 09:56 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users