Patch Notes v502(503) - Page 4 - Patch Notes Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Patch Notes v502(503)

• Please log in to reply
195 replies to this topic

#76 teeboyz

teeboyz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 09:03 AM

That is the problem of the scout class, everybody knows bow scout class is currently underpowered, and it has nothing to do with the cleric buffs nerf.

Something, you will have to get used to is you don't get all the best buffs from cleric anymore.

HP/AP/Def/STR you get it from a soldier
attack speed/movement speed/DEX you get it from a hawker
5% additional crit rating you get it from a bow hawker
ACC/CON/SEN you get it from a dealer
MP/M-def/critical/dodge/angelic charm/additional damage/INT you get it from a cleric

With the cleric buffs nerf, a cleric itself have a reason to pick mspeed/dodge equipment, INT for def equipment once again.

Before the buff nerf, it was like if you wear as much CHA equipment, you don't need to get mspeed/dodge or INT for def equipment at all, because CHA was an all-in-one package, you get those stat indirectly through better buffs from CHA.

Precisely..I am not sure what to do with my bow scout..Going full attack build is a suicide option because everyone could toast you easily ..you will die within 5 sec..Then as for survival build which i am using..Full dodge with maxed buff , i have around 4.7k dodge depends on cleric's stat..Survival is improved but dps became crappy..with 4.7k dodge i would have only around 1.8k attack power..with this attack power how much damage i could deal..im wondering

#77 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts
  • Playing:Metal Assault
  • Server:US Server 1

Posted 16 May 2014 - 09:07 AM

no free skill/stat resets? this should be included since it is skill balancing... thanks

The skill resets were forgotten because we were trying to get the maintenance to finish as it was taking so long. Our apologies on that, they are being worked on being provided now. Only job skill resets and unique resets are being provided, for the skill changes. I understand that many believe the stats affect build as well, but as before, these changes are intended to flow with how game play already is.

#78 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/angelltjee
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Arua

Posted 16 May 2014 - 09:12 AM

The skill resets were forgotten because we were trying to get the maintenance to finish as it was taking so long. Our apologies on that, they are being worked on being provided now. Only job skill resets and unique resets are being provided, for the skill changes. I understand that many believe the stats affect build as well, but as before, these changes are intended to flow with how game play already is.

wtf we did build our clerics on earlier changes and now you change again and we may not change stats free again :pif:

WE DIDN'T KNOW THAT THIS WOULD HAPPEN DO WE LOOK LIKE WE KNOW THAT YOU INTENTED TO MESS UP  OUR CLERIC BUFFS :questionmark:  :wah: :pif:

Edited by angeltje, 16 May 2014 - 09:15 AM.

#79 ChampPower

ChampPower

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 16 May 2014 - 09:20 AM

i am confused like hell, did my cleric with full cha just became useless or not :hmm:

:sob:  why keep make changes and let us figure out again :questionmark:  i loved my cleric and now her buffs got less fun and stuff :pif:

gimme my old cleric back :p_sad:

No, the full charm cleric is still more useful int cleric. There are 2 main reason for it. First, the max charm stat that you can achieve is higher than the max int stat that you can achieve. Second, base on the basic buff that I had showed. The charm buff effects are 1-4% stronger than the int buff effect. By combine the 2 reasons together, I expect the full charm buff cleric is still stronger and more useful than the max cleric buff, but the gap between them has been narrow down to around 5-10% (I estimate). This will also alternate your stat build a bit (just tiny).

#80 Ahya

Ahya

Mage Representative

• Members
  • 176 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 16 May 2014 - 09:41 AM

K.

The reason you released that update was to make class buffs competitive with the cleric buffs, and to promote teamwork. It also impresses upon the people the less reliance on a cleric.

By giving the Skill and Unique Skill resets, you are going to give them the option to get the self buffs.

By withholding the Stat reset, you are telling us that we got the option to get self buffs, but no option to strengthen it in order to be 'competitive' with cleric buffs. So how will we strengthen our buffs? I hope you didn't expect us to get self buffs in the first place, nor charm to strengthen it. With that knowledge you bear in mind, why assume we got charm enough? Correct me if I'm wrong but that's entirely what you impressed upon me.

So please, I think free Stat resets aren't hard to give out. How and why will we take self buffs if we can't even surpass the weakened cleric buffs?

Edited by Ahya, 16 May 2014 - 09:43 AM.

#81 teeboyz

teeboyz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 10:00 AM

Leonis the stat reset is crucial in order to combine with the changes of the patch because a lot of us non cleric class would allocate some stat points to charm in order to make our self buff to be more effective

#82 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 16 May 2014 - 10:02 AM

FOR THE FREE SKILL RESET, PLEASE RE-LOG ON TO YOUR ACCOUNT TO RETRIEVE IT.

#83 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/angelltjee

Posted 16 May 2014 - 10:07 AM

No, the full charm cleric is still more useful int cleric. There are 2 main reason for it. First, the max charm stat that you can achieve is higher than the max int stat that you can achieve. Second, base on the basic buff that I had showed. The charm buff effects are 1-4% stronger than the int buff effect. By combine the 2 reasons together, I expect the full charm buff cleric is still stronger and more useful than the max cleric buff, but the gap between them has been narrow down to around 5-10% (I estimate). This will also alternate your stat build a bit (just tiny).

ty  for the explaining but still this sucks

#84 ChickenBucket

ChickenBucket

Bourgeois Representative

• Members
  • 1175 posts
  • LocationPuerto Rico
  • Server:Poo'onis

Posted 16 May 2014 - 10:56 AM

stop complaining your full charm cleric still better.

#85 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts
  • Playing:Metal Assault
  • Server:US Server 1

Posted 16 May 2014 - 11:32 AM

K.

The reason you released that update was to make class buffs competitive with the cleric buffs, and to promote teamwork. It also impresses upon the people the less reliance on a cleric.

By giving the Skill and Unique Skill resets, you are going to give them the option to get the self buffs.

By withholding the Stat reset, you are telling us that we got the option to get self buffs, but no option to strengthen it in order to be 'competitive' with cleric buffs. So how will we strengthen our buffs? I hope you didn't expect us to get self buffs in the first place, nor charm to strengthen it. With that knowledge you bear in mind, why assume we got charm enough? Correct me if I'm wrong but that's entirely what you impressed upon me.

So please, I think free Stat resets aren't hard to give out. How and why will we take self buffs if we can't even surpass the weakened cleric buffs?

Okay Ahya, you win with that argument. :) I did make that statement and your point is completely valid. Stat resets are being issued out as we speak for both servers. When they are completed, you will just need to relog to get the stat reset skill.

Everyone thank Ahya :)

#86 LeWicked

LeWicked

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 11:41 AM

stop complaining your full charm cleric still better.

whats the use of forum if you cant 'complain' in your point of view.?

I understand to nerf some of buffs ... but that mutch??

#87 MidnightSmurf

MidnightSmurf

Artisan Representative

• Members
  • 1424 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 11:41 AM

:bow:

#88 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 16 May 2014 - 11:56 AM

THANKS AHYA! :thx:

#89 rageTGLS

rageTGLS

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 199 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 12:05 PM

Okay Ahya, you win with that argument. :) I did make that statement and your point is completely valid. Stat resets are being issued out as we speak for both servers. When they are completed, you will just need to relog to get the stat reset skill.

Have you addressed the issue with IM cleric buffs being identical to before the nerfs?

Edited by rageTGLS, 16 May 2014 - 12:05 PM.

#90 IAfjiBa

IAfjiBa

Cleric Representative/Community Member of the Month for June

• Members
  • 1451 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 16 May 2014 - 12:16 PM

What I understand is that many attack skills is nerfed but not Cleric's defense passives. In this way Cleric's are now abel to be more defensive. (Just a thought)

#91 bl0b

bl0b

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 368 posts
  • LocationWhere ever...

Posted 16 May 2014 - 12:35 PM

Ahya, on 16 May 2014 - 8:41 PM, said:snapback.png

K.

This  :thumb2:  :thumb2:  :thumb2:  :thumb2:  :thumb2:  :thumb2:  :thumb2:

#92 KHAIDOH

KHAIDOH

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 113 posts
  • LocationOffice
  • Server:Draconis and Leonis

Posted 16 May 2014 - 03:41 PM

Nice !! We have Free reset on Stat and Skill .. :thx:

#93 3722121031200347517

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 05:24 PM

Lol Toony, I'm not even playing my Axe spec anymore :P sorry to burst your bubble, the point was I wasn't doing it for me, SOME of those updates needed to happen to bring them back into a modest competition level. 

Nope, Personally, My favorite is Axe, for looks anyway. I like the way Swords work, but I'm interested in finding out how to make an effective 1v1 spear now. So I reset and redid all my stuff for Spears. :)

But I agree, we should blame jerremy. 

Wait so why not so much detail for other classes? I mean, there are what, 8 types of mage? 3 types of cleric? 3 types of knight?, uh 2 types of bourge, 2 types of Artisan, 2 types of scout, and uh... 4 types of raider? Pretty sure thay all target clerics too, I don't think it's fair to give me all the data for feedback, you should detail the rest of the classes as well, so those reps have something to discuss too :)

lol now that axe champ is strong enough suddenly you dont play it anymore, weird isnt it? play the cleric class so we can benefit from your suggestions..seems youre the only one they are listening to

#94 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 16 May 2014 - 05:46 PM

Who said I'm not spending a bit of time on my cleric lately? :P 

#95 Valakas

Valakas

Community Member of the Month for April

• Members
  • 817 posts
  • LocationThere! *points somewhere*
  • Server:Draconis & Odin

Posted 16 May 2014 - 05:52 PM

Who said I'm not spending a bit of time on my cleric lately? :P

Even in CD? IGN pls :hinthint:

#96 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 16 May 2014 - 06:16 PM

DrFeuer + BoostingHP :P but they're not in CD until I finish both of them

#97 Ahya

Ahya

Mage Representative

• Members
  • 176 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 16 May 2014 - 06:38 PM

Nice :D Thanks Leo! :)

#98 BboyYugi

BboyYugi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 06:39 PM

may i know how is the job skill reset and stat reset works?? is it unlimited use?? it has time limit or usage limit?

#99 Valakas

Valakas

Community Member of the Month for April

• Members
  • 817 posts
  • LocationThere! *points somewhere*
  • Server:Draconis & Odin

Posted 16 May 2014 - 06:47 PM

may i know how is the job skill reset and stat reset works?? is it unlimited use?? it has time limit or usage limit?

24 hours usually , there is a countdown timer there when you put mouse over the icon. The 24 hours is calculated by your time online in the server on that character, not the real time 24 hours. If you login now and remain online for 2 hours and log out, the next time u come back u'd have 22 hours left. 

Edited by Valakas, 16 May 2014 - 06:48 PM.

#100 Tormented

Tormented

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 271 posts
  • Locationlvln my lil chars ;)

Posted 16 May 2014 - 11:17 PM

I just reset my dealer :(

WHY is Dealers Influence buff locked out?

I can't do a proper reset if this skill cannot be used any longer.

Edited by Tormented, 16 May 2014 - 11:18 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users