Patch Notes v502(503) - Page 5 - Patch Notes Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Patch Notes v502(503)

• Please log in to reply
195 replies to this topic

#101 bl0b

bl0b

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 368 posts
  • LocationWhere ever...
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 17 May 2014 - 05:12 AM

I don't know if you guys have noticed, CD has become an AOE fest again. Played 6 cd's, 5 out of 6 times theres was a cleric or two on both teams, all 5 cd's were aoe fests around the crystal and not one went past the first crystal. 

#102 SpawN9999

SpawN9999

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 229 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 17 May 2014 - 06:23 AM

6015067182_c0a6fd0e8f.jpg

To all the dead homie raiders after this patch. Your massive a- speed will always be remembered in the hearts of all the squishies. r.i.p

#103 DoubleRose

DoubleRose

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1217 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 17 May 2014 - 06:24 AM

Attack speed was nerfed too hard.  Over the past balance changes katar raiders have been gutted and you are a fool to think otherwise.  I don't play katar but it is a shame to see their passives nerfed and then the most important buffs for them nerfed.  I put this first but this is the least important thing to me.

My biggest quarrel is that there is no pvm compensation.  pvm was slow before, now characters are even weaker. pvm was wrecked when buff duration fell to 15 minutes, and now that my characters are less impactful why would I play pvm for fun? the worst part is this nerf fell harder on single target characters who are vastly inferior to aoe characters in a pvm setting. No wonder everyone bots

Edited by DoubleRose, 17 May 2014 - 11:07 AM.

#104 ButterMocha

ButterMocha

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 07:16 AM

Attack speed was nerfed too hard.  Over the past balance changes katar raiders have been gutted and you are a fool to think otherwise.  I don't play katar but it is a shame to see their passives nerfed and then the most important buffs for them nerfed.  I put this first but this is the least important thing to me.

Making everyone slower lowers the power level so the game is less fun with kiting stronger

My biggest quarrel is that there is no pvm compensation.  pvm was slow before, now characters are even weaker. pvm was wrecked when buff duration fell to 15 minutes, and now that my characters are less impactful why would I play pvm for fun? the worst part is this nerf fell harder on single target characters who are vastly inferior to aoe characters in a pvm setting. No wonder everyone bots

this.

I notice that many argument thrown are based on CD/PVP events. Remember there are people that refuse to do PVP. That is why people like me does not contribute much in discussions. I believe there are others like me. 

Clerics are all that keep me from leaving this game. Not much people playing these days to party on. Nerf them clerics. Sure. I'll log again next month to see whats new.

#105 DarkSideOfMoon

DarkSideOfMoon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 117 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 09:16 AM

Indeed, there are many People, who don't Play PvP. Unfortunately their Input is usually ignored, which is kind of rude. The current balance update has also big impact on PvM, although absolutely unnecessary for PvM. For a fact, the game has become less enjoyable for Players who do PvM.

#106 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 17 May 2014 - 01:30 PM

this.

I notice that many argument thrown are based on CD/PVP events. Remember there are people that refuse to do PVP. That is why people like me does not contribute much in discussions. I believe there are others like me. 

Clerics are all that keep me from leaving this game. Not much people playing these days to party on. Nerf them clerics. Sure. I'll log again next month to see whats new.

You have just as much right to comment on balances as aPvM player, don't let those PvP Elitest bully you into thinking you're less important then them. Voice your opinions, there are people who listen to them. 

#107 DestinyDeoxys

DestinyDeoxys

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 1588 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 01:47 PM

I like how you deliberately use the word gutted to piss off Leonis like last time. :p_idea:

#108 kwayan19

kwayan19

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1031 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 02:37 PM

not only the katar suffered from aspeed nerf~ every1 did

#109 Filipito98

Filipito98

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 996 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in another world

Posted 17 May 2014 - 02:46 PM

Dats true, just went to farm some bosses, is now ultra hard to farm them and take the 2x time for kill them, i bet in DGs players might get annoying cause this huge a.speed reducion + this have an advantage in CD wich made katar raiders dont kill more faster clerics, now an single cleric with more or less 5k def n 19% pvp resist can hang easly in 1vs1 with raider wich made an gd advantage for fs type in CD, but if one team have an huge amount of clerics in group is annoying, just got back to CD since 1 year ago and i was in defender team, during most of time all atackers died cause we was many fs n we wanted more action for we all get an gd amount of points and fun, even an mage cant kill easly now clerics with the def i sayed (if they dont have puri ofc is easy)

#110 MaxMan

MaxMan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 564 posts
  • LocationRose Veteran
  • Server:Leonis/Aura

Posted 17 May 2014 - 03:42 PM

i dont play pvp ether,dont really see the point in it :D i like pvm becose there is where the fun is well used to, i havent bin on and test now after this pach becose i cant play whit 1 hand :P other one is damage after axident on work so to day i was at hospital and got operated to fix my hand so now i sitt here tray wright this whit 1 hand lol not easy task i tell you lol but will tray and login and see the change on my cleric that had +60 when  buffed, hope it dont go down to much :P

#111 FizzMo

FizzMo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 17 May 2014 - 04:17 PM

lol the aspd down on raiders is a giant nerf, I havn't been able to do more than 3 mini war pvps without it just being a draw, nor has anyone else. It's not the build because with the free restats you provided me and a few others have tested with aspd sets, accu sets, crit sets too much aspd = not enough crit/accu and so on. I am just curious do you test these updates before you install them to the game? Because it doesn't seem like it.

#112 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 05:43 PM

Fizz, have you tried the Active skills for Katars? I haven't seen any comments on them, and I'm curious if anyones tried Burn raiders + other Actives. 

#113 Nura

Nura

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts
  • LocationIn my Gigi's heart

Posted 17 May 2014 - 10:18 PM

i dont play pvp ether,dont really see the point in it :D i like pvm becose there is where the fun is well used to, i havent bin on and test now after this pach becose i cant play whit 1 hand :P other one is damage after axident on work so to day i was at hospital and got operated to fix my hand so now i sitt here tray wright this whit 1 hand lol not easy task i tell you lol but will tray and login and see the change on my cleric that had +60 when  buffed, hope it dont go down to much :P

Hope your hand recovers soon :)

Edited by Nura, 17 May 2014 - 10:24 PM.

#114 bl0b

bl0b

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 368 posts
  • LocationWhere ever...

Posted 18 May 2014 - 12:39 AM

As both a pvm and pvp player, I haven't noticed much of a difference attspeed wise for pvm. The mspeed one however has totally killed my luring ability in dungeons( Bow scout, so don't really offer much in dungeon runs), besides luring, Bow scouts have nothing to offer that can actually help the team in a dungeon run, but I play it any ways . I'm referring to dungeons as pvm because thats the kinda pvm I do. 

P.s I still don't get why people only use normal attacks on dungeon bosses, you get stunned or muted just as much with or with out skills.

#115 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 18 May 2014 - 01:20 AM

blob, You should be doing pretty good as a King DPS. Your Damage numbers might not be higher, but the rate oo fire should be constant, and fairly high. Not the best, but definitely nothing to scoff at. 

#116 bl0b

bl0b

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 368 posts
  • LocationWhere ever...

Posted 18 May 2014 - 01:30 AM

That might be true Feuer, but right now, any other single target class would do the job better, be it gun bourgs/artis, raiders , battle clerics and such. 

Edited by bl0b, 18 May 2014 - 01:36 AM.

#117 Filipito98

Filipito98

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 996 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in another world

Posted 18 May 2014 - 02:10 AM

As both a pvm and pvp player, I haven't noticed much of a difference attspeed wise for pvm. The mspeed one however has totally killed my luring ability in dungeons( Bow scout, so don't really offer much in dungeon runs), besides luring, Bow scouts have nothing to offer that can actually help the team in a dungeon run, but I play it any ways . I'm referring to dungeons as pvm because thats the kinda pvm I do. 

P.s I still don't get why people only use normal attacks on dungeon bosses, you get stunned or muted just as much with or with out skills.

about p.s, dats true, many ppl says for dont use skills or they dont use, i just be like, soo y is here the skills IF WE CANT USE IT IN DG?? is rlly annoying n bored being just normal atack, idk about mammy queen if we give more damage = more damage she give with that skill, dont know about dat but is rlly scks dont using skills in dgs

#118 TheRaiderIII

TheRaiderIII

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 66 posts
  • Server:U serious tho?

Posted 18 May 2014 - 08:13 AM

Bug Fix

• (v503) Corrected the buff values for the respected "Advanced" versions of Cleric buffs to match. Remember we are trying to get away from the "pay-to-win."

Nope, if you don't have IM passives/blessings you will be in disadvantage against someone who has it. Unless these passives can be traded or are available in like honor shops this game is still Pay-To-Win.

#119 koqoK

koqoK

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 54 posts
  • LocationKosovo

Posted 18 May 2014 - 08:58 AM

Nope, if you don't have IM passives/blessings you will be in disadvantage against someone who has it. Unless these passives can be traded or are available in like honor shops this game is still Pay-To-Win.

I'am artisan and i do have full passives with IM  and full tomes but there are champs who can kill me with 0 passvies from im and 0 tomes ,same with some bourgs and all others classes,Artisan class is the weakest PVP and PVM also i do a lot of cd's

and i'am always getting 7-10 kills and in the end i got like 39-60 points because of low damage and easy to get killed

I hope in the future they will do something about artisan and make it a little bit stronger so people can play it again .

Now you can count all battleartis who are playing cuz there are only 5 or 6 in total who are active

Sorry for getting out of topic :)

#120 TheRaiderIII

TheRaiderIII

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 66 posts
  • Server:U serious tho?

Posted 18 May 2014 - 09:29 AM

I'am artisan and i do have full passives with IM  and full tomes but there are champs who can kill me with 0 passvies from im and 0 tomes ,same with some bourgs and all others classes,Artisan class is the weakest PVP and PVM also i do a lot of cd's

and i'am always getting 7-10 kills and in the end i got like 39-60 points because of low damage and easy to get killed

I hope in the future they will do something about artisan and make it a little bit stronger so people can play it again .

Now you can count all battleartis who are playing cuz there are only 5 or 6 in total who are active

Sorry for getting out of topic :)

Didn't have to read the rest when you said that magic word.

#121 MaxMan

MaxMan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 564 posts
  • LocationRose Veteran
  • Server:Leonis/Aura

Posted 18 May 2014 - 09:34 AM

Hope your hand recovers soon :)

thanks me to, so i can go play agen and test agen and have fun i miss it already  :p_sad:

#122 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts

Posted 18 May 2014 - 02:15 PM

Nope, if you don't have IM passives/blessings you will be in disadvantage against someone who has it. Unless these passives can be traded or are available in like honor shops this game is still Pay-To-Win.

From what I understand those are supposed to be getting changed to not work in pvp situations. Though how long that might take to get changed is anyone's guess.

#123 xultrax

xultrax

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 418 posts
  • Server:Draconis.

Posted 18 May 2014 - 02:27 PM

From what I understand those are supposed to be getting changed to not work in pvp situations. Though how long that might take to get changed is anyone's guess.

Maybe Genesis can pop up and comfirm this :B to clear this problem or if someone is good at finding info , quote him .3 im sure this has been told somewhere..

#124 FizzMo

FizzMo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 18 May 2014 - 02:28 PM

Fizz, have you tried the Active skills for Katars? I haven't seen any comments on them, and I'm curious if anyones tried Burn raiders + other Actives. 

Yes, and it's not good. katar raiders aren't suppose to just spam skills. and putting their aspd THAT slow is just stupid. honestly think before you act.

Edited by Zurn, 18 May 2014 - 05:15 PM.

#125 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 18 May 2014 - 02:34 PM

You know, I was trying to help, and contribute to the problem, you don't have to be rude, seriously. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users