#1 leanne21

leanne21

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:draconis

Posted 20 May 2014 - 12:03 AM

as the topic title says i need help with what gears should i use to have max con... thanks in advance...

#2 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 20 May 2014 - 02:03 AM

I don't know all the best ones, but these are what I have. Crown for the head, Priest clothes with S7for the chest, Crafting hammer with S7 for weapon, Book of con with con stubstat for offhand. White gloves with Con 20 for hands, and Legendary Mercenary Shoes with con stubstat for shoes. Hiria's Tear with S7, Luxury Diamond ring and earring with S7 for jewelry.

Edited by pdfisher, 20 May 2014 - 02:04 AM.

#3 MaxMan

MaxMan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 564 posts
  • LocationRose Veteran
  • Server:Leonis/Aura

Posted 20 May 2014 - 05:03 AM

actuly there is other ofhands thats way beter then the lame book of con , get a fan it has 12 con and can be reroll to get +20 on it agenst book of con that has a base as 5 con +20 :P other then that Legendary Mercenary Shoes/glove/chest+S7 in chest :P

i have this and am at 1192 con right now so yea i keep reroll for beter on glove now :D

#4 Xost

Xost

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 05:46 AM

this post should still be usefull :)

it lists max gears for both con/sen artisans

http://forums.warppo...7025-max-gears/

#5 leanne21

leanne21

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Server:draconis

Posted 20 May 2014 - 11:46 AM

thanks so much guys for the help... so much appreciated..

#6 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 01:08 PM

actuly there is other ofhands thats way beter then the lame book of con , get a fan it has 12 con and can be reroll to get +20 on it agenst book of con that has a base as 5 con +20 :P other then that Legendary Mercenary Shoes/glove/chest+S7 in chest :P

i have this and am at 1192 con right now so yea i keep reroll for beter on glove now :D

Max, forgive me, but I take exception to your use of the term "lame" in referring to the Book of Con. I am not a rich person, I can't afford the max statted stuff, so I have to make do. I use a Book of Con with max stats, which i crafted myself. I am quite happy with it. My con may not be as high as some, but it is enough to pretty much let me craft the things I need to craft.

#7 MaxMan

MaxMan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 564 posts
  • LocationRose Veteran
  • Server:Leonis/Aura

Posted 20 May 2014 - 01:48 PM

Max, forgive me, but I take exception to your use of the term "lame" in referring to the Book of Con. I am not a rich person, I can't afford the max statted stuff, so I have to make do. I use a Book of Con with max stats, which i crafted myself. I am quite happy with it. My con may not be as high as some, but it is enough to pretty much let me craft the things I need to craft.

oh am so sorry i didnt meen it like that am not ritch ether so we are in the same shoes,i use a fan insted of book of con and no it dont have 20 con on it yet but it has  12 con same as that pandent or what the name is :P but i tray reroll when i get in premium gift box reroll hammers lol thay are so expencive to buy sadly -.- and buying 10 for 200 im is kinda to little for to many point when you see how many you need to reroll so that daily box is nice to get hammers from hehe

#8 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 12:56 AM

I agree, I hope to someday be able to get Reroll hammers so that I can attempt to reroll some of my items. I will keep an eye out for this fan. But until I can get one with con substats, my Book of Con will have more con to it, so that is what I will use.

#9 UziDude

UziDude

Bourgeois Representative

• Members
  • 243 posts
  • LocationColorado Springs, Co. USA

Posted 22 May 2014 - 02:46 PM

Yeah, I'm still using a book of con as well.  Got my con to 1166 is all, but I may reroll some stuff and try for better.  I need shoes and gloves with added 20 con more than anything.  ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users