Bounty Boards [Beta Test Feedback] - Page 11 - Renewal Foundry - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Bounty Boards [Beta Test Feedback]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
876 replies to this topic

#251 jesric

jesric

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:chaos renewal

Posted 09 August 2014 - 09:52 PM

is there an announcement that's made when you post a recruiting ad? When I post I usually finish the quest without anyone answering my ad :p_swt:

#252 spikexp

spikexp

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 2181 posts
  • Server:Chaotic

Posted 09 August 2014 - 09:55 PM

is there an announcement that's made when you post a recruiting ad? When I post I usually finish the quest without anyone answering my ad :p_swt:

no announcement made, so if they never open party recruitement, they never know if there's a party recruiting or someone needs a party

#253 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 09 August 2014 - 09:57 PM

Well, a ding sound gets heard when someone posts a party wanted ad. << But no announcement, sadly. Only way to see party ads is via the party search function so if other people are actively looking for a party through the system, they'll see your ad.

#254 jesric

jesric

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts
  • Server:chaos renewal

Posted 10 August 2014 - 04:54 AM

So im basically posting in vein :sob:

#255 HopeSama

HopeSama

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 763 posts
  • LocationIn my secret Paradise...
  • Server:Re-Chaos(Ymir/Loki)

Posted 10 August 2014 - 06:20 AM

It used to work, but for whatever reason it does not now.

(I don't know how far back it stopped working but whenever someone posted a party recruit ad it used to display the message "Someone is advertising for a party" in your text box as well as making a ding noise. This is why there is an option to filter out the messages in the message window options. "Finding party member message" is the option that turns that message on and off, but i haven't seen a message pop up in forever even though i have it set to on. :/ )

#256 VidarWolf

VidarWolf

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 147 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 10 August 2014 - 10:40 PM

-snip-

i actually think this is a better idea i would have a credible reason to stay in glastheim cave 1 farming arclouses and stings :P (THE JOB EXP IS REAL) but my god getting there is already an ordeal e_e

#257 spikexp

spikexp

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 2181 posts
  • Server:Chaotic

Posted 10 August 2014 - 11:34 PM

i actually think this is a better idea i would have a credible reason to stay in glastheim cave 1 farming arclouses and stings :P (THE JOB EXP IS REAL) but my god getting there is already an ordeal e_e

Geffen
Level 101 - 120 Board
-Carat
-Wanderer
-Sting
-Arclouze
-Raydric
-Khalitzburg
-Anolian
-False Angel
-Violy
-Mini Demon

#258 kriZchan

kriZchan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 139 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 11 August 2014 - 05:30 PM

hi. when do you think the El Dicastes board gonna get those Scarabas added in the list? it would be great if we get them in that board :p_smile:

#259 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 07:24 PM

hi. when do you think the El Dicastes board gonna get those Scarabas added in the list? it would be great if we get them in that board :p_smile:

All depends on when the iRO team will get around to it. I'm just here to make suggestions and get feedback from the community.

#260 kriZchan

kriZchan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 139 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 11 August 2014 - 10:49 PM

All depends on when the iRO team will get around to it. I'm just here to make suggestions and get feedback from the community.

thanks alot for the info! i love grinding in scaraba hall, its a good alternative for high ti. hope they work on it soon :thx:

#261 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 10:21 PM

Some permanent fixes that would REALLY benefit the Bounty Boards (and the overall leveling experience on RO).

[_] Nightmare Scaraba Dungeon mode added (October 13th, 2010) (Why are we 4 years behind on this???)
[_] Adjusted difficulty level of low level monsters.(March 28th, 2012)
[_] Added HP bar for monsters that the player(s) are currently attacking. (April 4th, 2012)
[_] Changed level 1~50 monster drops to include 'Fly Wings' in the drop table. (August 1st, 2012)
[_] Increased the item effectiveness of 'Apple', 'Banana', 'Potato' and 'Carrot' consumables. (August 1st, 2012)
[_] Increased the effectiveness of juice-type items. (August 8th, 2012)
[_] Increased job exp gained from defeating level100+ monsters. (August 14th, 2012)
[_] Adjusted spawn rate of monsters in certain areas. (Splendide Field, Umbala Field, Sphinx, Glast Heim, Niffleheim etc) (August 14th, 2012)

#262 Rotine

Rotine

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 755 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 03:09 PM

Level 120 - 160 Board
-Vanberk
-Isilla
-Hodremlin
-Seeker
-Echio
-Agav

Level 120 - 140 Board
-Kasa
-Knocker
-Salamander
-Banshee
-Ragged Zombie
-Zombie Slaughter
-Necromancer

Zero, do you know when we could get another high-level boards, preferably for those level 141+? The eden board quests are only up to level 140, so it would be real nice to get another high level board quest. The dicastes board is awesome, btw, though it would be better to have another bounty board to do.

Also, could you make the veins high level quest up to 150? Salamanders and Necromancers are more difficult than any of those Rachel Sanc mobs(or even the dicastes mobs) so I think the level range for the Veins boards should be the same as Rachel's.

#263 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 03:26 PM

Zero, do you know when we could get another high-level boards, preferably for those level 141+? The eden board quests are only up to level 140, so it would be real nice to get another high level board quest. The dicastes board is awesome, btw, though it would be better to have another bounty board to do.

I have requested the Hugel boards to be implemented next. Don't know when the iRO team will get around to it since I did drastically change the format of the boards recently.

The monsters I selected for each town's boards were due to their high spawn rates for the 150 kill count. There's not really a lot of monsters in the endgame level range with high enough spawn rates. That's one of the reasons I've been pushing to get all those fixes we're missing, which include the spawn rate fix, so I can add more monsters with high spawn rates for that level range.

Also, could you make the veins high level quest up to 150? Salamanders and Necromancers are more difficult than any of those Rachel Sanc mobs(or even the dicastes mobs) so I think the level range for the Veins boards should be the same as Rachel's.

Done.

#264 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 11:50 AM

Update from Oda on revamping the current boards to reflect the new level restrictions.

I will try to push for those within the next couple of weeks.

#265 Talvis

Talvis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1985 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in the Midwest
  • Server:Renewal Chaos

Posted 29 August 2014 - 08:02 PM

Couldn't some of the monsters with lower spawn rates just have a lower kill count requirement?

#266 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 08:08 PM

Couldn't some of the monsters with lower spawn rates just have a lower kill count requirement?

My original proposal did call for 30-40 kill counts, but the iRO team changed that to the current 150 kill counts. Considering there's no cooldown on the Bounty Boards, having low kill counts would make them more easily bot-able.

Also, what monsters with low spawn rates would people want to kill that aren't already found on the Eden boards?

#267 Ramen

Ramen

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1990 posts
  • LocationEientei

Posted 29 August 2014 - 09:32 PM

I think Bapho Jr. should be on the Prontera Bounty Board.  Give the Pront Maze some love.   :kis:

#268 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 09:43 PM

I think Bapho Jr. should be on the Prontera Bounty Board.  Give the Pront Maze some love.   :kis:

He's hard to hunt, though. Not to mention the map itself is rather tricky to navigate.

#269 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 29 August 2014 - 10:01 PM

He's hard to hunt, though. Not to mention the map itself is rather tricky to navigate.

use navi to get the 2nd floor of maze

#270 AeroKrauger

AeroKrauger

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 347 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 01 September 2014 - 04:14 AM

Suggestion can you add Dark Priest to bounty boards for 80-110 in Glast Heim its really good for DB RK and Firing Trap Ranger, ME/Battle Priest or some other classes that cant get a party in Turn In. Why Dark Priest? because it has a large spawn rate. Also i would suggest Petite, Marrionette for Geffen Bounty 71-99 Hope the botters doesnt abuse it -_-. And Moscovia Dungeon Bounty board, 70-99. Wood Goblin, Les, Mavka, Uzhas, Vavayaga. Theyre a great alternative for Turn In. and maybe you should make a Facebook page like "iRO Party Finders" since most of RO players has Facebook.

#271 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 01 September 2014 - 07:21 AM

Suggestioncan you add Dark Priest to bounty boards for 80-110 in Glast Heim its really good for DB RK and Firing Trap Ranger, ME/Battle Priest or some other classes that cant get a party in Turn In. Why Dark Priest? because it has a large spawn rate. Also i would suggest Petite, Marrionette for Geffen Bounty 71-99 Hope the botters doesnt abuse it -_-. And Moscovia Dungeon Bounty board, 70-99. Wood Goblin, Les, Mavka, Uzhas, Vavayaga. Theyre a great alternative for Turn In. and maybe you should make a Facebook page like "iRO Party Finders" since most of RO players has Facebook.

please suggest monster that is not included at eden board quest. no particular reason, i just want to see other monster got the chance to 'shine'.

#272 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 07:45 AM

Suggestion can you add Dark Priest to bounty boards for 80-110 in Glast Heim its really good for DB RK and Firing Trap Ranger, ME/Battle Priest or some other classes that cant get a party in Turn In. Why Dark Priest? because it has a large spawn rate. Also i would suggest Petite, Marrionette for Geffen Bounty 71-99 Hope the botters doesnt abuse it -_-. And Moscovia Dungeon Bounty board, 70-99. Wood Goblin, Les, Mavka, Uzhas, Vavayaga. Theyre a great alternative for Turn In. and maybe you should make a Facebook page like "iRO Party Finders" since most of RO players has Facebook.

... Did you even look at the original post of this thread? Those monsters you suggested have already been suggested.

http://forums.warppo...back/?p=1805504

Also, I want to wait until all the boards have been implemented before I focus on the culture towns since it's rather expensive to get there (10,000 Zeny for non-VIPs). Yes, the iRO team already went ahead and did a Brasilis board anyhow, so it seems they want to be the ones to do the culture town boards instead of me. (And I'm fine with that. One less thing for me to worry about.)

#273 AeroKrauger

AeroKrauger

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 347 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 01 September 2014 - 03:27 PM

Dark Priest is for 80-100. D: it would be really great if Dark Priest is for 80-110, because the EXP from Dark Priest is still good until 110, and Sky Petite for level 80 gives low EXP, Maybe 70-100 Sky Petite and EARTH Petite

#274 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 01 September 2014 - 06:55 PM

Dark Priest is for 80-100. D: it would be really great if Dark Priest is for 80-110, because the EXP from Dark Priest is still good until 110, and Sky Petite for level 80 gives low EXP, Maybe 70-100 Sky Petite and EARTH Petite

this guy cant read

#275 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 07:33 PM

I have added Earth Petites to the appropriate Geffen board. If you insist on Dark Priest being for 100+, I can add it to the 100+ board as well so it'll be on both the 80-100 board and the 100-120 board.

this guy cant read

He did. He just suggested increasing the level cap for the 80-100 board to 80-110, which I cannot do as that'll shrink the next board over from 100-120 to 111-120.

Edited by ZeroTigress, 01 September 2014 - 07:34 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users