Priest Job Change Broken - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Priest Job Change Broken

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Askatla

Askatla

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 29 May 2014 - 03:25 AM

Hello. My character name is Niffel. I am currently an Acolyte on the Chaos server, and I wanted to report an issue I encountered while trying to change over to my Priest job. 

After being teleported to the 2nd trial room, I am unable to move and the NPC, Peter S. Alberto, is unable to communicate with me. 

In white text, the exact error says: "any work in progress (NPC dialog, manufacturing...)quit and try again.

I'll attach the screenshot as well, if that helps. 

I tried many things to get it to work, including logging in and out of the game several times, tinkering with my firewall, running as admin, etc... I'm not THAT computer savy, but I know there was a patch very recently (yesterday, Wednesday the 28th I believe?) that might have unknowingly caused some collateral hiccups in the coding. Please, any suggestions would be appreciated, and if it's not something that can be fixed on my end, I hope to see it fixed on yours. I'm paying VIP for this so I don't want to get stuck on a class I really want to play because of an annoying glitch. XD Lol. Good luck Ragnarok team!

screenChaos010.jpg

#2 Askatla

Askatla

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 29 May 2014 - 03:34 AM

Seems to be working now. Not sure what just happened, but if your team untangled the problem, then thanks a mil! If it untangled itself well, all's well that ends well! Hehe. Thanks! <3

#3 renouille

renouille

Too Legit To Quit

• Public Security Section 9
  • 2448 posts
  • LocationUS
  • Server:retired

Posted 29 May 2014 - 03:51 AM

The NPC that warps you there doesn't properly end its dialog. You have to wait one minute for it to auto-close.

#4 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 29 May 2014 - 05:42 AM

I look at that priest trial as a "test of patience".

#5 GreenIvy

GreenIvy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 620 posts
  • Server:Renewal Chaos

Posted 31 May 2014 - 09:33 AM

you have to keep clicking many times until proceeding to next step. test of patience +1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users