Storage Expansion Coupon Discontinuation. - Event Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Storage Expansion Coupon Discontinuation.

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 06 June 2014 - 02:38 PM

Attached File  Storage.jpg   5.24KB   1 downloads

As of this moment guys and gals of ROSE Online... the ability to purchase ALL Storage Expansion Coupons have been disable due to the upcoming update of the new Database. They will continue to show as being listed but you will not be able to purchase them. They are planned to be taken off on next week's Server Maintenance.

So what does that mean for YOU? Well...

• If you have any Storage Expansion Coupons, they will be taken out and you will be refunded the full amount with Premium Points! (There is no cap on Premium Points)
  • If you do have any Storage Expansion Coupons, please try not to use them. 
  • All items located in the current Premium Account Storage will be moved in to the Premium Storage and will be able to be removed normally, but the ability to deposit in to the Premium Account storage will only be accessible by Premium Service Accounts.

If you attempt to purchase the Storage Coupons from this point on, your purchase will be denied and it is not a bug.

As the Database nears to Leonis/Draconis, expect to see more announcements regarding game changes. No date is set yet for the Database to go live but we will keep you informed.

Thanks!

#2 DrunkinMonkey

DrunkinMonkey

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 630 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/Slothnessmonst1
  • LocationBrisbane / QLD / Australia (GMT+10)
  • Server:There can be only one :D

Posted 06 June 2014 - 02:54 PM

nice is Pegasus still up? might update it and have a look at the new storage

#3 WH0MP

WH0MP

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 222 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 02:55 PM

awesome, sounds like it's coming closer :>

#4 Rooster

Rooster

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 561 posts
  • LocationU.S.
  • Server:both

Posted 06 June 2014 - 05:16 PM

Just curious but what is the conversion on the trade for these items to premium points?

I believe I have a few of each including the premium 1-4 storage packs which remain unpacked.

Since we've been instructed not to use them, an explanation (when you have time) as to the compensation would be appreciated.  

#5 jagz

jagz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 983 posts
  • LocationMaryland
  • Server:The Crashing One

Posted 07 June 2014 - 08:06 AM

Would like to hear an answer to this aswell. I have various expansions from through the years, including some that were no longer offered prior to this.

The instructions not to use them is odd, Is it so you can require me to use a premium account later instead of me filling my prem storages now?... I think it is...

Just curious but what is the conversion on the trade for these items to premium points?

I believe I have a few of each including the premium 1-4 storage packs which remain unpacked.

Since we've been instructed not to use them, an explanation (when you have time) as to the compensation would be appreciated.  

#6 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 07 June 2014 - 08:10 AM

Actually it's to prevent you from losing time, and the prem service will not carry over the time or convert into expanded pages. It's to save you money, not make you waste it. 

#7 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 07 June 2014 - 08:13 AM

As the information is given, it will be posted here :ok:

#8 jagz

jagz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 983 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 07 June 2014 - 08:15 AM

Actually it's to prevent you from losing time, and the prem service will not carry over the time or convert into expanded pages. It's to save you money, not make you waste it. 

My question is, if I fill up say tabs #3 and #4 now. Surely those item's will still be in a prem storage come after this update, correct? In by doing so, I'll have saved myself from bothering from a premium subscription for the time being.

I'm aware the 30 days or 7 days on these coupons will no longer exist when they make the change (presumably Thursday) but I'll have my item's where I want them.

#9 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 09:07 AM

You're aware that you'll be getting 4 pages of shared storage, 4 tabs of character [self only] storage, 10 tabs of item mall storage, and unlimited tabs of prem storage from the start right? If I was you, I'd take the premium points over the 1 time benefit. Since you're already getting a lot more storage jsut form the update itself. But yes, all stored items are being transferred. 

Edited by Feuer, 07 June 2014 - 09:08 AM.

#10 Genesis

Genesis

ROSE Developer

• Community Managers
  • 2066 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 07 June 2014 - 07:54 PM

You're aware that you'll be getting 4 pages of shared storage, 4 tabs of character [self only] storage, 10 tabs of item mall storage, and unlimited tabs of prem storage from the start right? If I was you, I'd take the premium points over the 1 time benefit. Since you're already getting a lot more storage jsut form the update itself. But yes, all stored items are being transferred.

4 Account
1 Character
Unlimited Item Mall
10 Premium (with a Premium Account)

Check out this thread for more information.

My question is, if I fill up say tabs #3 and #4 now. Surely those item's will still be in a prem storage come after this update, correct? In by doing so, I'll have saved myself from bothering from a premium subscription for the time being.

I'm aware the 30 days or 7 days on these coupons will no longer exist when they make the change (presumably Thursday) but I'll have my item's where I want them.

So long as you're aware that consumed coupons will not be refunded, and any remaining effect of the coupon will not be partially refunded after the storage changes come into effect.

Edited by Genesis, 07 June 2014 - 08:19 PM.

#11 DestinyDeoxys

DestinyDeoxys

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 1588 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 08:48 PM

I have some 7 days storage expansion coupon from few years ago, what will happen to them, will they get premium point refund too :P?

#12 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 09:05 PM

Again information being either changed or relayed horribly. but there you go jagz, look at genesis post. 

#13 jagz

jagz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 983 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 09 June 2014 - 07:35 AM

Sounds good. I too have the old ones from years ago as well. I have these coupons all over the place, hope they all get refunded properly

#14 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 09 June 2014 - 02:40 PM

So my question is, I have some items in premium storage in two of my accounts. When this new storage thing comes about, will they still be in premium storage, even though I am no longer premium?

#15 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts
  • Playing:Metal Assault
  • Server:US Server 1

Posted 10 June 2014 - 02:30 PM

So my question is, I have some items in premium storage in two of my accounts. When this new storage thing comes about, will they still be in premium storage, even though I am no longer premium?

Items within the current Premium Storage will be located within the new Premium Storage. Accessing it will be just the same as before, however if you have a Premium Account, you will be allowed access to it via a button on the toolbar (Alt + P) for Premium Storage, from anywhere in-game.

#16 Rooster

Rooster

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 561 posts
  • LocationU.S.
  • Server:both

Posted 11 June 2014 - 01:23 PM

I'm very impressed with this new proposed storage, Good luck with implementing it. I'm a little nervous of the possible bugs that might become present when going live, pretty sure I'm not the only one. :p_devil:

With that being said, was there any reference as to my original question about the conversion from storage tickets to IM? I was thinking of moving my storage tickets to another character that could use the premium points more. Just basing that decision on the account that needs premium points most. I'm just going to move them to be safe but an answer as to how much per ticket or ticket pack = how many premium points prior to launching the new patch would be welcome?

#17 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 04:47 PM

we've already been testing the storage update for 1-2 weeks now. Most of the bugs are fixed. if not all. 

#18 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 11 June 2014 - 05:52 PM

I'm really looking forward to this change in storage. Haven't been here for long but already my storage is almost full. Then there are those items that can't be put in storage but that I can not bear to sell (like my little red fairy wings) It will be nice when I can safely tuck them away in a storage tab and not carry them all around with me. ^^

#19 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts
  • Playing:Metal Assault
  • Server:US Server 1

Posted 12 June 2014 - 07:43 AM

I'm very impressed with this new proposed storage, Good luck with implementing it. I'm a little nervous of the possible bugs that might become present when going live, pretty sure I'm not the only one. :p_devil:

With that being said, was there any reference as to my original question about the conversion from storage tickets to IM? I was thinking of moving my storage tickets to another character that could use the premium points more. Just basing that decision on the account that needs premium points most. I'm just going to move them to be safe but an answer as to how much per ticket or ticket pack = how many premium points prior to launching the new patch would be welcome?

We have been testing the change extensively and so long as there are any bugs we encounter that are damaging to game play, we will not launch the update. However, we know we may miss some things here and there, even with the help of the community, we are doing our best to test and try every thinkable condition to ensure they all function correctly.

Your original question was answered in the original post already.

... you will be refunded the full amount with Premium Points

#20 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 17 June 2014 - 07:52 AM

Topic Moved.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users