Patch Notes 6/11: Dark Whisper - Page 18 - Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Patch Notes 6/11: Dark Whisper

448 replies to this topic

#426 LostDreamer

LostDreamer

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 662 posts
  • LocationExodus
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:odin

Posted 16 June 2014 - 04:03 PM

Yeah you cant solo it but you dont need 15 ppl for that boss, we did it with 5 (lvl20), took time tho, but you dont need a rape squad for it ^^
Just needs to learn the mechanics, dont turn this in RMH all over again.
"Ratmaster so hard QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ" just learn the mechanics guys!

its like Deja Vu all over again.   ppl QQQQ cuz its too hard but yet too lazy to actually learn the fights.    so depressing  lets stop trying to make this a  simple game and keep the challenges , so its not so damn boring.   

we cant have everything handed to us on a  silver platter,  fight and learn to get what u want.   

#427 4458130508113924833

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 411 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 16 June 2014 - 04:48 PM

What's with the effort & reward mentality tho'  :hmm:  

Still, yeah most bosses can be soloed with a low pet CD and good defense (aka being a tank or having +20 armor), but these are field bosses tho', don't think they're intended to be Ratmaster in his prime levels of hard.

#428 xLuc

xLuc

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 224 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 05:49 PM

We did Basilisk with a knight (me), a soulmaker and a crecentia on the first day. No trouble at all, still confused why people are saying it is hard.

Plus its was only a matter of button mashing, like the 3 other lower field bosses, barely scratching a tank.

Edited by xLuc, 16 June 2014 - 05:50 PM.

#429 flukeSG2

flukeSG2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1119 posts
  • LocationIllinois

Posted 16 June 2014 - 06:28 PM

Who's complaining about Basalisk?  That is an awesome boss, I want more like that, it doesn't have much mechanics to learn but it's tough as hell, too bad it doesn't drop anything worth investing your time into it though, that's the only draw back.

In fact, I know for a fact Trainer used to be just as hard on the ITS with his Rackuf's he has as adds, but sadly it seems all the fields bosses got a fat nerf in defense/attack/hp, maybe basalisk will change in the future too I dunno, but I'd rather have them all be hard as they were before, or as hard as basalisk is now.

We did Basilisk with a knight (me), a soulmaker and a crecentia on the first day. No trouble at all, still confused why people are saying it is hard.

Plus its was only a matter of button mashing, like the 3 other lower field bosses, barely scratching a tank.

We ran to basilisk just me and my friend and we died so bad to the ads lol
Yeah you cant solo it but you dont need 15 ppl for that boss, we did it with 5 (lvl20), took time tho, but you dont need a rape squad for it ^^
Just needs to learn the mechanics, dont turn this in RMH all over again.
"Ratmaster so hard QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ plz nerf QQQQQQQQ" just learn the mechanics guys!
Team work!

Except Basilisk can be solo'd at ML 20 :( not as cool as it seemed at first glance.

Seems like it's easy for some and hard for others?

Like I said we had 15 people (overkill) but it still took a few minutes to kill and deal with it's adds.

Edited by flukeSG2, 16 June 2014 - 06:36 PM.

#430 Tonitrua

Tonitrua

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 882 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 10:33 PM

Just needs to learn the mechanics

Yes he can be solo'd, but so far I can't imagine a non-healing class being able to do it very easily. A heal pet and potions may not be enough for a dps class to survive but it shouldn't be impossible either.

#431 VuoriDevine

VuoriDevine

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1092 posts
  • LocationHelsinki, Finland.

Posted 17 June 2014 - 07:02 AM

Yes he can be solo'd, but so far I can't imagine a non-healing class being able to do it very easily. A heal pet and potions may not be enough for a dps class to survive but it shouldn't be impossible either.

Hmmm i dont think you can solo it, not even the best priest ingame, you have adds in your ass all the fight and they keep respawning @_@
You would run our of sp before you could kill him probably xD

#432 Tonitrua

Tonitrua

Awarded #1 Troll

• 882 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 08:26 AM

Hmmm i dont think you can solo it, not even the best priest ingame, you have adds in your ass all the fight and they keep respawning @_@
You would run our of sp before you could kill him probably xD

I've been farming him, yes he can be solo'd.

Edited by Tonitrua, 17 June 2014 - 08:27 AM.

#433 VuoriDevine

VuoriDevine

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1092 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 09:06 AM

I've been farming him, yes he can be solo'd.

Wuuuuuut!
Record that!
I want to see that, I cant handle the stuns the adds and the boss by myself D:
Plz plz do it!

#434 Tonitrua

Tonitrua

Awarded #1 Troll

• 882 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 11:15 AM

Wuuuuuut!
Record that!
I want to see that, I cant handle the stuns the adds and the boss by myself D:
Plz plz do it!

Here you go, it's a bit slow since my staff is the opposite element.

http://www.twitch.tv...rua/b/539414069

Edited by Tonitrua, 17 June 2014 - 11:49 AM.

#435 Kayther

Kayther

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 12:50 PM

that's expected from the poring master xD, teach me your ways of multitasking xD(?)

#436 xMagik

xMagik

Amateur Blogger

• Members - No Sig
  • 440 posts
  • LocationLimbo

Posted 17 June 2014 - 10:11 PM

sorcs op :)

#437 Contact Support 001

Contact Support 001

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 62 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:LOL

Posted 21 June 2014 - 03:14 AM

sorcs op :)

nope, the mermaid is OP

#438 Zanbee

Zanbee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1622 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 09:42 AM

An update:

The next scheduled class balance update (for select classes) is currently scheduled for July. 

The FPS issues are currently the devs' top priority, and are working on getting this fixed as soon as possible. 

In regards to other bugs, the ones getting fixed this upcoming maintenance are listed below:

-Osiris recipes missing

-Certain UI not staying in their customized locations

-Chocolate trees appearing in game

-Scarecrows in PVP Arena dropping event items

-Rune Enhancement Elixirs can't be used

Many other bugs are still in the process of being fixed (ie. Colosseum bugs, durability loss, etc). 

Patch notes for this Wed will probably be up tomorrow at the soonest. It will include the new June Khara event, some Kafra Shop changes, bug fixes and a change to Ymir Forms. 

Hope this answers some questions!

#439 PandeeChio

PandeeChio

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 591 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 10:54 AM

An update:

The next scheduled class balance update (for select classes) is currently scheduled for July.  Oooh boy this looks fun next 2-3 skill changes for 1-3 classes  comes after a month - 2 later after the earlier Skill rebalance which was thought to happen first at April but was then changed to May and that didnt happen so it came on July xD Seriously? Its gonna be Next year before at this rate all classeshas gotten their 2-3 skills changed xD! 

(So the next skill balance brings 1-3 Class Flavors of the month to get in par to already buffed Priest class and the OP Cres Imperio change xD)

Because this doesnt affect KP Shop so it's not necessary to be done as fast as possible to have ppl nice PvP Experience

The FPS issues are currently the devs' top priority, and are working on getting this fixed as soon as possible.  <Otherwise no Money if they cant play Obv important.

In regards to other bugs, the ones getting fixed this upcoming maintenance are listed below:

-Osiris recipes missing

-Certain UI not staying in their customized locations

-Chocolate trees appearing in game

-Scarecrows in PVP Arena dropping event items

-Rune Enhancement Elixirs can't be used          < Event giving Fast and easy KP Stuff so that is gonna be fixed after a week when ppl have alrdy gotten 10stacks of them(Was 10 stacks close enough :o?), Old event trees...okay...That's important yea, UI Fix Good good ppl wanted that since thye cant customize it otherwise, KP Item not working (EXTREMELY IMPORTANT!!!)

Many other bugs are still in the process of being fixed (ie. Colosseum bugs, durability loss, etc).  Define "In the process"? Last time it took like way too long so ppl had crappy experience for Colo :/

Patch notes for this Wed will probably be up tomorrow at the soonest. It will include the new June Khara event, some Kafra Shop changes, bug fixes and a change to Ymir Forms.  New title event Oookay...wonder how much you afk for stuff...or mb its just another free Title event which is promoted with KP "Random amount aka 1 of 1000000 you get more than 1" boxes  :no1: , Kafra shop change <  :wall:  Why? Isn't the game itself more important?

Ymir form change...well it does give Full heal and 3 sec Immortality which can be apparently bugged too like old days. Just please...No more damage kay?  :sob:  Otherwise thats just promoting One shot festival and please not a Full heal/Immortality .

Hope this answers some questions! < I Hope that they work if they do

#440 VuoriDevine

VuoriDevine

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1092 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 11:24 AM

bug fixes and a change to Ymir Forms.

Lololol a certain guild and specialy a hot pink warrior are gonna be angry.
No more abuse GG xD

Edited by VuoriDevine, 22 June 2014 - 11:24 AM.

#441 flukeSG2

flukeSG2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1119 posts
  • LocationIllinois

Posted 22 June 2014 - 11:50 AM

I dunno about the hot pink warrior, but the few remaining members of that guild you are talking about will surely be upset, they might quit Colo too now.

#442 VuoriDevine

VuoriDevine

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1092 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 01:28 PM

I don't think we are talking about the same guild xD

#443 Baddiez

Baddiez

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Report
  • 1636 posts
  • Server:Blade and Soul

Posted 22 June 2014 - 01:31 PM

Maybe they should put back in the recall and it's loophole so a certain guild shows up to WoE too. That would be nice more abuse more fun. 

#444 mola0162

mola0162

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 01:57 PM

Lol, it seems like this rotten community hasn't changed a bit since December  :p_love:

#445 Baddiez

Baddiez

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Report
  • 1636 posts
  • Server:Blade and Soul

Posted 22 June 2014 - 02:16 PM

Lol, it seems like this rotten community hasn't changed a bit since December  :p_love:

We are da best community every idk what you are talking about :D

#446 flukeSG2

flukeSG2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1119 posts
  • LocationIllinois

Posted 22 June 2014 - 03:48 PM

yeah you cray cray, dis is da bestest evar

#447 TheOdyssei

TheOdyssei

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • LocationNSK

Posted 22 June 2014 - 06:55 PM

re balance the rouges// we so poor in pvp

#448 pins