Un-Noted Patch Changes 6/11 - Page 2 - Ragnarok 2 Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Un-Noted Patch Changes 6/11

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#26 PandeeChio

PandeeChio

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 591 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 11 June 2014 - 07:19 PM

If we don't have any epic ards left from anniversary event how are we supposed to make more + cards? The only farmable ones are osiris/anubis/set ones. Where can we get the character epic cards?

You get epocs with low chance when you fuse rare cards aka blue ones.

Those character cards were implemented 8months ago at SEA and they were reimbursement reward from SEA :/

I'd suggest ppl to get 1 Designated synthesis stone and go tru every card so we know which blue cards evolve to gold aka epic cards :/

Edit:

I think they forgot to add a , to tgat 160% so thats actually 1,60% than 160% cause no ppl wanna fight a priest with 300% more dmg when 1 DoT destrouys 50% of health xD

Edited by PandeeChio, 11 June 2014 - 07:23 PM.

#27 Quetzalcoatlx

Quetzalcoatlx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 11 June 2014 - 07:23 PM

add this here.. actually its been here last week patch

Noel's Awake is Healing Now :D

#28 xMagik

xMagik

Amateur Blogger

• Members - No Sig
  • 440 posts
  • LocationLimbo

Posted 11 June 2014 - 10:11 PM

the auction house fix is pretty nice tho, but that lag <.< really really wish they will fix it asap

#29 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 11 June 2014 - 10:42 PM

Cards should just give raw stats..not this...

This makes RO2 cards more like RO1 cards now with unique effects. However, those effects...

Right direction, wrong execution.

#30 brotherwolf

brotherwolf

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 335 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 10:48 PM

The cards are the best thing to come out of this patch in my opinion.

#31 Saturn33

Saturn33

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 385 posts
  • LocationFolding@home

Posted 12 June 2014 - 05:02 AM

fuiyoh, auction house now, item's selling price can enter up to 9,999,999z..  :heh:

#32 Tomyamcat

Tomyamcat

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 12 June 2014 - 05:41 AM

There's an option to 'help' nooblets too, like, higher level characters that parties with lowbies can go to party option and apply to be helper.

I'm not too sure if it's new or not but since I never see it on the forums, I think it is?

Edited by Tomyamcat, 12 June 2014 - 05:42 AM.

#33 9632130515120055620

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 742 posts

Posted 12 June 2014 - 08:41 AM

Union costume accessories now have (really OP) stat bonuses on them

RO1 style costumes are now the best in the game

F07Ni7C.jpg

#34 PandeeChio

PandeeChio

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 591 posts

Posted 12 June 2014 - 08:53 AM

F07Ni7C.jpg

Unions!? Pic?

#35 nashR2

nashR2

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 446 posts

Posted 12 June 2014 - 08:53 AM

crystal circlet has 5 on str/agi/vit..etc

iron cane has 1000HP

studded hairband has 300 critical...

all from SEA version last year...before AOV....AOD....

#36 PandeeChio

PandeeChio

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 591 posts

Posted 12 June 2014 - 09:06 AM

crystal circlet has 5 on str/agi/vit..etc

iron cane has 1000HP

studded hairband has 300 critical...

all from SEA version last year...before AOV....AOD....

300 Critical effect is like e_e Crit worth of 300 agi  <-- Lol?

1000hp e_e srsly?

Crystal circlet <--- Useable 

These changes are just looking more drasical atm xD

Colosseum is e_e

Players lagging like... e_e

These costumes are e_e (Altho i got those stuff but never hardly used em...hmmm...altho that +1000 hp sounds good for my warrior then it would be 46000hp+! huzaaah for more hp)

e_e this MP Lvl up requirements are making ppl go bonkers 

Those mobs in DWF has 110k hp + 60% Def(Apparently and dmg) and gives a tad lower than Osi mobs exp e_e (Like what the...)

Projectiles got nerfed so Those classes are having hard time e_e

Skill rebalance is happening once in a life time (Prolly next update after 2 months)

players having hard time to grind plus the server hickups theres been on apparently e_e thats like basic Big patch tradition tho

e_e Never ever given proper Patch notes which would tell everything whats happening or then WP doesnt wanna allow ppl to get those awesome things SEA has (Like these events which are copies of SEA events just comes at random times e_e even those cards were implemented 9 motnhs ago in SEA (Not Dayr cards but the Saintess, Hans and the gang)

e_e like whats happening next?  

Oh right these new recipes... First you gotta get millions of each stuff then craft em to T2 Materials then craft those to the Proper items xD Wtf why couldnt they use the proper use of Pillarnium > Powder > Frag > Stone > Gem(?) > Low Grade > Mid Grade > High Grade xD?

So seriously whats happening next...let the time show us...

#37 jdmtouch

jdmtouch

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1535 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Server:Aranzeb

Posted 12 June 2014 - 09:06 AM

HOOORAY FOR UNION COSTUMES! Many patches too late

#38 nashR2

nashR2

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 446 posts

Posted 12 June 2014 - 09:10 AM

http://ro2.playpark....-16th-may-2013/

From Sea May 2013 patch ^^

#39 Saturn33

Saturn33

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 385 posts
  • LocationFolding@home

Posted 12 June 2014 - 09:12 AM

so the +1000hp union iron cane finally has come to na server?  :rice:

#40 PandeeChio

PandeeChio

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 591 posts

Posted 12 June 2014 - 09:16 AM

http://ro2.playpark....-16th-may-2013/

From Sea May 2013 patch ^^

16th...of may... X.X *Faints*

I MEAN SERIOUSLY WHAT IN THE BLOODY NAMY OF HIMMELMEZ AM I LOOKING AT D:

@.@ 1) Those accs effects is like OP yelling out of and that was in Pre-AoV *Faints again*

2) Accessory puncher... *faints* 

3)Unimplemented cards in iRO2 Server that was implemented on SEA 1 year ago *Faints

Thaaats just wrong D:

I WANTED ALL THOSE >:(!! WTF TOO LATE (and that KP item wouldve given WP Alot of money e_e)

#41 samsam2610

samsam2610

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 12 June 2014 - 03:28 PM

the MP increase for leveling was actually intended.

"Intended", it means the people in charge already knew ahead about all the changes, and NOT A SINGLE WORD about those changes was written in the PATCH NOTE until the players noticed it itself. Plus, since the VCRs already TESTED ahead the new UI (the CMs said this), you guys should notice the lag, the bug that come along with it. As a person said, he needed about 1 hour to notice all the problems, and you all hd weeks to do it. I know that except the "developers", no one could fix the problems. Hence, the VCRs/testers should prevent the patch until it gets better.

In addition, the raise in the MP requirement for ML should be way more important than the UI. However, before the patch, NOT A SINGLE WORD was mentioned. All the things that you guys shared were how the UI and the new gears look like.

During the Tuesday stream, the CM said that they would share ALL the SOLID information they have with the community. Weren't the raise in MP and the super lag problem SOLID enough for the people to share with the community? 

I understand that even knowing ahead the change in MP wouldn't make anything easier, but compared to before emergency maintenance, changing rank costs lots of MP too, and no one said a word about it. Are you guys tricking your players?

I don't mind grinding. I and my friends can easily get 10-20k MP per hour with just a normal manual. But looking at all the unspeakable messes that you didn't tell us, the game now is just ..... unplayable. Sorry 

Edited by samsam2610, 12 June 2014 - 03:38 PM.

#42 Dozer

Dozer

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationBlood Order Guild

Posted 12 June 2014 - 03:40 PM

So it may seem like kind of a silly thing to be upset about, but they really fixed the wolf staff?

Seriously?

With all of the bugs and issues in this game that go untouched the priority fell on taking away our swag sticks!?!?!? Of every single thing that's wrong with RO2, other classes being able to equip a level 15 staff is a crucial fix?

#43 TorWauki

TorWauki

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts
  • Server:Collision Private Server™

Posted 12 June 2014 - 03:44 PM

F07Ni7C.jpg

Oh boy its 100x much better than statted tux.

#44 lokasenna

lokasenna

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 391 posts

Posted 12 June 2014 - 03:45 PM

"Intended", it means the people in charge already knew ahead about all the changes, and NOT A SINGLE WORD about those changes was written in the PATCH NOTE until the players noticed it itself. Plus, since the VCRs already TESTED ahead the new UI (the CMs said this), you guys should notice the lag, the bug that come along with it. As a person said, he needed about 1 hour to notice all the problems, and you all hd weeks to do it. I know that except the "developers", no one could fix the problems. Hence, the VCRs/testers should prevent the patch until it gets better.

In addition, the raise in the MP requirement for ML should be way more important than the UI. However, before the patch, NOT A SINGLE WORD was mentioned. All the things that you guys shared were how the UI and the new gears look like.

During the Tuesday stream, the CM said that they would share ALL the SOLID information they have with the community. Weren't the raise in MP and the super lag problem SOLID enough for the people to share with the community?

I understand that even knowing ahead the change in MP wouldn't make anything easier, but compared to before emergency maintenance, changing rank costs lots of MP too, and no one said a word about it. Are you guys tricking your players?

I don't mind grinding. I and my friends can easily get 10-20k MP per hour with just a normal manual. But looking at all the unspeakable messes that you didn't tell us, the game now is just ..... unplayable. Sorry

to be fair to the vcrs, the its hadn't been stress tested so some of the problems may have cropped up from that. and I don't think they have the power to veto a patch if gravity really wants it to come out. and lul do you think this game has internal QA hahaha oh please

grinding is kind of nicer if aoes didn't kill the fps for everyone >: it's like woe all the time, last time I checked.

Edited by lokasenna, 12 June 2014 - 03:46 PM.

#45 samsam2610

samsam2610

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 12 June 2014 - 03:56 PM

to be fair to the vcrs, the its hadn't been stress tested so some of the problems may have cropped up from that. and I don't think they have the power to veto a patch if gravity really wants it to come out. and lul do you think this game has internal QA hahaha oh please

grinding is kind of nicer if aoes didn't kill the fps for everyone >: it's like woe all the time, last time I checked.

But the problems are too obvious to be unnoticeable. Again, they rushed it and gave us an UN-GRIND-ABLE patch. Hahaha 

#46 Sestuplo

Sestuplo

RO2 Volunteer Class Rep

• Members
  • 750 posts
  • LocationGMT +9059 (WarpPortal time)

Posted 12 June 2014 - 04:09 PM

But the problems are too obvious to be unnoticeable. Again, they rushed it and gave us an UN-GRIND-ABLE patch. Hahaha 

What if said problems didn't actually occur in the ITS?

#47 PandeeChio

PandeeChio

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 591 posts

Posted 12 June 2014 - 05:58 PM

Oh boy its 100x much better than statted tux.

e_e doesnt tux have op stats now?

#48 nashR2

nashR2

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 446 posts

Posted 12 June 2014 - 06:13 PM

I guess they wouldnt have the power to veto such, but i suppose they could make info available to the public so that we could discuss our apprehensions of comming changes. Neways just saying.

There seems to be a larger problem here. Either the communication chain is broken or the devs couldnt care less ^^

#49 ranma6899

ranma6899

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts
  • Locationpa
  • Server:odin

Posted 12 June 2014 - 07:15 PM

i wish they fix all Osiris recipes all my hard work now none my characters have it ,joser all they gave me for weapons i had dagger great sword and a lot more then that missing

#50 jdmtouch

jdmtouch

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1535 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Server:Aranzeb

Posted 12 June 2014 - 09:27 PM

...the tux has the monthly stats...get wrecked

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users