67 replies to this topic

#26 BumblefootV7

BumblefootV7

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 520 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 20 June 2014 - 09:28 AM

requiem staff feedback rating this week? 80% negative comments? Sounds about right. Hey Shaz whys it take 4 hours to update copy and pasted items and an event thats ran i think at least 4 years in a row.  Do you think you could fix the exploitable PVE shields so i can actually pvp people? No? Beyond your abilitys after 7 months of running a broken EXPLOIT pk system? Oh sorry you dont care? That was my bad .

#27 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 20 June 2014 - 09:36 AM

Along with the anniversary event, the server select option is going in along with battlefield integration. Some more stuff is going in as well.

Once the patch notes are up, I'll be sure to post them. Hence, the update taking some time. 

#28 INeedANewName

INeedANewName

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1046 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 09:41 AM

aaaaaaa -_- this server crap -_____-

#29 BumblefootV7

BumblefootV7

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 09:44 AM

"Along with the anniversary event, the server select option is going in along with battlefield integration. Some more stuff is going in as well."

So your staff no longer make or support game exploits like PVE spamable on off shield during combat?  Its been like an angry care bear server for far to long and is a total embaressment. Can call shield what you want but what ever way its looked at the staff created an exploit then left it for 7 months and encourages players to use it.

Edited by BumblefootV7, 20 June 2014 - 09:45 AM.

#30 Dyshana

Dyshana

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1410 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 09:50 AM

Ehm... why not saying before? You said about maint 15 min before it... and then now we discover it will be a change... what about our stuff in AH if we choose Nova? All lost or bound to Trifri????

#31 INeedANewName

INeedANewName

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1046 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 10:05 AM

it will be a damn mess

Edited by INeedANewName, 20 June 2014 - 10:07 AM.

#32 Dyshana

Dyshana

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1410 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 10:08 AM

Also in trying to do a good thing (server select) you found the worse way to do it.... I begin to miss the korean devs....

#33 ThreeTimes6

ThreeTimes6

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1103 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Server:Ex-Hammerine

Posted 20 June 2014 - 10:16 AM

lol - damn, IF SvS is implanted on Nova it will be a damn mess too... hopefully we can try it right after the update is done and QQ alot about lost stuff, imbalanced things and bugs (new/old/more evil) ? ^^

edit : dont forget to put in the traitor system to SvS too !!!!

Edited by ThreeTimes6, 20 June 2014 - 10:17 AM.

#34 Spud

Spud

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 625 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 20 June 2014 - 07:47 PM

Glad to see everything is working for the Anniversary Event...well let's not jump to hasty conclusions.

One PD run and only two flags? First of all, if all of that, especially the stats, are going to be dropping the rate needs to go up. Secondly, there's no NPC to turn in the flags .-.

#35 KraizerReziark

KraizerReziark

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 114 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Server:The one that works

Posted 20 June 2014 - 10:43 PM

6 flags in 10 mins.... not sure how I feel about that. Give us the event npc D:

Also, 3 quest mobs for the Testing Temp quest is ridiculous. Place more so we can actually have a chance to complete it.

Edited by KraizerReziark, 20 June 2014 - 10:54 PM.

#36 pfannera

pfannera

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 21 June 2014 - 12:02 AM

You screwed this up very much infortunaely !! 9 Hours server maintenance happened!We do not obtain it for the fight the Lucky Boy ?! Why??Are you joking now ??Much many people did not believe it according to me .

I would like to receive an explanation !! Thank you !

#37 cwilbur

cwilbur

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 254 posts
  • LocationIndiana
  • Server:Trifi

Posted 21 June 2014 - 07:35 AM

why no event npc?

#38 cwilbur

cwilbur

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 254 posts
  • LocationIndiana
  • Server:Trifi

Posted 22 June 2014 - 02:02 AM

so no answer on event npc? whats the point in having the flags if we cant turn em in?

#39 Howako

Howako

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 885 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Server:Not Requiem

Posted 22 June 2014 - 06:27 AM

chances of an answer to some of the good questions Ive read here and on the Transfer event page wont be answered til after the weekend.

#40 KraizerReziark

KraizerReziark

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 114 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Server:The one that works

Posted 23 June 2014 - 12:47 PM

Are coins/boxes even being dropped? I may have missed some information somewhere but I thought those were a part of the world drops as well as the flags.

#41 Xaptor7

Xaptor7

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 573 posts
  • LocationUnited States of Amerifail
  • Server:Lintra

Posted 25 June 2014 - 05:01 PM

Requiem Anniversary 2014 

[Event] Flags - Can be turned into an event NPC for a chance to get a [Event] Limited Coin which is worth 10,000,000 Lant.
Spoiler

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIAR!!!

._.

#42 Wreckd

Wreckd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2198 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • Server:Stereosonic

Posted 25 June 2014 - 06:11 PM

Ehhhhhh a Carus version of Ruinhorn set, the hell is that lol, still adds CAD per +?

#43 Cleffy

Cleffy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2377 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 06:20 PM

Pretty sure the set is just suppose to be a buffed version of RH, so whatever is on there currently is amplified a little.

#44 WorkYaDangNag

WorkYaDangNag

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 376 posts
  • LocationOregon
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 25 June 2014 - 10:21 PM

Requiem Anniversary 2014 

This June marks the 6th anniversary of Requiem and to celebrate this we will be running special events in game. These events are expected to start at the end of next week. 

1. Titan RuinHorn Awakens

The original Ruinhorn is back! Titan Ruinhorn is an encounter that is tuned for those level 85 and higher. Veteran players will be able to find him where his original instance used to be. This encounter will be available only for a limited time. 

Titan Ruinhorn brings all new armors, weapons and xeons. Here are some examples! 
Spoiler

**Stats are not final, these are test images. This event is active.

2. Level Jump Event

All Newly made character will have Jump Items in their inventory.
Use the items to instantly jump to level 69 with free Armors and Weapons.
This event will only last for about 2 week and all remaining items after the event will be removed when the event is over. 
This Event is also active.

3. World Drops
STILL NOT ACTIVE!
[Event] Coins - Can be sold for Lant.

Spoiler

[Event] Medals - Stackable Items that boost your character's stats.

THERE IS NO EVENT NPC TO GET THESE AS WELL AS THEY DO NOT DROP! ACTIVATE EVENT AND EXTEND PLS!

Spoiler

*Only 10 of the same bonus will stack when separated into separate slots, this means that +30% bonus is the max for each stat.

[Event] Flags - Can be turned into an event NPC for a chance to get a [Event] Limited Coin which is worth 10,000,000 Lant.
Spoiler

[Event] Anniversary Boxes - These lucky boxes can be found from all sorts of creatures or can be bought in the cash shop! 

STILL NOT DROPPING! FIX THIS TOO!

Spoiler

I have arrived at the conclusion that i would like to get involved in the other parts of this event other than Titan RH but it seems that now while i wait for my daily bind to be lifted there is nothing to do.

Please active at these other events you listed here and extend them due to the fact they haven't be implemented yet. day 6 will be starting and still no npc to sell the flags to that actually dont drop at all anymore. never once saw a coin drop or an anniversary box drop yet. please look in to this^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

#45 Dyshana

Dyshana

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1410 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 10:55 PM

They still have problems with the server split (or how you want to call it), so they won't have time for fixes.

#46 WhateverHeSaid

WhateverHeSaid

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 235 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 12:09 PM

I don't know why I waste my time reading some threads. Hoping something good.

This is more of the same. At last, when they try something new, come with Hearts to unbalancing all game.

If want a game more enjoyable, keep off lvl jump. The more they "sweat the shirt" (but easy enough to play), more they want play.

Jump to "medium/end content" make the game more boring than really is. And believe, the game is really boring at end content.

#47 Jabrody

Jabrody

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 544 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 01:03 PM

Requiem Anniversary 2014 

This June marks the 6th anniversary of Requiem and to celebrate this we will be running special events in game. These events are expected to start at the end of next week. 

3. World Drops

[Event] Medals - Stackable Items that boost your character's stats.

Spoiler

*Only 10 of the same bonus will stack when separated into separate slots, this means that +30% bonus is the max for each stat.

[spoiler]

post-42-0-22648300-1339555961.jpg

Flags are dropping, but we cant turn them in for the stackable medals you listed above because you never added in the Event NPC that we need to turn them into.

Please add in the Event NPC we need for this flag event. Thank you.

Edited by Jabrody, 26 June 2014 - 01:04 PM.

#48 Shay

Shay

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 05:21 PM

I have to say this Anniversary event so far is an epic fail.  I know people like to QQ and some are never happy no matter what is done.  I am not one of those people, however, this is a non-event at best. 

#49 djfree

djfree

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 522 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 05:46 PM

So is there gona be a rollback to fix the duplicated toons?  People got free duplicated toons man FREE DUPLICATED TOONS MAN11111111!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111!!!!111111

10gwhue.gif

#50 HeadAche

HeadAche

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 05:28 AM

Where is the event NPC? Where is it? Where?  :ic:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users