#1 Denaomina

Denaomina

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leo

Posted 14 June 2014 - 05:17 PM

I noticed there are a lot of different skill books in item mall.  Some listed under general, and others class specific.  My question is they look like many don't cost skill points but some do, so does that mean you could buy a bunch of them and all those stats get added to your character?

It says account bound does that mean it goes to all the characters or just useable on one?  Do these all drop from in game or does it take spending approx. $42 to get the basics on each character, like atk 5%  spd acc def etc.    Thank you so much I more want to know if they are truly need or if its not that much of a difference.  Thank you for responding and helping out.

#2 SexyPeanut

SexyPeanut

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 14 June 2014 - 08:14 PM

I noticed there are a lot of different skill books in item mall.  Some listed under general, and others class specific.  My question is they look like many don't cost skill points but some do, so does that mean you could buy a bunch of them and all those stats get added to your character?

It says account bound does that mean it goes to all the characters or just useable on one?  Do these all drop from in game or does it take spending approx. $42 to get the basics on each character, like atk 5%  spd acc def etc.    Thank you so much I more want to know if they are truly need or if its not that much of a difference.  Thank you for responding and helping out.

Yes, for those passive skill that added stats to your character, you could buy them and added stats to ur char without consuming skill pts. However, they are not stackable eg. u hv learnt the 10% def and u could not learn 10% def again.

These skills are account bound that once you drag the skill to a char's inventory, the skill will only be usable in that account (all chars in that account). The skill books will be consumed once used unless it has the word "Tome". These skills dont drop from game and currently the only way to get these are buying them using IM pts.

They are not 100% needed and will not make great difference if u dont hv them.  For those who participate in pvp a lot, they may find that they still want a little bit of increase in stat to help them out in the pvp environment so they may purchase it.

#3 SlowBob

SlowBob

Raider Representative

• Members
  • 1718 posts
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 14 June 2014 - 08:30 PM

There are basicly 3 different types, passivs (like 10%msp up, 10%def up and so on), buffs and tomes.

• The most important skills are tomes, these require skillpoints and are also available ingame.
  • The buff-skills do only increase the maximum duration of your buffs
  • The passivs are only available in IM, you can easily play without them, but they might become handy for you. One thing to mention though: There are plans to make them work for pvm only.

#4 Denaomina

Denaomina

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts
  • Server:Leo

Posted 15 June 2014 - 01:54 AM

Thank you so much for the reply, I think I have a good idea, how they all work.  I was worried that it might be seen as a must have, glad it seems I don't need them all unless wanting a little boost in different areas.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users