NMFW

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationPoland/France
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 16 June 2014 - 04:35 AM

Hi everyone,

I know the stats hawkers but I don't understand the skills? Passive, Common, Melee, Bow? Raider, Scount? Who want's to describe this? I prefer PVM.

#2 iMatt

iMatt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1539 posts
  • LocationMunich, Bavaria
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 17 June 2014 - 07:04 AM

Hi Nmfw,

there are four different skill types you can learn:

-passive skills: the effects change your stats like for example attackspeed, dodge, runspeed or or bow range. Important: some passive skills only affect certain weapon types like crossbows or katars - so check that before you consider putting skillpoints in them!

-active skills: these skills you can use activly to for example deal damage or detect stealthed monsters or go in stealth like camouflage. Important: many skills have restrictions like "bow required" or "katar required", so they can only be used when you wear the listed weapon! There is also one skill (arrow shower) that has an area of effect ability. The damage of active skills depends on the skill power multiplier!

-traps and summons: these active skills can be used to for example summon a mighty hawk to fight on your side or to place traps that slow or mute your oponent! Important: the amount of summons are limited by the "summon gauge" means you can for example summon max 1 hawk OR 3 traps at the same time!

-buffs:  a scout can buff hisself and his party/group member with a strong attackspeed, runspeed, dexterity and critical buff! The strength of these buffs depends on your dex and charm amount! I always recommend to get all those buffs on a BOW scout in order to make your team stronger - you only require then an amount of 340-360 dex and 100-150 charm + a cheap "charm buffset" like +3-400 charm to make your friends loving your new buffs!

The difference between crossbow and bowscout:

Bowscouts have a high range and a huge burst damage through certain skills but are fairly squishy. They can go invisible with camouflage.

Crossbow scouts have a constant damage but can tank enemies very well.

I hope this helped! If you have more questions feel free to ask them here or in a private message on forums.

Of course you can also pm me ingame - my characters are listed below on Leonis!

Good luck and have fun!

Matt

Edited by matthiashornauer, 17 June 2014 - 07:20 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users