#1 Njoror

Njoror

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1936 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 17 June 2014 - 01:00 PM

Hello, Warriors!

We will be gathering the nominations for the Warrior Volunteer Class Representative here.

If you wish to nominate yourself, please use the following form:

Character name:

Play style: (Example: PvE Raids, PvP Colosseum, Crafting, etc. List any and all that apply)

Top 3 reasons I should be VCR:

What future do you want for your class:

#2 Sirceye

Sirceye

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts
  • LocationAlberta
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 17 June 2014 - 06:29 PM

Character name: RunForce

Play style: PvP, WoE, Grinding, Private PvP, Colosseum, Farming. 

1. ( I am a very active player and online everyday and wiling to listen to other warriors suggestions out there, and i am willing to listen to all bugs-glitches in game, and will do my job as best as i can.)

2. ( Since the state of the game right now is just all about PvP or WoE, I would be able to focus on Listening about people's suggestions, and able to focus about how to balance our class.)

3. (I am a warrior that has a good experience on using warrior since its my main character and i am a reasonably geared warrior with the zenies that i have farmed in game, and as a non-KP user the stats and gears of my character would be a reflection of a normal casual player) 

What future do you want for your class: i feel after the last few latest patches we have, i felt that warriors have been left alone, while the other classes for example "Priest" has been buffed and made stronger, i would like to see something new for our class again

#3 zJuliusx

zJuliusx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 666 posts
  • LocationFlorida!

Posted 18 June 2014 - 06:26 AM

Character name: GottaLongSword

Play style: PVP & Raiding

1. Taking all ideas into consideration ( all ones that make sense )
  2. Played all classes ( as in literally every single one ), so I understand how and what Warrior needs changes to.
  3. Very active still, no matter how the game is going.

What future do you want for your class:

-Looking for a balance for all classes really, I am just looking to input to "balance" this class if the other VCRs "balance" their class the right way.

#4 jdmtouch

jdmtouch

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1535 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Server:Aranzeb

Posted 18 June 2014 - 09:20 AM

Character name:Hero

Play style: PVP (Colosseum) and  Raiding

1. Played warrior since the start of the game after re-rolling to other classes, this is the one I stuck with ultimately

2. PVP'd a lot after PVE had died and held #1 Gladiator for Warrior section for 2 months so I have a understanding as to where they are in terms of PVP.

3. Haven't been active as much lately due to FPS issues but I still login just to farm bosses daily

What future do you want for your class: As of right now..only for warrior's to be balanced in PVP and to have a defined role in PVE later down the line.

#5 JeremiahVII

JeremiahVII

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 192 posts
  • LocationBloodOrder Guild

Posted 19 June 2014 - 06:04 PM

Character name: JeremiahVII

Play style: Being awesome...so..awesome style? I guess?

1. Well I'm not Runforce so...that's a plus

2. I'm hilarious.

3. Definitely NOT Runforce. I promise.

What future do you want for your class: Well I believe warriors were too OP before the whole rebalance (Hardly ever lost fights except to priests) Now I think we are are SLIGHTLY underpowered. I mean... maybe not. I dunno. Just seems like knights (NEVER lost a fight to prior to the rebalance) got crazy superpowers that allow them to spam stuns/heals with extremely low cooldowns in comparison to Warriors... Also we don't crit NEARLY as often as we used to. Maybe having our cooldown on tension relaxed lowered.  Like REALLY lowered. Crazy lowered. I really don't think you guys understand how much this needs to be lowered. What is it without vigor? 90 seconds? That's crazy talk people. NO other class has a self heal cooldown over a minute. Sometime soon in the future I'd like a chocolate sundae... in fact I'm gonna go grab one right n

Fin

Edited by JeremiahVII, 19 June 2014 - 06:05 PM.

#6 flukeSG2

flukeSG2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1119 posts
  • LocationIllinois

Posted 19 June 2014 - 07:59 PM

NO other class has a self heal cooldown over a minute.

self heal cooldown over a minute

self heal

T_T  Ranger got no heals

#7 PandeeChio

PandeeChio

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 591 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 10:01 PM

Character name: JeremiahVII

Play style: Being awesome...so..awesome style? I guess?

1. Well I'm not Runforce so...that's a plus

2. I'm hilarious.

3. Definitely NOT Runforce. I promise.

What future do you want for your class: Well I believe warriors were too OP before the whole rebalance (Hardly ever lost fights except to priests) Now I think we are are SLIGHTLY underpowered. I mean... maybe not. I dunno. Just seems like knights (NEVER lost a fight to prior to the rebalance) got crazy superpowers that allow them to spam stuns/heals with extremely low cooldowns in comparison to Warriors... Also we don't crit NEARLY as often as we used to. Maybe having our cooldown on tension relaxed lowered. Like REALLY lowered. Crazy lowered. I really don't think you guys understand how much this needs to be lowered. What is it without vigor? 90 seconds? That's crazy talk people. NO other class has a self heal cooldown over a minute. Sometime soon in the future I'd like a chocolate sundae... in fact I'm gonna go grab one right n

Fin

Puhlease. Ask for the older version if you want lower Cd xD

Edited by PandeeChio, 19 June 2014 - 10:02 PM.

#8 charissard

charissard

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 163 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 10:22 PM

NO other class has a self heal cooldown over a minute.

Oohh poor rangers xD

#9 SolM77186

SolM77186

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 158 posts
  • LocationFrance (Paris)
  • Server:ODIN

Posted 21 June 2014 - 02:11 AM

Runforce +jeremiah YEAHHH it will be a good duo, VCR Duo and maybe...go to sing together Blink32 ? good luck all GLS and hero too.

#10 jhay1825

jhay1825

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1077 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 23 June 2014 - 12:30 PM

Goodluck to all nominees. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users