#1 Njoror

Njoror

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1936 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 17 June 2014 - 01:01 PM

Hello, Knights!

We will be gathering the nominations for the Knight Volunteer Class Representative here.

If you wish to nominate yourself, please use the following form:

Character name:

Play style: (Example: PvE Raids, PvP Colosseum, Crafting, etc. List any and all that apply)

Top 3 reasons I should be VCR:

What future do you want for your class:

#2 843131014182906123

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 18 June 2014 - 04:20 PM

Character name: Warlordguidel

Play style: hybrid PvP and PvE

1. I am the first ML 30 knight

2. I don't have shock 19

3. I can sing

... Ok joke aside

1. I understand how knight works pretty well; Regarding major bugs that need to be fix , skills that need to be buffed/nerfed and some ideas that could add variety to knight builds

2. I experienced in playing and dueling every class. Hence, I believe I could collaborate with others to help balance this game.  

3. I am adaptive and assertive person, so I am pretty sure i can get my point (or other ppl suggestions)  across pretty well.

What future do you want for your class: I want to add varieties to knight build despite the limited diversity difficulty of the raids/dungeons in term of both stat and skills

#3 SHlNGO

SHlNGO

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 04:48 PM

cute. i'd be offended if i had a 19 shock. :heh:

#4 flukeSG2

flukeSG2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1119 posts
  • LocationIllinois

Posted 18 June 2014 - 04:59 PM

cute. i'd be offended if i had a 19 shock. :heh:

are we a digit off?  is it a 18% or a 20%?

#5 VuoriDevine

VuoriDevine

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1092 posts
  • LocationHelsinki, Finland.

Posted 18 June 2014 - 05:12 PM

like...15 digits man lol its 5% stop with the QQ xD

#6 SHlNGO

SHlNGO

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 05:35 PM

i would give a serious response, but this is from the person who gets 2shotted and screams "DAT SHOCK RUNE!!!!" :p_love:

damn e ky doesn't work all the tim.

Edited by SHlNGO, 18 June 2014 - 06:59 PM.

#7 jdmtouch

jdmtouch

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1535 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Server:Aranzeb

Posted 18 June 2014 - 05:40 PM

better ask zanbee if the 2 shot is a bug in the game

#8 flukeSG2

flukeSG2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1119 posts
  • LocationIllinois

Posted 18 June 2014 - 05:43 PM

i would give a serious response, but this is from the person who gets 2shotted and screams "DAT SHOCK RUN!!!!" :p_love:

I'd give a serious response, but lol

#9 Quetzalcoatlx

Quetzalcoatlx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 636 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 05:43 PM

guys this is a vcr nomination thread go away if you're not gonna run

#10 SHlNGO

SHlNGO

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 05:54 PM

guys this is a vcr nomination thread go away if you're not gonna run

sorry GM.. oh.. wait are you impersonating one again?

#11 Sirceye

Sirceye

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts
  • LocationAlberta

Posted 18 June 2014 - 06:03 PM

dis guys. 

S6HAKVZ.gif

#12 hxinen

hxinen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 361 posts
  • Server:-retired-

Posted 20 June 2014 - 04:06 AM

2. I don't have shock 19

3. I can sing

... Ok joke aside

1. I understand how knight works pretty well; Regarding major bugs that need to be fix , skills that need to be buffed/nerfed and some ideas that could add variety to knight builds

2. I experienced in playing and dueling every class. Hence, I believe I could collaborate with others to help balance this game.  

3. I am adaptive and assertive person, so I am pretty sure i can get my point (or other ppl suggestions)  across pretty well.

What future do you want for your class: I want to add varieties to knight build despite the limited diversity difficulty of the raids/dungeons in term of both stat and skills

LOL WHUT!? ;O VOTING FOR U, as always <3

#13 Tonydinh

Tonydinh

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 11:26 PM

Character name: Tonydinh

Play style: being bad

1. I R ML30 night

2. I 97th bst night on srver(self-proclaimed)

3. I put in much hours and have all 15%+ blue and red seeds on gear and know very much about night class.

Future: to one shot every class in game without needing to crit.

Thank you. vote for me please.

#14 8ReN8

8ReN8

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 11:58 PM

1. I R ML30 night

3. I put in much hours and have all 15%+ blue and red seeds on gear and know very much about night class.

ur a bok... LOL :gg: :gg:

#15 Baddiez

Baddiez

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Report
  • 1636 posts
  • Server:Blade and Soul

Posted 21 June 2014 - 02:47 AM

2. I don't have shock 19

3. I can sing

... Ok joke aside

Would not read again. Uninstall please your class is broken. And stop being a nooob we all know shock 5 procs every other hit. Get gud bro.

#16 GarudaBlack

GarudaBlack

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 174 posts

Posted 21 June 2014 - 03:41 PM

Gods please save all knights from despair.

#17 D3ATHNOTE

D3ATHNOTE

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 06:12 AM

I don't even think God can do that.

#18 LostDreamer

LostDreamer

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 662 posts
  • LocationExodus
  • Server:odin

Posted 24 June 2014 - 10:36 AM

rip knights  T_T

#19 TifaValentine

TifaValentine

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • Server:In Another Dimension~

Posted 24 June 2014 - 01:03 PM

Can I nominate Zeras Hyperion as Knight VCR? Please??

#20 GarudaBlack

GarudaBlack

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 174 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 03:23 PM

Sigh... so sad see things ending like that.

#21 Shinyusuke

Shinyusuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2064 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 25 June 2014 - 03:17 AM

I'm so sad that only 2 people nominated themselves because it means simply that every other player lost his fate (like i did) in this system

do you want a reason? I can put one of the less important but at the same time classbreaking:

Aura heal (this bug is around since AoV)

his description says it heat (if maxed) 100% of our pattack per aura used and any additional aura give you another 100% amount plus it heals for the same amount the 3 nearby "enemy" (i guess theu would mean mates).

The result is that since december it heals the 100% but only if you use all 3 aura so it's not 100% per aura but (100/3)% per aura and heal the 3 party menber near you per 1 HP unless it crits in that case they get only the 100%. This not only make this skill useless in a grinding party since our AoE don't generate aura, but since is bugget it's quite useless also in pvp and pve because it's the weakest heal spell in the game (and i can understand it since our high defence) and doesn't allow us to heal the DPS around us while tanking because it doesn't work properly.

Now i would point on the reasons we would vote our only 2 nominated (that actually already passed the election for absence of opponents)

2. I don't have shock 19

3. I can sing

... Ok joke aside

1. I R ML30 night

this is what i would have read:

Character name: Shinyusuke (my real ingame name if someone want insult me in pm later )

Play style:   (Example: PvE Raids, PvP Colosseum, Crafting, etc. List any and all that apply)

-PVE- I played in it before AoV and after so i know what we lost and that we want it back according with the new content;

-PvP- When colo was nice usefull and more or less bugless, Jenoo has a reason, and WoE was less a game for a few;

-Raids- Raids were hard, they gave nice rewards and forced ppl to be prepared now they are just a solo farm fest 

-Crafting- before jobs were more or less balanced now it's all around blacksmit and artisan, before crafted gears were good but never better than the ones dropped by monsters now . After lv50 exist only crafted gears

etc etc etc

1) I want knight to be the usefull tank they were before i don't want us to be op, i don't want to 1hit everyone but i want a real reason to carry my shield

2) I want talk with other VCR to find togheter a way to make this game enjoiable again also if this would means nerf us all

3) I'm not a grinder player and i'm actually stuck at ML20 because i refuse to grind so much up to ML30 to have nothing in the end, because we know that a crazy amount of MP required to lv up is not the best way to delay the end game content but to scare away the casual players (aka the most part of the playerbase)

What future do you want for your class:

I want back the importance of the knight as tank specialized in the defence of the whole party (see the now unused shield fortress), but at the same time i don't want force all the knight to be tank. I want a real skill fix and not one that break the patch after. I want back the possibility to decide if wear dps gears (with hit, vigor and haste) or tank gears (with dodge and parry). I want back the accessories dedicated for mage classes and for meele classes and not these damn ruby or sapphire necklace that make our BT op and are half useless for mage classes. I don't want see light geared classes with more defence than me because the actual refining system it's broken and prizes the low defence classes that can hit the defence cap and at the same time can deal way more damage than me. I want delete all the seedrunes over 20% or downscale them to 20% to not prize who got them before the nerf or is enough rich to buy them for crazy amounts of real money. I want a less random Honing system that can make your hard gained gear a joke (who remember the 5 wis stats posted some time ago there? or the Mattack great sword?).

Is it ask too much for a nomination like this? 

#22 D3ATHNOTE

D3ATHNOTE

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 12:14 PM

It actually is sadly. Hence the reason I am also not playing and grinding to 30 and why I did not apply to be a VCR again.

#23 Shinyusuke

Shinyusuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2064 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 01 July 2014 - 08:35 AM

This is even worst that i thought quite a week passed and no one replied or even saw this thread this is the biggest allarm bell i saw in this game since it started lets keep ignoring that !!!

#24 PandeeChio

PandeeChio

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 591 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 11:47 AM

Ignore what? Replied for what? :o?

#25 GarudaBlack

GarudaBlack

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 174 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 12:40 PM

This is even worst that i thought quite a week passed and no one replied or even saw this thread this is the biggest allarm bell i saw in this game since it started lets keep ignoring that !!!

There is nothing to do anymore because... the time to do nominations ended and only two players nominated to the job. You can see the result in this post: http://forums.warppo...-vcr-elections/

So yeah... the battle is lost and there is nothing to do to revert this situation. I think the only solution is if one of the two give up of that and a new person ask to be a vcr. But I doubt this will happen.

Edited by GarudaBlack, 01 July 2014 - 12:42 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users