#51 Baddiez

Baddiez

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Report
  • 1636 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Blade and Soul

Posted 17 June 2014 - 11:27 PM

Im not against in this, and im not saying its impossible to farm stacks of infi. My only simple point here is, just make "untradable" the items in exchange list!

I dont care if players will farm 24/7, or pressing 2 or 1 button lols, this is not the point here.

Again my only simple point is make the items in exchange list "UNTRADABLE".

And you can do whatever you want ^^ :ok: 

Untradeable would help, but it would also serve to inflate the prices of tradeable once the supply dwindles again. Then we will be seeing prices go up to dumb prices. I see your point, but I think in the long run it will do more harm then it would good. 

#52 Lyssina

Lyssina

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 794 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 11:31 PM

Untradeable would help, but it would also serve to inflate the prices of tradeable once the supply dwindles again. Then we will be seeing prices go up to dumb prices. I see your point, but I think in the long run it will do more harm then it would good. 

I guess everyone should... put on their farming suit then :3

flight-suit-up.gif

#53 Baddiez

Baddiez

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Report
  • 1636 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 11:32 PM

I guess everyone should... put on their farming suit then :3

flight-suit-up.gif

Lol this made my night :D

#54 Sestuplo

Sestuplo

RO2 Volunteer Class Rep

• Members
  • 750 posts
  • LocationGMT +9059 (WarpPortal time)

Posted 17 June 2014 - 11:35 PM

Back to the topic... and i suggest several community members to stop flaming, otherwise (as it stated in the rules of this forums) this topic has to be closed.

SO are the stats on the Himmelmez Gear the right ones? They look similiar to the lich gear

There is one difference in that Himmelmez Gear has a (barely noticable) set bonus like ye olde raid gears of olde.

#55 LocoFiber

LocoFiber

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 202 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 11:36 PM

There is one difference in that Himmelmez Gear has a (barely noticable) set bonus like ye olde raid gears of olde.

Oh.. ya i just found that out..hmhm

#56 Baddiez

Baddiez

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Report
  • 1636 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 11:38 PM

That set effect amounts to practically nothing though. If that is supposed to be  the amount of stats u get for a 10 lvl diff ml50 gear should be a joke too.

#57 darzx

darzx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 201 posts
  • LocationItaly
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 17 June 2014 - 11:39 PM

Well this is better than accepting infiniums payments came from botters. KP users are really the looser in this event, while botters getting benefited in this kind of event.

To all the comments i read the only one has a point is pandeechio.

Make the letters be bound + Make the items in exchange list untradable = Problem Issue Solved!

And botters/macro user will cry. ^^

#58 PandeeChio

PandeeChio

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 591 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 11:39 PM

Devs did implement the main source of all harms and made it extremely expensive so the blaming should be focused at devs tho. And i dun think the devs care of the market prices when they still get money from it even with high/low zeny costs & with other items that require real money etc etc.

More si they care of their walletsnthan the economy *Points at costumes worth1,5mil+)

Edit: Forgot to edit @-@

Edited by PandeeChio, 17 June 2014 - 11:40 PM.

#59 Baddiez

Baddiez

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Report
  • 1636 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 11:44 PM

Well this is better than accepting infiniums payments came from botters. KP users are really the looser in this event, while botters getting benefited in this kind of event.

To all the comments i read the only one has a point is pandeechio.

Make the letters be bound + Make the items in exchange list untradable = Problem Issue Solved!

And botters/macro user will cry. ^^

You mean the only point you accept because it is in agreement with the point you are trying to make. I'm not even crying I could care less if they did make it bound or not aside from my bms gear, but I suppose I could just trade that and refine it. It's just that in the end to squash a few botters you are going to screw over the majority of people who will be interested in plussing their gear. Unless they make these events a regular thing refinement item prices will always increase with time, but making the items untradeable now will just make the prices inflate quicker and possibly higher than they did before. I could just agree with you since all I do is sell +20 gear and untradeable items would make their value go up even higher than it already is, but I won't do that because Idt it will solve anything. 

#60 4399130608215245520

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 94 posts
  • Server:odin

Posted 17 June 2014 - 11:54 PM

Whats happened with previous topic "Patch Notes 6/11: Dark Whisper"?
Why you not answered and not answering on questions your community?
Where is was all administrators?
Why not one answer on not one question?
But it is true, problems truely was and stay.
Why your players to asked questions to nobody?
Why you keep silence about Osiris Recipes?
Your lost at least four full personal vendors with epic crafts already, lost six players (all with more then year experience in game (from 2000 hrs up to 4000 hours online each) and lost one from twenty five guilds 20 level, because all gone from game for good and all.
Not enough?
You can dont worry about this fact, only six players only four vendors and one guild.
But you should worry for sure about those who stayed in game still.
Are you assured that product what you offer so good, and no more alternatives in world mmorpgs?
You and your team can hide or delete this thread but it is not rage, Zanbee. This thread is fact,
and more constructive and hope helpful, then what size is should be icons of porrings in UI.

Edited by 4399130608215245520, 18 June 2014 - 12:02 AM.

#61 chichee

chichee

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 122 posts
  • Server:RoJ S7

Posted 18 June 2014 - 12:01 AM

Nice to see lots of bug fixes, do we have any word yet if the AoE lag problem is being addressed in this maintenance as well?

do we have any word yet if the AoE lag problem is being addressed in this maintenance as well?

Or are we NEVER going to know what's being done about it??

im not cranky.  :wall: 

#62 Baddiez

Baddiez

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Report
  • 1636 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 12:05 AM

On a side note any getting a bug where they can't see pms that they send but they are actually sent and they can't see replies either? (already chcked my chat setting and relogged closed game everything, but for some reason it's still broken.

#63 Baddiez

Baddiez

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Report
  • 1636 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 12:14 AM

I'm sorry I forgot my manners. Why should I state my point and firmly stand my ground. Thats silly it will only make me look suspicious. What I should be doing is ignoring what I think is correct and accept your point because if not I will be labeled a "botter." I actually put those manuals in the AH right now to see if you would use that as part of your argument and accuse me of being a botter, which you did LOL. Regardless of what you say what you are suggesting could potentially hurt the game and community a lot more than it would benefit it. "Botters will destroy this game." No -_-....but why focus solely on this one item in the game. Almost everything is being sold by botters. Instead of suggesting a somewhat risky action be taken why not suggest better ways to crack down on botting?

Edited by VolunteerMod11, 18 June 2014 - 12:30 PM.

#64 greenisgood

greenisgood

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 12:27 AM

I for one am 100% against any and all bound items. everything should be tradable. Being able to sell those infiniums and stuff from farming brings a ton of zenny to the new users, because they get letters at any level. This helps the community a great deal.

Bots exist in EVERY game. They do. Just gotta deal with it. I don't care what devs do, theres nothing they can do. there are tons of measures. That's what our precious Hack Shield is. but none are 100%.

Why punish the community to fail in stopping something that will always be there? Makes no sense to me.

#65 xMagik

xMagik

Amateur Blogger

• Members - No Sig
  • 440 posts
  • LocationLimbo

Posted 18 June 2014 - 12:34 AM

On a side note any getting a bug where they can't see pms that they send but they are actually sent and they can't see replies either? (already chcked my chat setting and relogged closed game everything, but for some reason it's still broken.

yes, i heard someone else also say they have problems with the pms

#66 LocoFiber

LocoFiber

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 202 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 12:37 AM

yes, i heard someone else also say they have problems with the pms

What u exactly mean by that? Ingame mailbox or whisper mode?

#67 PandeeChio

PandeeChio

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 591 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 12:40 AM

I'm sorry I forgot my manners. Why should I state my point and firmly stand my ground. Thats silly it will only make me look suspicious. What I should be doing is ignoring what I think is correct and accept your point because if not I will be labeled a "botter." I actually put those manuals in the AH right now to see if you would use that as part of your argument and accuse me of being a botter, which you did LOL. Regardless of what you say what you are suggesting could potentially hurt the game and community a lot more than it would benefit it. "Botters will destroy this game." No -_-....but why focus solely on this one item in the game. Almost everything is being sold by botters. Instead of suggesting a somewhat risky action be taken why not suggest better ways to crack down on botting?

Other items doesn't affect your One shotting abilities and gettingh high end defense than these with infinium ( Which was farmed at last event).

Im saying that its already game breaking item and makes others look useless and others arent getting +10-20 even with 12000 infiniums.

In short the system is unfair at every aspect and too good benefit to a already broken system (And especially stuff that gains alot more than what you would think.

Which is why i dun like ppl abusing it :c

Its pretty much useless to attend any PvP content if you dont have yourself +20 stuff.

And this is basically must for caster classes so its just milking money to max.

Edited by PandeeChio, 18 June 2014 - 12:42 AM.

#68 darzx

darzx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 201 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 18 June 2014 - 12:41 AM

I actually put those manuals in the AH right now to see if you would use that as part of your argument and accuse me of being a botter, which you did LOL.

Lols 100% excuse :no1: 

"Botters will destroy this game." No -_-....

You just prove it now :p_omg:

Instead of suggesting a somewhat risky action be taken why not suggest better ways to crack down on botting?

My suggestion is a risky action? How come?  Its for the sake of fair game playing.  :sob: 

Maybe i will correct your comment, maybe it would be really a risky action for botters and macro users. :wall: 

#69 greenisgood

greenisgood

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 12:41 AM

What u exactly mean by that? Ingame mailbox or whisper mode?

I also have seen people saying they cant receive whispers in game. I figured relogging would fix it because it does when my chat bugs sometimes n quits showing pub msgs.

But there is a different issue going on for some people if that doesn't fix it... =\

#70 Baddiez

Baddiez

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Report
  • 1636 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 12:45 AM

I actually put those manuals in the AH right now to see if you would use that as part of your argument and accuse me of being a botter, which you did LOL.

Lols 100% excuse :no1: 

"Botters will destroy this game." No -_-....

You just prove it now :p_omg:

Instead of suggesting a somewhat risky action be taken why not suggest better ways to crack down on botting?

My suggestion is a risky action? How come?  Its for the sake of fair game playing.  :sob: 

Maybe i will correct your comment, maybe it would be really a risky action for botters and macro users. :wall: 

The smiley after no is because I wrote a bad word that the forums blocks I didn't actually said no I said no fecal matter. Also it's cool bro you got baited just accept it I was laughing about it in a private chat I can link you those in pm if you want. Risky for the future prices of said items if the item price goes down it doesn't benefit botters. If it goes up it will so the ones who already have large stashes will benefit even more from your idea while simultaneously shafting the server because the prices will be extremely high.

#71 PandeeChio

PandeeChio

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 591 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 12:46 AM

I also have seen people saying they cant receive whispers in game. I figured relogging would fix it because it does when my chat bugs sometimes n quits showing pub msgs.

But there is a different issue going on for some people if that doesn't fix it... =\

Seems like the Chatting server is buged or smth

If you didnt see Pub msgs then you couldnt check your friend list.

@Baddiez does everything else work good but only msgs are bugged?

Used custom UI?

#72 Baddiez

Baddiez

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Report
  • 1636 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 12:47 AM

Other items doesn't affect your One shotting abilities and gettingh high end defense than these with infinium ( Which was farmed at last event).

Im saying that its already game breaking item and makes others look useless and others arent getting +10-20 even with 12000 infiniums.

In short the system is unfair at every aspect and too good benefit to a already broken system (And especially stuff that gains alot more than what you would think.

Which is why i dun like ppl abusing it :c

Its pretty much useless to attend any PvP content if you dont have yourself +20 stuff.

And this is basically must for caster classes so its just milking money to max.

I don't understand what you are trying to say at certain parts. Also what you are replying to is in response to darzz sorry if it seemed like it was aimed at you.

#73 xMagik

xMagik

Amateur Blogger

• Members - No Sig
  • 440 posts
  • LocationLimbo

Posted 18 June 2014 - 12:47 AM

I also have seen people saying they cant receive whispers in game. I figured relogging would fix it because it does when my chat bugs sometimes n quits showing pub msgs.

that

seems to happen to only some people

#74 darzx

darzx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 201 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 18 June 2014 - 12:48 AM

I for one am 100% against any and all bound items. everything should be tradable. Being able to sell those infiniums and stuff from farming brings a ton of zenny to the new users, because they get letters at any level. This helps the community a great deal.

Bots exist in EVERY game. They do. Just gotta deal with it. I don't care what devs do, theres nothing they can do. there are tons of measures. That's what our precious Hack Shield is. but none are 100%.

Why punish the community to fail in stopping something that will always be there? Makes no sense to me.

Real Farmer can farm = 1-3 stacks

Bot   Farmer can farm = 10-30 stacks

Fair :questionmark:  :p_cry:

#75 Baddiez

Baddiez

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Report
  • 1636 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 12:49 AM

Real Farmer can farm = 1-3 stacks