#1 Njoror

Njoror

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1936 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 17 June 2014 - 01:19 PM

Hello, Rangers!

We will be gathering the nominations for the Ranger Volunteer Class Representative here.

If you wish to nominate yourself, please use the following form:

Character name:

Play style: (Example: PvE Raids, PvP Colosseum, Crafting, etc. List any and all that apply)

Top 3 reasons I should be VCR:

What future do you want for your class:

#2 flukeSG2

flukeSG2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1119 posts
  • LocationIllinois
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 17 June 2014 - 01:36 PM

Character name: flukeSG2

Play style: PvE Raids, PvP Colosseum, PvP WoE is Grinding a playstyle?

Top 3 reasons I should be VCR: 1) I have a lot of practical experience with Ranger class since it is my main character.  2) I am extremely active in the game.  3)  I'm a very pretty pretty lady.

What future do you want for your class:  I'd like to see the damage reduction we recently received repaired/removed or see that all classes receive a similar nerf in PvP attack damage.  I have a personal goal of turning Sharp Shooting into our Master Level Skill as you can see in my earlier thread.  Various other fixes including Falcon not attacking properly, Arrow Vulcan not being a consistent attack and it's description not matching what the attack really does.  I'd like Arrow Vulcan to be fixed so it would be our proper "one hit kill" attack being that Ranger class has no attack like the other classes.  After talking with so many of you Rangers we have lots of really good ideas and I'd like to see them implemented.

Edited by flukeSG2, 17 June 2014 - 02:46 PM.

#3 Baddiez

Baddiez

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Report
  • 1636 posts
  • Server:Blade and Soul

Posted 17 June 2014 - 06:36 PM

Character name: Baddiez

Play style: Aggressive PvP, PvE, WoE (Group PvP)

Top 3 reasons I should be VCR

1. I main ranger and I think it's safe to say I am very knowledgeable about the in's and outs of my class, and can have the vast majority of the end game rangers vouch for me on that. 

2. I have been actively reporting bugs with the and helping test skills etc with the previous VCRS.

3. I wanna play on the ITS

What future do you want for your class

I want us to be fixed. I'm tired of all the bugs, all the broken skills, all the neglected fixes. I'm tired of anything related or even resembling a ranger fix being shutdown because people cry out "OP". The ranger class is my favorite class in the game and it will remain to be so regardless of our broken skills and the nerf we received. People cry out OP now because the few rangers that are active in endgame(PvP) are extremely geared and could wreck most people 1v1(before we got nerfed). That could be linked to a decreased interest in playing the class which I would like to change also. I would like to see more new rangers running around asking for advice and joining in on the PvP fun. Basically in a nutshell I want to make our class the class I enjoyed playing so much before, but at the same time remove the senseless nerf and fix the skills that we have forever been asking for fixes on.

Edited by Baddiez, 17 June 2014 - 06:40 PM.

#4 Fluidz

Fluidz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 569 posts
  • LocationGreat Britain

Posted 18 June 2014 - 05:01 AM

POPULAR

Character name: Fluidz

Play Style: PVE Focused, PVP as much as possible, Rank 1 Ranger in Colosseum since Class based rankings came out.

Top 3 reasons why i should be VCR:

1. I've been playing the Ranger class since the start of the game and have alot of experience and knowledge going through certain periods of RO2.

2. Have beaten every Raid in game (RM with colo gear - RM MAYA with 0 Defense - 2nd on server to beat Chaos. and PVP since colo has started as well as WoE)

i have played ranger during all of those and and gathered alot of information of rangers during those times.

3. I'm Friendly i don't care who you are if you picked Ranger you are important to me <3.

Honestly i believe this VCR stuff isn't about Who can get the most buffs for their class, it's about balancing i want to make The ranger class Balanced with all other class's in game. I believe in PVP it is very situational and many other class's scale better than Rangers, I want to make rangers scale much better in pvp and have better options when fighting others. Yes i played pre-aov "The era of the Rangers" but still the game was alot more balanced then and enjoyable. Rangers should be a Fun and Unique class that should outclass others in certain situations and this is my goal for the Ranger Class, not just buffing and nerfing but balancing.

Edited by Fluidz, 18 June 2014 - 05:02 AM.

#5 Baddiez

Baddiez

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Report
  • 1636 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 05:53 AM

Character name: Fluidz

Play Style: PVE Focused, PVP as much as possible, Rank 1 Ranger in Colosseum since Class based rankings came out.

Top 3 reasons why i should be VCR:

1. I've been playing the Ranger class since the start of the game and have alot of experience and knowledge going through certain periods of RO2.

2. Have beaten every Raid in game (RM with colo gear - RM MAYA with 0 Defense - 2nd on server to beat Chaos. and PVP since colo has started as well as WoE)

i have played ranger during all of those and and gathered alot of information of rangers during those times.

3. I'm Friendly i don't care who you are if you picked Ranger you are important to me <3.

Honestly i believe this VCR stuff isn't about Who can get the most buffs for their class, it's about balancing i want to make The ranger class Balanced with all other class's in game. I believe in PVP it is very situational and many other class's scale better than Rangers, I want to make rangers scale much better in pvp and have better options when fighting others. Yes i played pre-aov "The era of the Rangers" but still the game was alot more balanced then and enjoyable. Rangers should be a Fun and Unique class that should outclass others in certain situations and this is my goal for the Ranger Class, not just buffing and nerfing but balancing.

You're important to me too <3

#6 charissard

charissard

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 163 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 06:02 AM

Alright, time to create a ranger  :lv:

#7 Fluidz

Fluidz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 569 posts
  • LocationGreat Britain

Posted 18 June 2014 - 06:14 AM

You're important to me too <3

oh-stop-you-make-me-blush.jpg

#8 PoisonNova15

PoisonNova15

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 70 posts
  • Server:Odin Server

Posted 19 June 2014 - 12:03 AM

Character name: ArrowNova

Play style: Colosseum, PvE, PvP and most especially having fun! :D

1. I've been playing my ranger all my life, in Ro1, in SEA server and on this server too. Ranger has been one of my favorite classes so far. I usually have fun in the game with everyone that I know. I don't care if I am strong or not. I'm not P2W, I'm not that strong. But I know that I don't have to be those things just to be noticed by a lot of people. I know rangers, some of their tactics that could help a lot in PvP. 

2. I am an open minded person, I listen to any feed backs, suggestions and so much more. (Really don't worry I don't bite ;) I'm so friendly. T-T) I also have played every class, so I know what are their weaknesses, or their vulnerabilities. I also want people's voices to be heard. (Not actually voices since we are on chat but you get what I mean) About the bugs, the ones that make the class boring.

3. I'm a helpful person, a fun spirited one too. And I know a lot of people think of me as a responsible person and a nice one too. :) Even though I have classes, I still make some time for me to be in game. To play and stuff, I'm always active on Weekends, and I wouldn't fail to make my reports. :)

Well, I just would want that people would stop telling me that Rangers are one of the most OP classes in the game, and that their life is easy pew pewing people. Rangers have a lot of combo's I honestly am confused sometimes with the skills that I press, I end up clicking the wrong skill. And most especially lose. I also wan't to fix the skills that are broken on rangers, cause whats the point of having these skills, if they are broken. Whats the point of putting points on these skills when they have no use. The past reports on the previous VCR's, the skills that Rangers want to be fixed, are neglected. I don't want that, I mean come on really, nobody wants that. :( I want Rangers to be equal to any class. (Not that I want them to be so OP) But I want everything to be balanced. I also want the rangers to be a not so boring class, like. There are a lot of people telling me that, "Hey Nova, you should a priest. Rangers are so boring nowadays." "Nova, focus on your assassin more, rangers are nerfed." It hurts me when people tell me this cause ya know, Rangers are my passion. 

Edited by PoisonNova15, 19 June 2014 - 12:09 AM.

#9 Baddiez

Baddiez

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Report
  • 1636 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 07:33 AM

Character name: Rourkan

Play style: Pve,Pvp, Doggy.

3 reasons to be VCR:

1. gotta compete with Goodiez

2. Ranger since the start of the game

3. i wanna play on ITS.

What future do i want for my class

I'll make it simple, a fair class

Why compete with God?<3

Edited by Baddiez, 19 June 2014 - 07:37 AM.

#10 Keiven

Keiven

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 89 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 19 June 2014 - 07:37 AM

Why compete with God?<3

ttNiXbE.gif

Edited by Keiven, 19 June 2014 - 07:52 AM.

#11 Baddiez

Baddiez

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Report
  • 1636 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 07:47 AM

Why compete with God?<3

v5gKYQ.gif

Would you like me to link you a guide on how to post pictures? Yours doesn't seem to work.

#12 Keiven

Keiven

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 89 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 19 June 2014 - 07:50 AM

ok now its working.

Edited by Keiven, 19 June 2014 - 07:52 AM.

#13 Baddiez

Baddiez

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Report
  • 1636 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 08:24 AM

ok now its working.

<3

#14 Hikarii18

Hikarii18

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 11:35 PM

Character name: Rourkan

Play style: Pve,Pvp, Doggy.

3 reasons to be VCR:

1. gotta compete with Goodiez

2. Ranger since the start of the game

3. i wanna play on ITS.

What future do i want for my class

I'll make it simple, a fair class

The best.

#15 Devonier

Devonier

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 189 posts

Posted 21 June 2014 - 10:51 PM

i nominate myself! *smiles*

#16 Fluidz

Fluidz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 569 posts
  • LocationGreat Britain

Posted 22 June 2014 - 07:19 AM

i nominate myself! *smiles*

this is most likely Nova...

BUT DEVO IS A GOD

#17 Baddiez

Baddiez

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Report
  • 1636 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 07:47 AM

this is most likely Nova...

BUT DEVO IS A GOD

If legit devo ran G_G rangers forever OP no fixes happening lol

#18 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 22 June 2014 - 08:10 AM

If legit devo ran G_G rangers forever OP no fixes happening lol

Rangers won't ever get fixed anyway. I got a ton of b....yapping from a ton of people even mentioning fixing bugs the Impact arrow,faclons,traps, etc. in the reports.

#19 Baddiez

Baddiez

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Report
  • 1636 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 12:00 PM

Rangers won't ever get fixed anyway. I got a ton of b....yapping from a ton of people even mentioning fixing bugs the Impact arrow,faclons,traps, etc. in the reports.

If you want to be negative that's cool. I'll try who knows maybe we'll get surprised some day.

#20 flukeSG2

flukeSG2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1119 posts
  • LocationIllinois

Posted 22 June 2014 - 12:05 PM

We got surprised once, when they fixed Impact Arrow...after nerfing us T_T

#21 Devonier

Devonier

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 189 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 01:36 AM

well. the only ranger ill be using if i get nominated is nova's lol my ranger is completely out of date xD

#22 DDMM

DDMM

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 04:59 PM

Character name: ArrowNova

Play style: Colosseum, PvE, PvP and most especially having fun! :D

1. I've been playing my ranger all my life, in Ro1, in SEA server and on this server too. Ranger has been one of my favorite classes so far. I usually have fun in the game with everyone that I know. I don't care if I am strong or not. I'm not P2W, I'm not that strong. But I know that I don't have to be those things just to be noticed by a lot of people. I know rangers, some of their tactics that could help a lot in PvP. 

2. I am an open minded person, I listen to any feed backs, suggestions and so much more. (Really don't worry I don't bite ;) I'm so friendly. T-T) I also have played every class, so I know what are their weaknesses, or their vulnerabilities. I also want people's voices to be heard. (Not actually voices since we are on chat but you get what I mean) About the bugs, the ones that make the class boring.

3. I'm a helpful person, a fun spirited one too. And I know a lot of people think of me as a responsible person and a nice one too. :) Even though I have classes, I still make some time for me to be in game. To play and stuff, I'm always active on Weekends, and I wouldn't fail to make my reports. :)

Well, I just would want that people would stop telling me that Rangers are one of the most OP classes in the game, and that their life is easy pew pewing people. Rangers have a lot of combo's I honestly am confused sometimes with the skills that I press, I end up clicking the wrong skill. And most especially lose. I also wan't to fix the skills that are broken on rangers, cause whats the point of having these skills, if they are broken. Whats the point of putting points on these skills when they have no use. The past reports on the previous VCR's, the skills that Rangers want to be fixed, are neglected. I don't want that, I mean come on really, nobody wants that. :( I want Rangers to be equal to any class. (Not that I want them to be so OP) But I want everything to be balanced. I also want the rangers to be a not so boring class, like. There are a lot of people telling me that, "Hey Nova, you should a priest. Rangers are so boring nowadays." "Nova, focus on your assassin more, rangers are nerfed." It hurts me when people tell me this cause ya know, Rangers are my passion. 

go school first dear. u dont need to do this lol
"rangers kiddy class 1-2-3-1-2-3-1-2-3 *while running backwards" ^^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users