• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 nullEssence

nullEssence

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 04:13 PM

There are a few tooltips that are completely incorrect. There are also a few that include sentences which make no sense whatsoever.

The biggest offender is Twin's Heavy Blow.

WoYL0ek.png

The tooltip is completely incorrect, it says that the skill adds a chance to stun whenever any other skill is cast, although the skill itself simply adds critical rate. 

Another example would be Marksmen's ASS Upgrade. It states that it increases the attack speed of the autoshoot system, but it does not. 

There are also some confusing tooltips.

Like Marksmen's Crux Shot.

jKKAhrZ.png

I still don't understand, what exactly does this skill do? If I use crux shot and then use Gattling Gun for example, is only the first hit of it amplified or all 11 hits? It also says that it increases the attack speed, but the buff only lasts for one attack, so the attack speed has no effect?

Another one is Twin's Dodge Mastery.

9cEWbIr.png

Now, I suppose this skill does not increase your enemies' evade rate. So by logic, I guess, I can conclude that this skill increases my own evade rating, considering the fast stepping training. But anyways.

I'm sure there are a lot more skills like this, but I'm just recently getting back to Dragonica (or Dragon Saga I guess) and this is as much that I've found confusing, incorrect or mismatching.

Now on the other hand, there are some poorly written tooltips too. These ones aren't a priority, but it would be nice if they get updated too.

All fourth job skills are barely in English. Seriously, it could be said that the devs used google translate. 

YaIFres.png

What did I just read?

Another thing that would make the tooltips better is using the same template for ALL skills. For instance, the tooltip for Gattling Rush and Sniping have different templates.

sPxnrBA.png  2FFIHXJ.png

Now the important thing to note here is that both Gattling Rush and Sniping are offensive skills. But they have different templates, in the tooltip for Gattling Rush, damage is displayed within the list. The tooltip for Sniping displays the damage in the Description. Either use one template or the other, but do so for ALL the skills in the game. 

Anyway, the last thing is clarifying what does the Effect 1 and Effect 2 actually do. The "Stun probability accumulation/probability decrease easing" thing. What does it do, anyway?

[Edit]

I've also noticed that the tooltip for Sniping says it attacks 2 standing enemies, but it only does attack one enemy per attack, reselecting each attack, so that's also incorrect.

Edited by nullEssence, 19 June 2014 - 10:32 AM.

#2 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 19 June 2014 - 07:11 AM

Many thanks! 

This topic will be relayed to our producer. I do believe we have access to adjusting text and such.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users