Use Item "after death" Option - Bug - Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Use Item "after death" Option - Bug

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Devikn

Devikn

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 431 posts
  • LocationDragon Saga
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 07 November 2010 - 04:58 PM

This happened twice already.

First one, I let it pass.

But the second one, made me even more mad.

I was soloing Lavalon, when I died. I got the usual 2 Options (Use Item [Phoenix Feather] and Revive [that would send you back to town with lost EXP/dura)

Thing is, I clicked in USE ITEM, and yes, I had 9 Phoenix Feathers in IM inventory.

After that, suddenly, I was been teleported back to town!!! I LOST MY EXP, My Equipment's durability was low and the WORST, I LOST MY PHOENIX FEATHER TOO! from 9 to 8.

So I think there is some sort of bug on this. I don't remember where it happened on the first time, but I think it was probably inside a Mission Map.

There might be some sort of bug that makes you randomly teleport back to town, with lost EXP/Dura and makes you lose your IM Revival Item, but it seems to only happen inside Mission Maps or Dungeons.

I don't know what to ask now.. I lost my precious EXP, gold with equipment repair (insignificant amount but still a loos) and my Phoenix Feather, that was suppose to revive me in place without making me lose EXP.

Anyone had a problem similiar to that? Perhaps this issue should be under inspection to be taken care of.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users