Otterly (PVM / WoE1 / Leveling / Instances / Social) - Page 3 - Chaos Renewal Recruiting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Otterly (PVM / WoE1 / Leveling / Instances / Social)

• Please log in to reply
1614 replies to this topic

#51 Chobits

Chobits

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 04:48 PM

Hi I'm interested :) I'm a veteran player and have come back recently. All my friends have quit so I just play alone and it would be nice to have some people to talk to while leveling! I main a shadow chaser, pm me at Maple Syrup :3

#52 Perezoso15

Perezoso15

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1041 posts
  • LocationGironland~
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valk->Chaos

Posted 04 July 2014 - 08:22 PM

Farters unite /o/

#53 EveGenesis

EveGenesis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 750 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 04 July 2014 - 10:17 PM

O_O???

#54 WarlockFier

WarlockFier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Silph Road

Posted 05 July 2014 - 03:14 PM

thanks guys! Sorry have to keep this short but I regret to announce we have to temporarily halt recruitment due to overwhelming responses that we veteran players can handle and give time and care to.. >< I d like to focus on what we have currently. I honestly did not see this coming and I'm terribly sorry for the inconveniences! If you have inquired prior to this message you are still welcome to join. Thank you for understanding and support! 

Fier

#55 Irreparable

Irreparable

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 978 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 05 July 2014 - 05:42 PM

I recommend adding a a notice (a noticable one) to the OP, hardly anyone will read through the whole topic :P

#56 Tenmuki

Tenmuki

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 243 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 05 July 2014 - 05:42 PM

LOL FARTERS. but your guild sounds great fier~

there was a returning player who recently asked me to find active ppl to play with so I mentioned Otterly to him, but didn't see that recruitment has been halted! hope he finds another lvling guild~

#57 amarande

amarande

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 221 posts

Posted 06 July 2014 - 01:51 AM

ah Doh..did send a PM to yourself a few days back, oh well :(

#58 Irreparable

Irreparable

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 978 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 06 July 2014 - 01:54 AM

ah Doh..did send a PM to yourself a few days back, oh well :(

If you have inquired prior to this message you are still welcome to join.

Fier

#59 amarande

amarande

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 221 posts

Posted 06 July 2014 - 02:02 AM

Maybe next time i should read the entire paragraph lol, will try and PM someone when am online to see about a place :D thanks irreparable

#60 Irreparable

Irreparable

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 978 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 06 July 2014 - 02:16 AM

You are welcome :P

#61 WarlockFier

WarlockFier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts

Posted 06 July 2014 - 03:07 AM

Yes I did got your pm, as I'm currently traveling its difficult for me to reply. ^^;; I'm always on the run.. so sorry again. It's just bad timing.

I'd like to let the guild settle down a little with our current members before accepting more new members. This would give us a bit of time to really get to know each other and help each other! :) <3

Thank you Irreparable for helping out! >< 

Edited by WarlockFier, 06 July 2014 - 03:08 AM.

#62 amarande

amarande

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 221 posts

Posted 06 July 2014 - 03:43 AM

Ah okay, well good luck with everything ^_^ and I'll keep an eye on this thread to see when u guys are recruiting again.

#63 treetease

treetease

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 July 2014 - 09:07 AM

Bummer,

I have been on the Raidcall since friday, the only one who made me feel welcomed was Zero :/ i was trying to talk to someone to apply but i either go no response  or when i got a response it was a question to respond to my question.  i just wanted to find a guild that i can relearn the game with and enjoy my spare time with. sorry i didnt get the chance.

#64 WarlockFier

WarlockFier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts

Posted 06 July 2014 - 01:21 PM

I'm so sorry tree tease! X.x I just happen to be on a 3 weeks family vacation so am not around as much as I'd be.  After the 19th I will be around much more.  If you still need a guild when I'm able to fully run the guild again I will try and hit you up again. I hope you find a good home though! 

Again I'm very sorry I had to halt recruitment. I just wish to  get to know our current members better first than having too many new people and unable to recognize everyone. X.x if you DID inquire before I halt recruitment I will still make room for you though.

currently some of our veteran players are helping out and I could tell they are getting overwhelmed. D: so we had to slow down recruitment..

Edited by WarlockFier, 06 July 2014 - 01:25 PM.

#65 Laudanum

Laudanum

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 06 July 2014 - 02:37 PM

Ah, I missed recruitment! I'll definitely be keeping tabs on this thread, then. I'm a returning player coming back from a long-ish hiatus, and a casual PVM/leveling guild is just what I'm looking for. ^_^

#66 Sarious

Sarious

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 06:08 PM

Is raidcall pretty much required.... By that I mean do most people in this guild only communicate through raidcall?

#67 Perezoso15

Perezoso15

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1041 posts
  • LocationGironland~
  • Server:Valk->Chaos

Posted 07 July 2014 - 07:08 PM

I haven't checked out RC yet but guild chat is pretty lively most of the times i come around so i wouldn't say it's nessesary.

#68 EveGenesis

EveGenesis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 750 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 07 July 2014 - 07:17 PM

Is raidcall pretty much required.... By that I mean do most people in this guild only communicate through raidcall?

Well it'll be more lively if more people join :3

#69 Sarious

Sarious

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 02:30 PM

Are you recruiting again yet?

#70 WarlockFier

WarlockFier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 07:23 PM

Not at the moment, I'd like to let the guild settle down a bit with our current members so I get to know everyone a little better too. We got a lot of members in a very short amount of time. @_@ and it got overwhelming. I didn't anticipate that would happen. So sorry. =(

#71 Irreparable

Irreparable

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 978 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 08 July 2014 - 11:58 PM

*Whacks Fier with a stick*

Put a big red disclaimer in the OP, that the Guild is currently closed and replace that with a big green disclaimer when we recruit again! :P

#72 697457337

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 12:00 AM

*Whacks Fier with a stick*

Put a big red disclaimer in the OP, that the Guild is currently closed and replace that with a big green disclaimer when we recruit again! :P

Returning player here too, understand that guild recruitment has halted but just wondering if anyone interested to party up in the mean time?

I can help out with whatever i can, so far its pretty boring playing alone when my wife isnt playing~

My Priest

<Shu Yun>

Edited by 697457337, 10 July 2014 - 12:01 AM.

#73 WarlockFier

WarlockFier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 05:14 AM

I'm currently trying to do some restructuring to the guild and making the recruitment a little bit more careful. We have a more open ended recruitment before and it kind of got out of hand. I will update the original post soon once I have the time to write up some more details. We might have room for some new members soon, it's extremely frustrating for us to have to turn people away.. But it's also difficult for us to focus on current members if there's too many people who needs help than people who are available to help. ><

Shu Yun thank you for inquiring! I will keep this thread updated very soon when we open for recruitment again. =)

Edited by WarlockFier, 11 July 2014 - 05:31 AM.

#74 Dreyers1990

Dreyers1990

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 12:48 PM

please update us right away when you are recruiting again :)

#75 milkbbe

milkbbe

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Server:Chaos - meomi/Milkbon

Posted 20 July 2014 - 11:45 AM

hi! please let me know when you're recruiting again. i really want to join an active guild. i'm tired of playing alone for the past few days.

my igns are Milkbon and meomi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users