Otterly (PVM / WoE1 / Leveling / Instances / Social) - Page 56 - Chaos Renewal Recruiting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Otterly (PVM / WoE1 / Leveling / Instances / Social)

• Please log in to reply
1614 replies to this topic

#1376 WarlockFier

WarlockFier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Silph Road

Posted 12 May 2017 - 06:12 PM

Hi David and Chel, we don't ask for money to be members with our guild, all we ask for are friendly, kind players with commonsense and manners. :) Thank you for your interest!

Guild has been exploring new instances and game content, also doing Bio leveling! :) Come join us! We are pretty casual, but very active on TS on a daily basis still. Most of our members are active during the PST night time though, but there's also a lot of Asian time zone players that need more friends. Looking for active, fun and friendly players!

Lots of fun things coming soon in summer in Otterly as well. :3

ps: Man, without me you other leaders are so slacky at promoting our guild. :u lol. Terrible! (brb back to my new fav game and drawing arts)

#1377 chel0897

chel0897

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 12 May 2017 - 07:20 PM

omg finally a guild that isn't very demanding and seems very friendly. Actually saw one of your members in Eden this morning make a pub ad about Otterly while my RK is looking for a potential buyer of an item I was selling ;u; but yea, I'm interested into joining! I'd love to be part of Otterly, but I don't know how to go to Mora XD

#1378 Aizenath

Aizenath

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1021 posts
  • LocationCloser to hell than heaven...
  • Server:notRO

Posted 12 May 2017 - 09:11 PM

Just let me know when you're online and I can warp you there.

#1379 chel0897

chel0897

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 03:03 AM

Hello! I'm online right now but chances are I'll be going offline anytime soon because of errands. My time should be more stable around 1PM GMT-6 : D

#1380 SilberWolfe

SilberWolfe

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 46 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 15 May 2017 - 01:37 AM

Hi, 

Are you all still active? :D

If you do just PM me at Alucard Nightwalker.

Thank you. 

#1381 7319160618233814293

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 10:19 PM

Are you guys still recruiting?

#1382 Toxn

Toxn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3511 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 20 May 2017 - 09:18 AM

Yes we are still active! We currently have quite a bit of members leveling in all ranges too.

If you are interested in joining, please check out our forum linked in the first post of the thread.

#1383 7319160618233814293

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 02:05 PM

are you guys recruiting?

#1384 MikeyM3

MikeyM3

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 05:04 PM

hey , i registered on your forums - didn't get an email yet. looking to join up with you guys

#1385 Zangeon

Zangeon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 10:47 AM

Hey I'm an older player that just reinstalled the game and im looking for a new place to call home.

Currently just sitting around on my Ranger Rumbles

Please let me know if you are still recruiting - Meanwhile im going to figure out what to do with my RO life haha.

#1386 KunKnee

KunKnee

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 406 posts
  • Twitter:@kunknee

Posted 29 May 2017 - 06:10 AM

I've submitted my registration form but still haven't gotten my verification e-mail :sob:

#1387 WarlockFier

WarlockFier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 03:36 PM

Sorry MikeyM3 and Kunknee for the late reply, are both of you still interested? I can manually activate your account if you want and send you a temporary password. We will be checking here periodically, sorry again we are really busy with preparing some in-guild events recently so we are slow in responding!

#1388 KunKnee

KunKnee

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 406 posts
  • Twitter:@kunknee

Posted 04 June 2017 - 06:10 PM

Yes I am still interested

#1389 Driveshaft

Driveshaft

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationMurica

Posted 05 June 2017 - 04:22 PM

Sweet another artist to add to the collective.

#1390 Toxn

Toxn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3511 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 08 June 2017 - 06:39 PM

Otterly anniversary this week! :v

#1391 soulking91

soulking91

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 05:30 AM

I want to join otterly :3 I already made an account in otterly.pandanjam.com. My ingame's name is Junichi` btw.

#1392 WarlockFier

WarlockFier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts

Posted 11 June 2017 - 09:04 AM

Thanks everyone who joined us for WOE TE today, that was a blast!! :3 Happy Anniversary too to Otterly/ Filirs! So happy to see old faces as well.

Our guild is receiving a huge influx of new members lately, really sorry for our delay in responding. A lot has been going on within the guild, from events, leaders being very occupied with real life, and keeping up with guild activities etc. @_@

#1393 Tabriki

Tabriki

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 13 June 2017 - 12:26 PM

Surprise!

#1394 rolzan

rolzan

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 03:33 AM

Registered at forums, but I didn't get the email verification...

Anyways, can I join? I would like to be a part of your guild :)

IGN: Carinus (Main) : Rune Knight

#1395 chel0897

chel0897

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 12:01 PM

Hello! It's me again. I registered to join but my HP still isn't in the guild ;; I wonder if that's okay? Otherwise please invite my character which I named kaorri ;w;

#1396 WarlockFier

WarlockFier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 05:34 PM

Hi all, please read the instruction on how to join the guild. Please make sure you wrote up an introduction of yourself as well, and read the guidelines provided on how to get on TeamSpeak and interact with other members as well as getting a guild invite.

Unfortunately, we have to close Guild Recruitment for our PVM division. It would seems like it's Summer break and we are receiving a giant peak of applicants this month and late last month alone. We are willing to accept WoE applicants but not low level PVM players for now. Really sorry about that. We also look for members that are willing to stick around longer, not join us and go missing quickly. This is to ensure we have active player in an active guild than lurkers or inactives.

Last but not least, we updated our website here: http://otterly.pandanjam.com/

Many of our veteran members may have retire from playing RO, but our guild is just more than an RO guild. We keep in touch and continue staying as friends, playing many other games out there as well! We had some pretty fun Game Nights going on and our TS is always very lively, varying between 20-30+ members online daily. I'm not active on RO anymore either so please don't PM me as I don't check WP forum much anymore.. :)

Thank you all again for your interest in the guild!

Edited by WarlockFier, 14 June 2017 - 05:35 PM.

#1397 WarlockFier

WarlockFier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 05:54 PM

Sorry our website went down for the day. Our webhost told us the HD failed and they had to do a rollback. Really sorry to anyone who has applied before our guild recruitment is closed, if you find your post gone, please just make a quick post to tell us about it, we will get you approved right away. >.<

People are still active on TS thankfully, so are able to keep in touch!

#1398 ClickClickClick

ClickClickClick

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 756 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 01:13 PM

Well, I'm in the mood to play again, and I need a new guild to run with, my last one died.

Rolling a new AB, won't be low level for long, Teamspeak/Vent/Discord isn't an issue, don't ask me to sign up to a guild page, cause I won't.

Past that, what I'll say is I'm the coolest kid around, a serious asset to any guild, so long as I feel you're worth my time. What qualifies as "worth my time" you ask? It's a matter of how many people are around to socialize with, how often ET, Thanatos Tower, and other such group activities happen, and how easily people get butthurt over stupid -_-.

Had several of your members try to recruit me now, so let's make it official.

Lemme know!

#1399 WarlockFier

WarlockFier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts

Posted 29 June 2017 - 10:47 PM

Guild recruitment is still closed! Sorry guys, we have been pretty chill in guild. Lots of strange conversation going on TS (as usual) and the laughter goes on. We also play other games together. 

Sorry I haven't been able to reply to PMs, I've been really busy with my new job and real life. Please feel free to contact the other admins (Toxn and Ricebox) on our Otterly forum if needed. Thank you to all our Otterly members for keeping the guild awesome despite my absence! Love you guys! :)

#1400 quagsire96

quagsire96

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 115 posts
  • LocationSeattle Washington

Posted 11 July 2017 - 04:21 AM

Can you guys help lvl 90's level up?? ☹

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users