211 replies to this topic

#26 LocoFiber

LocoFiber

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 202 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 23 June 2014 - 11:18 PM

Nice some woe update! Keep it up. Hopefully more ppl will join woe now:) looking forward to this patch.

But please get the fps issue fixed:)

#27 xMagik

xMagik

Amateur Blogger

• Members - No Sig
  • 440 posts
  • LocationLimbo
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 23 June 2014 - 11:30 PM

Nice some woe update! Keep it up. Hopefully more ppl will join woe now:) looking forward to this patch.

But please get the fps issue fixed:)

but 3:00am PDT :/ don't think many ppl are available at that hour 

night in us and mid day in europe when ppl are at work/school

#28 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 23 June 2014 - 11:32 PM

And hey, while I'm throwing my brain out in to the open here, the new angle seems to be "lets make this more like RO1", so I'm going to borrow a suggestion from a friend that I very much agree with, and suggest adding a -50% damage debuff to all players while on the WoE map (I might have the percentage wrong but that's how it is in RO1, right?). Would help with the 1-shot skills and OP damage.

Skill-based damage, yes, but not regular damage.

http://irowiki.org/w...War_of_Emperium

Edited by ZeroTigress, 23 June 2014 - 11:36 PM.

#29 Harkoa

Harkoa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 431 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Server:Odin, Channel 5

Posted 23 June 2014 - 11:44 PM

Skill-based damage, yes, but not regular damage.

http://irowiki.org/w...War_of_Emperium

Ohhh ok, thanks :3 *reads*

I still think it's still a good idea to add that though.

#30 NewMinako

NewMinako

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 265 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 11:48 PM

Damn guys we used to woe at the wrong time ! 

7 month + of woe and it's now that woe map is totally controlled and undoable Vault happens...WP logic

#31 donchan

donchan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 825 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 12:13 AM

So glad they're fixing Ymir bug. Was getting real tired of people abusing it in colo. Hope it helps colo be more fun again <3 :3

Edited by donchan, 24 June 2014 - 12:13 AM.

#32 4458130508113924833

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 411 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 12:14 AM

What am i?! 
a pink warrior?! 
i didn't create a warrior with every single letter of the alphabet, thats an abuse yoh.
Sorry if im not going around abusing every single bug to win colo or fail event to get some stones.

Isn't that like... ¿Bannable? I was wondering what 3 identical warriors with the same name and pink hair were doing chilling in Prontera, and now I get it. Because if it's not I might do it, I mean, my Soulmaker and my Priest get plowed all the time with their thirty something percent defense rate, that would make me use them more, since apparently refining or being a tank it's the only way to get around on end game.

#33 1133130606174013577

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 12:16 AM

Damn guys we used to woe at the wrong time ! 

7 month + of woe and it's now that woe map is totally controlled and undoable Vault happens...WP logic

Pretty sure Gravity, WP and the server hate us ;-;.

#34 8ReN8

8ReN8

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 12:28 AM

What am i?! 
a pink warrior?! 
i didn't create a warrior with every single letter of the alphabet, thats an abuse yoh.
Sorry if im not going around abusing every single bug to win colo or fail event to get some stones.
48831546.jpg

lawl.. ask a gm nxt time and ask em how many acc's they expected ppl to make... your lil behind the times dude.. LOL

#35 Baddiez

Baddiez

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Report
  • 1636 posts
  • Server:Blade and Soul

Posted 24 June 2014 - 12:57 AM

Yay more WoE prizes :D and a secret hang out spot XD. 

#36 Fluidz

Fluidz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 569 posts
  • LocationGreat Britain

Posted 24 June 2014 - 01:10 AM

Exodus holds castle for over 6 months = WoE update so other guilds can easily win forts/castle

Current WoE winners hold it over a month = New patch for fort holders dropping cool stuff with timed boss spawns.... which can only increase the strength of those guilds making it harder for others to challenge.

WTB: 6months of boss spawns pls.

but lol have fun~ no fps fix

EDIT: Dieing on woe map loses mp gg the logic of the woe content being added, the fps issue is impossible to even dps emps but lol ok wp u r doin gr8 mucho respect.

Edited by Fluidz, 24 June 2014 - 01:14 AM.

#37 5813130519065941580

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 01:27 AM

4. Events

A. June Khara Event (June 25-July 23)

i. June Powders will be dropping from monsters and the Lunius Random Boxes sold in the Kafra Shop

ii. Collect Lunius Powders to trade in at the Event NPCs for items. 

-Exchange 10 Lunius Powders for 1 Lunius Fragment

-Exchange 10 Lunius Fragments for 1 Lunius Piece

-Exchange 10 Lunius Pieces for 1 Perfect Lunius

iii. Perfect Lunius will give a +3000 HP Buff for an hour if consumed

iv. Lunius Piece will give recover 500 HP when consumed

v. If you consume 10 Perfect Lunius, you will get the Khara Title, Summer Sculptor

-Effects: +1000 HP/ 3% Damage/ +100 Critical Hit Rate

vi. If you consume 10 Lunius Pieces, you will get the Khara Title, Summer Collector

-Effects: +150 HP/ 1% Damage/ +100 Hit/ +100 Evade

vii. The Khara Titles will have double effects during the event period. 

viii. Lunius Box (*see below)

DON'T WORRY GUYS GET YOUR MACRO ON AT SCARECROWS LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOL EZPZ

#38 Baddiez

Baddiez

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Report
  • 1636 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 01:31 AM

Exodus holds castle for over 6 months = WoE update so other guilds can easily win forts/castle

Current WoE winners hold it over a month = New patch for fort holders dropping cool stuff with timed boss spawns.... which can only increase the strength of those guilds making it harder for others to challenge.

WTB: 6months of boss spawns pls.

but lol have fun~ no fps fix

EDIT: Dieing on woe map loses mp gg the logic of the woe content being added, the fps issue is impossible to even dps emps but lol ok wp u r doin gr8 mucho respect.

As we know the Devs take FOREVER to make anything. This patch was being being developed way before the current alliance came into power.

#39 8ReN8

8ReN8

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 01:32 AM

An update:

The next scheduled class balance update (for select classes) is currently scheduled for July. 

The FPS issues are currently the devs' top priority, and are working on getting this fixed as soon as possible. 

In regards to other bugs, the ones getting fixed this upcoming maintenance are listed below:

-Osiris recipes missing

-Certain UI not staying in their customized locations

-Chocolate trees appearing in game

-Scarecrows in PVP Arena dropping event items

-Rune Enhancement Elixirs can't be used

Many other bugs are still in the process of being fixed (ie. Colosseum bugs, durability loss, etc). 

Patch notes for this Wed will probably be up tomorrow at the soonest. It will include the new June Khara event, some Kafra Shop changes, bug fixes and a change to Ymir Forms. 

Hope this answers some questions!

from the other post she wrote :D

bok the scarecrows

#40 Baddiez

Baddiez

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Report
  • 1636 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 02:14 AM

WTF Is refinement rate change reset ticket?

#41 LocoFiber

LocoFiber

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 202 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 02:16 AM

So much QQ cause of woe. Explicit from one guild:)

I hope they fix scarecrows!!

#42 LostDreamer

LostDreamer

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 662 posts
  • LocationExodus
  • Server:odin

Posted 24 June 2014 - 02:49 AM

my opinion towards woe has always been the same  and you all know that so doesnt matter guild im in im still stating the same things ive been stating for 1 year now. on the ideas i had to make woe better for everyone.

shame  its still 1 year later and woe is still almost exactly the same  , so personally i wouldnt say we are QQ we are just stating the facts

and ideas on how to make this better.  and  give other guilds a chance and honestly if other guilds get a chance  then woe  will be less boring for u guys. and u dont have to swap  stuff anymore , u can actually have a challenge and actual pvp fights,  if we can get some decent changes made to woe and not just rewards.  

#43 Daxion1369

Daxion1369

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 175 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 24 June 2014 - 02:56 AM

I personally could give a rats flipping booty about WoE, I go in there, try to do my thing (which is farm up BP, could gives a rats booty bout PvP) and I'm low ML, so apparantly that makes me an easy target. So piss the hell on WoE and my old guild who ran it all the time and now kills me while I'm in there

#44 Exvee

Exvee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1777 posts
  • LocationZaius (Magma Fire)
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos/Odin

Posted 24 June 2014 - 03:00 AM

4. Events

A. June Khara Event (June 25-July 23)

i. June Powders will be dropping from monsters and the Lunius Random Boxes sold in the Kafra Shop

ii. Collect Lunius Powders to trade in at the Event NPCs for items. 

-Exchange 10 Lunius Powders for 1 Lunius Fragment

-Exchange 10 Lunius Fragments for 1 Lunius Piece

-Exchange 10 Lunius Pieces for 1 Perfect Lunius

iii. Perfect Lunius will give a +3000 HP Buff for an hour if consumed

iv. Lunius Piece will give recover 500 HP when consumed

v. If you consume 10 Perfect Lunius, you will get the Khara Title, Summer Sculptor

-Effects: +1000 HP/ 3% Damage/ +100 Critical Hit Rate

vi. If you consume 10 Lunius Pieces, you will get the Khara Title, Summer Collector

-Effects: +150 HP/ 1% Damage/ +100 Hit/ +100 Evade

vii. The Khara Titles will have double effects during the event period. 

viii. Lunius Box (*see below)

DON'T WORRY GUYS GET YOUR MACRO ON AT SCARECROWS LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOL EZPZ

and no daily quest wow... It seems that anything I say good will be removed and anything I say bad (mindless grinding is bad yeah) will be kept to run the game....

#45 Quetzalcoatlx

Quetzalcoatlx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 636 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 03:39 AM

you guys realize how much lag you're suggesting right XD

#46 AllTheWay

AllTheWay

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 164 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 03:41 AM

What exactly is this "Refine Rate Change Reset Ticket"?

WTF Is refinement rate change reset ticket?

Refine Rate Transferring
With use of "Refine Rate Change Reset Ticket" Player may now transfer their refinement rates from an existing item to a new items at a random chance and effect.

Requirements & Restrictions
- Refine Rate Change Reset Ticket required to begin the process
- Item must be within 5 level gap
- Item Rarity can only be of 1 Grade difference.

Process
1. Select Target Equipment
2. Select Material Equipment(Equipment with refine)
3. Click OK, Material Equipment, Refine Rate Change Reset Ticket & Master Point will be consumed.
4. A random result from between the Current Refinement & Material Equipment's Refinement.

#47 Baddiez

Baddiez

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Report
  • 1636 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 03:43 AM

my opinion towards woe has always been the same  and you all know that so doesnt matter guild im in im still stating the same things ive been stating for 1 year now. on the ideas i had to make woe better for everyone.

shame  its still 1 year later and woe is still almost exactly the same  , so personally i wouldnt say we are QQ we are just stating the facts

and ideas on how to make this better.  and  give other guilds a chance and honestly if other guilds get a chance  then woe  will be less boring for u guys. and u dont have to swap  stuff anymore , u can actually have a challenge and actual pvp fights,  if we can get some decent changes made to woe and not just rewards.  

We could have a challenge if people tried instead of giving up. There have been multiple occasions that guilds were able to get forts from starting at the bottom. It's not impossible it just takes coordination. The best they could do would be to give a participation prize LOL, but then again I believe there are losers and not everyone in life is a winner. I guess that just makes me an ^_^ though. I do agree that the objectives need either a lot more hp or a lot more defense they are too easy to destroy.

#48 Quetzalcoatlx

Quetzalcoatlx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 636 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 03:46 AM

Refine Rate Transferring
With use of "Refine Rate Change Reset Ticket" Player may now transfer their refinement rates from an existing item to a new items at a random chance and effect.

Requirements & Restrictions
- Refine Rate Change Reset Ticket required to begin the process
- Item must be within 5 level gap
- Item Rarity can only be of 1 Grade difference.

Process
1. Select Target Equipment
2. Select Material Equipment(Equipment with refine)
3. Click OK, Material Equipment, Refine Rate Change Reset Ticket & Master Point will be consumed.
4. A random result from between the Current Refinement & Material Equipment's Refinement.

Thanks ^~^ they should do this. They lack soo much information in every patchnotes. Adding stuffs without explaining what those stuffs are ~.~ and that's shocking, its a $$$ item but they didn't explain it XDXDXDXD

#49 NewMinako

NewMinako

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 265 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 04:07 AM

We could have a challenge if people tried instead of giving up. There have been multiple occasions that guilds were able to get forts from starting at the bottom. It's not impossible it just takes coordination. The best they could do would be to give a participation prize LOL, but then again I believe there are losers and not everyone in life is a winner. I guess that just makes me an ^_^ though. I do agree that the objectives need either a lot more hp or a lot more defense they are too easy to destroy.

That's right ! at the end of the day I won that's world cup IRL and you didn't !  LOOSER !

Still love you Baddiez ! <3

#50 Baddiez

Baddiez

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Report
  • 1636 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 04:59 AM

That's right ! at the end of the day I won that's world cup IRL and you didn't !  LOOSER !

Still love you Baddiez ! <3

SCREW YOU IRL STUFF VIRTUAL REWARDS FTWWWWWW LOL. I meant it merely as a saying not actually implying Ro2 Is life. Even if it was it would be a very -_-ty life lol. :D :D YEZE IS DA BESTTT Introduce me to some female gymnasts! <3 <3

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users