Cure&EmergencyExit vs. Resurrection - Magician Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Cure&EmergencyExit vs. Resurrection

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Aiken0kourama

Aiken0kourama

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 12:39 PM

I want ask which option is better: Cure 5/5, Emergency Exit 3/3 and Resurrection 1/5 OR Cure 1/5, Emergency Exit 1/3 and Resurrection 5/5? Cure has 3 sec. cd on all levels, just amount of removed debuffs changes (1 on 1 lvl to 5 on 5 lvl), Emergency Exit is the same (just duration of invincible area changes: 3 sec on 1 lvl to 7 sec on 3 lvl) and Resurrection is more effective, costs less mana and has shorter cd and cast time on higher level (on 5 lvl resurrects 5 party members with 50% HP and MP with 0.3 sec cast time and 40 sec cd using 20% of your mana, when on 1 lvl resurrects 1 party member with 10% HP and MP with 1.5 sec cast time and 60 sec cd using 60% of you mana), so I think second option is a lot better, but still I'm not sure.

#2 TheCristall

TheCristall

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 87 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 23 June 2014 - 01:58 PM

cure only needs to be so high for pvp, its good with 2/5 or 3/5 for high lvl

emergency exit needs to be at least 2/3 cuz 3 seconds are like nothing

ressurection at least 3/5 but in my opinion can be higher if you are going to do only pve, else you need sp for other things

#3 Infin1te

Infin1te

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 95 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 25 June 2014 - 11:38 PM

Cure lv2-3/5

This is adequate, like Cristall said, mobs won't be debuffing you as much plus I believe the CD is not too long to reuse if anything.

Emergency exit 3/3

Max this to the extreme!!!!!! the longer duration will allow you to heal/buff teammates while allowing them to maintain constant dps on enemies without worrying.

Resurrection 1/5, or even 0/5          

Unlike other mmos, the resurrection in this game burns waaay too much mp and makes it inefficient. All of the priest's healing skills should be able to keep everyone alive. If it comes down to you needing to use resurrection, that means that person or party is just going to die again and before you know it, you won't have enough mp to keep up your heals and dps. Believe it or not invoker has one of the highest dps in the game.

#4 TheCristall

TheCristall

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 87 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 26 June 2014 - 12:53 AM

Resurrection 1/5, or even 0/5          

Unlike other mmos, the resurrection in this game burns waaay too much mp and makes it inefficient. All of the priest's healing skills should be able to keep everyone alive. If it comes down to you needing to use resurrection, that means that person or party is just going to die again and before you know it, you won't have enough mp to keep up your heals and dps. Believe it or not invoker has one of the highest dps in the game.

sorry but your statement is false :(

on lvl 1 it needs 60% mp but with each lvl it decreases the needed amount by 10% -> on lvl 5 only 20%

also it decreases the casting time and with lvl 4 or higher + casting acceleration you can instant cast resurrection, and you can revive one more player with each lvl (lvl 1 - max 1 teammate)

Edited by TheCristall, 26 June 2014 - 01:39 AM.

#5 Fredtehsalvi

Fredtehsalvi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • LocationPort Of Winds

Posted 07 October 2014 - 04:05 AM

cure only needs to be so high for pvp, its good with 2/5 or 3/5 for high lvl

emergency exit needs to be at least 2/3 cuz 3 seconds are like nothing

ressurection at least 3/5 but in my opinion can be higher if you are going to do only pve, else you need sp for other things

This works, I would like to add (from personal experience) that it all depends what you  are trying do with your invoker. If you are a PVP centric individual, I suggest you go with 5/5 cure and 3/3 Emergency exit. Max cure allows you to remove all buffs instead of just a couple. Emergency exit maxed lets you have a longer duration which is crucial not only in PVP but in PVE as well. Good luck, see you in game! (PM me in forum if you need any help, i'll get back to you!)

Edited by Fredtehsalvi, 07 October 2014 - 04:05 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users