Hayroh's LK~Rune Knight [ft. Dragon Breath] Builds/Guide - iRO (jRO New Sprites) *Updated 08/15/2017 - Page 5 - Swordsman Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 11 votes

Hayroh's LK~Rune Knight [ft. Dragon Breath] Builds/Guide - iRO (jRO New Sprites) *Updated 08/15/2017

• Please log in to reply
157 replies to this topic

#101 soudou

soudou

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1338 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:EU abyss

Posted 09 August 2015 - 06:26 AM

Hi, sorry in advance for a dumb question but it's been a long time since I last played. I have an old Rune Knight character, I reset skills and stats at the Eden NPC because it was originally built for stuff no longer available (e.g. enchanting other players).

I'd like to make it into a Dragon Breath build (for pure PvM, no WoE or PvP). I'm gonna go with this build I saw in another post: http://irowiki.org/~...sSHOeAcA2XsNGK1
However I'm more used to other class skill windows and I'm having a hard time figuring out how to get Clashing Spiral to show up so I can put points into it... I think I have the pre-reqs Pierce Lv. 5, Spear Mastery Lv. 5 (it's at 10), Spear Stab Lv. 5, Peco-Peco Ride 1. But I don't seem to see it in the skill window, is there something I'm not doing?

Thanks.

#102 3452140212150117003

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 811 posts
  • Locationwest prontera
  • Server:dedservRO

Posted 09 August 2015 - 08:29 AM

^because you dont trans/rebirth?

#103 soudou

soudou

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1338 posts
  • Server:EU abyss

Posted 09 August 2015 - 08:35 AM

^because you dont trans/rebirth?

Ooh you might be right about that, thank you! Back when I made that char years back it was just an Enchant Blade slave (before it was made to Self target only) so I probably did just speed through to RK. I guess I'll need to re-make it for that kind of build. Thank you very much for the help.

#104 KingAbel

KingAbel

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1281 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 21 October 2015 - 09:17 AM

WOE gear for a physical agi RK using a Bellum Katzbalger?  What would be the best card for a CEB,Bungisngis?

#105 3452140212150117003

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 811 posts
  • Locationwest prontera
  • Server:dedservRO

Posted 21 October 2015 - 11:46 AM

shh :Emo_13:

Edited by 3452140212150117003, 22 October 2015 - 06:29 AM.

#106 iril12

iril12

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 21 December 2015 - 03:07 PM

is simple RO HOOK still works after rebel update ?

#107 dashzero

dashzero

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Server:Asgard

Posted 22 February 2016 - 04:04 PM

Hello!!!

It's been sometime I've been reading your posts and watching your videos but there's still one question that I can't get off my mind:

Where to level after 150 to 175?

I'm sorry for my poor english.

#108 hotel

hotel

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1571 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge
  • Server:shock town

Posted 22 February 2016 - 05:04 PM

Bio4 parties if you're db build. Otherwise you'll have to grind in nct/guild dungeons/new world bounty boards.

#109 dashzero

dashzero

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Server:Asgard

Posted 25 February 2016 - 09:27 AM

This is embarassing, but I was afraid to tell I am from brazil because of the average reaction people on internet have about us.

Anw, bRO official server Asgard has been updated to the level 175/60 cap and it has been a litle difficult to realize where to level, since we don't have all the resources you have on iRO.

Well, I'm leveling my RK lvl 152/50 on aldebaran 2/3F guild dungeon and, trusting my calculations are correct, it should be leveleable till 166, since 167 the xp plumets to 35%.

But after that, bio4 is the only way, it seems, is that right?

Edit: I was researching leveling spots and I found geffen guild dungeon lvl 2 and 3, and eclage tower 3F. Are any of these places good for lvling?

Edited by dashzero, 26 February 2016 - 11:46 AM.

#110 MoyuZ777

MoyuZ777

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2081 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 12 March 2016 - 11:11 AM

It would have been nice if they made the dragon look better!

Edited by MoyuZ777, 12 March 2016 - 11:11 AM.

#111 Xord

Xord

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 617 posts

Posted 17 April 2016 - 11:54 AM

I am coming back after a year and all my previous knowledge regarding RKs is outdated.

What would be the most effective Build for a MVP/PVE kind of a player. I am not a PVP player so I just need a Power Faring/ Boss killing build.

I understand I need high damage, Speed and Tankiness to survive and finish bosses fast. What would be the best way to go about it? Is DB recommended for Bossing?

My RK is currently at lvl 103 and I do not want to play inside TI maps. Is there a recommended map where I can farm both EXps comfortably?

Can I be suggested the gears I can use? I have a budget of 2 B Zeny presently.

#112 bayuazni

bayuazni

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 01 May 2016 - 05:07 AM

I have 102 Rk with db build, when i go to leveling i always got sp problem, is this normal? My int is 80 now

#113 DemliekCake

DemliekCake

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 318 posts
  • Server:Pioneer Server FWT

Posted 01 May 2016 - 08:08 AM

if you are leveling in nogg, which most people are doing in that level, watch out for that horse since it can drain some of your sp. But yea, it is hard to maintain sp early on. My suggestion is to use vana+ succ pet and prepare some blue. If that is not enough, you can prepare some urj rune if you already unlock rune mastery, or if you are 120, go with thanatos hammer carded with HF card as leeching weapon.

small tip, if you are having a problem with that horse, rushing 120 dex and try to kite them from far might help you from getting drain.

#114 QuasarPanda

QuasarPanda

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 May 2016 - 12:37 AM

In that Hayroh's video of against Temple of Demon God, what build is that? I know its DB. But am I seeing a 2Handed Sword weapon?

#115 DemliekCake

DemliekCake

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 318 posts
  • Server:Pioneer Server FWT

Posted 02 May 2016 - 02:02 AM

Tae Goo Lyeon, 2 slots, can be enchat with Expert archer enchant.
it is a 2hand sword, which give you 20% cast delay reduction at +9. It will allow you to spam your db faster. The 2 hand quicken mainly for higher aspd and faster animation.

#116 QuasarPanda

QuasarPanda

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 May 2016 - 08:13 PM

Whats the best Second Enchant to "get" in temp dex boots for DB RK? Hawk Eye?

#117 hotel

hotel

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1571 posts

Posted 15 May 2016 - 01:11 AM

Hawkeye for instant cast, Muscle Fool for survivability, Speed of Light for better spammability. If you're looking for damage though +9 superior temporal dex boots without enchants is better.

#118 QuasarPanda

QuasarPanda

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 May 2016 - 05:55 PM

Hawkeye for instant cast, Muscle Fool for survivability, Speed of Light for better spammability. If you're looking for damage though +9 superior temporal dex boots without enchants is better.

Without enchants would be better for damage? Hmm, why? Getting the second enchants would not mean decreasing the damage of DB right? Or is it bec to prevent the hp drain while an enchant is active?

#119 hotel

hotel

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1571 posts

Posted 18 May 2016 - 06:09 AM

Without enchants would be better for damage? Hmm, why? Getting the second enchants would not mean decreasing the damage of DB right? Or is it bec to prevent the hp drain while an enchant is active?

What I meant was rather than using enchanted Temporal Dex Boots, you should use slotted ones instead, which cannot be enchanted. The advantage is that a Firelock Soldier card (provided the boots are +9) with its +10% HP/SP contributes far more to DB damage than EA4/any second enchant.

#120 caiohh

caiohh

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 June 2016 - 02:51 AM

Hey, what you think are the best equips and special equips for full DB MVP, no Gods and MVPs?

I am using:

+9 Stamina Turkey

Happy Parrot Fantasm

Jinn Marin

Glorious Suit

+9 Tae Goo EA9 2x SA

+9 FAW EA10 Menblatt

+9 Superior Dex

2 x Care free Ur 250 SP

Costumes:

Cake Hat

Devoted Eyes MHP 1%

Castle Bat SP recovery 1

+9 Ancient

+9 Kingbird

+9 Vital Shield

+9 Vital Shoes

+9 Wise Earring

+9 Magical Pendant

Do u think that there is something better?

#121 Shachi

Shachi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1469 posts
  • LocationXandar

Posted 23 June 2016 - 01:09 AM

try urs seal sp+250 with DL essence VIt 3  and BDM[1] with DL essence Vit 3 for higher dmg output, on my own experience, it would be better to have shield + quad AS Mace than TGL when doing MVP granted that you have no Tao and Kiels

Edited by Shachi, 23 June 2016 - 01:12 AM.

#122 ZanRen

ZanRen

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 840 posts
  • LocationTustin, CA
  • Server:Thor

Posted 23 August 2016 - 02:32 PM

im planning on leveling my rk again, but im not sure what equips to use and i need to save up on them and buy 1 by 1.

im using some of my gene gears because i dont have specific gears for my rk right now since i stopped playing it.

for headgear:

i've been using [AA]Airship Captain Hat (w/out the luk bonus) or a clean +9rideword

i was thinking of buying something better, but what gear?? planning on a long time gear for mvp. heartwing hairband or stamina turkey or ??

mid: [incubus] bfg or ??

bottom: jinn marin or ??

armor: glorious suit or elemental armors or unfrozen or ??

boots: [green ferus] tb dex or tb dex ea ld?? i'm saving up on a +9 firelock.

weapon: +9 tgl 2xAS ea2ea3 or +7 erde 2xAS ea3ea4 or quad AS or 3xAS RTE??

shield: depends, usually using tgl.

garment: +9 [menblatt] faw ea10

acce: [spore] urs seal vit1sp100 + dex1sp100 or ?? yeah i'm saving up on sp250s

or [spore] rwc ring vit+1 mhp+1% mhp+3% and vit+1 mhp+3% mhp+3% better than my current acce(just because we have it in thor xD lol)??

costumes: for top mid bot i got no enchanted costumes. planning on saving up on hp+1% mid, but dunno what to get for top and bot. can't find cake hat on Thor server.

for shadow gears, the best i got are +8 magical set and a +7immune w/ +9athena shield and +8champion shoes.

or would the free shadow gear set be better w/ +4 to all stats??

or should i save up on other shadow gears?? if yes, which to save up for??

thanks for the help.

Edited by ZanRen, 23 August 2016 - 02:36 PM.

#123 4130160410233739593

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 November 2016 - 05:26 PM

Hi guys iam wondering how you guys achieve a no cast DB while wearing +9 sup.dex temp boots, my RK at 150 with 120 dex w/o temp boots cant even do no-cast DB,

Does the dex temp boots really affect the casting alot? or which is the mistake in my part? 

#124 ZanRen

ZanRen

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 840 posts
  • LocationTustin, CA
  • Server:Thor

Posted 19 November 2016 - 03:22 AM

Hi guys iam wondering how you guys achieve a no cast DB while wearing +9 sup.dex temp boots, my RK at 150 with 120 dex w/o temp boots cant even do no-cast DB,

Does the dex temp boots really affect the casting alot? or which is the mistake in my part? 

assuming lvl 10 db
DB cast = 0.5 sec fixed + 2 sec variable

tb dex = 120 dex removes 0.5 sec fixed, i think only way to completely remove fixed right now for db

(dex * 2) + int = 530, completely removes variable cast

add some more int. use vip buff (+7 to all stats) or +10 foods on dex and int (replaces vip buff). use +20 dex and int. blessing. or step into strings (150 dex/int performer if im right reduces 100% variable cast)

pretty much find a way to pump up your dex and int to achieve no cast.

of course you can use spell enchants to remove variable, but that can reduce your dmg by a lot so do it by stats.

#125 Shachi

Shachi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1469 posts
  • LocationXandar

Posted 06 December 2016 - 06:33 PM

for headgear:

i've been using [AA]Airship Captain Hat (w/out the luk bonus) or a clean +9rideword

i was thinking of buying something better, but what gear?? planning on a long time gear for mvp. heartwing hairband or stamina turkey or ??

been using +12 stamina turkey since i dont have tao, pretty decent for dmg boost. Vanargard/Rideword for pot saving <3

mid: [incubus] bfg or ??

bdm dle vit 3

bottom: jinn marin or ??

99 love ballon / rainbow octopus balloon

armor: glorious suit or elemental armors or unfrozen or ??

depending on the mob you're facing, bring elem armor and gsuit, higher level of rune mastery provides higher mdef on hagalas rune which gives freeze immunity

boots: [green ferus] tb dex or tb dex ea ld?? i'm saving up on a +9 firelock.

+9 firelock dex <3

weapon: +9 tgl 2xAS ea2ea3 or +7 erde 2xAS ea3ea4 or quad AS or 3xAS RTE??

better go for quad as than +7 erde 2xAS ea3ea4, would suggest using shield first

shield: depends, usually using tgl.

garment: +9 [menblatt] faw ea10

acce: [spore] urs seal vit1sp100 + dex1sp100 or ?? yeah i'm saving up on sp250s

or [spore] rwc ring vit+1 mhp+1% mhp+3% and vit+1 mhp+3% mhp+3% better than my current acce(just because we have it in thor xD lol)??

urs seal sp250 carded with dle vit 3

costumes: for top mid bot i got no enchanted costumes. planning on saving up on hp+1% mid, but dunno what to get for top and bot. can't find cake hat on Thor server.

cake hat is pretty rare in thor.

for shadow gears, the best i got are +8 magical set and a +7immune w/ +9athena shield and +8champion shoes.

or would the free shadow gear set be better w/ +4 to all stats??

or should i save up on other shadow gears?? if yes, which to save up for??

im using +4 stat shadow gear  for the no cast db

hey fellow Thor DB RK! have fun levelling

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users