4 replies to this topic

#1 3956140618230446730

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 26 June 2014 - 02:07 PM

Hi, i've just started playing rose again (i've played like 8 years ago or something like that) but so much things have changed since then and i got some questions about skills.

1- Once you become cleric can you use skill points in muse skill tree still or not?

2- Is that true that u can reset skills and stats once after u've hit level 50 and does it reset muse AND cleric skills?

3- Is it really worth it to get the chants buffs or only going for the charm ones is enuf if ur not too lazy :P

4- Can you still stack skill points as a muse and use em for your cleric skills once u've got the class?

5- I've seen charm now beef up the buffs of a FS cleric...so wuts a good ratio of int/charm

Well thats all of it.

Waiting for your answers folks :)

#2 SlowBob

SlowBob

Raider Representative

• Members
  • 1718 posts
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 26 June 2014 - 02:21 PM

1) yes you can

2) yes and yes

3) no idea what chants buffs are

4) yes

5) something like 3int = 1 charm (please correct me if i'm wrong on this one)

welcome back :)

Edited by SlowBob, 26 June 2014 - 02:22 PM.

#3 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 26 June 2014 - 02:29 PM

Hi! I've just recently started playing here too so I don't know a lot but I think I can answer some of these questions :)

1) yes

2) yes

3) The chants are the party versions of the buffs. You can get them right away but in order to max the chants, the regular ones (charm) must also be maxed. I did mine one on charm/one on the corresponding chant, As for whether or not you need both, I guess it depends on how you play. As a rule, fs clerics usually level in a party so for me at least, it was important to get the party buffs maxed. Otherwise you can certainly buff each party member individually but it will take time plus a lot of mp.

4) yes and I did that once I had the first set of buffs all maxed as a muse.

5) not sure of the exact answer for this but right now my plan is to have enough int to equip the wand and then the rest in charm. Once base charm is maxed, I'm going to start adding more int

I'm playing on Draconis, so feel free to pm me if I can ever help you in-game!

#4 3956140618230446730

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 26 June 2014 - 02:32 PM

Nice thanks alot for the fast answers guys!

#5 Nifa

Nifa

Artisan Representative

• Members
  • 580 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 June 2014 - 07:28 AM

3. Chants (party buffs) don't cost any skill points, so there really is no reason not to get them. They do take quite a bit more MP to cast.

5. FS clerics will usually have maybe 320-400 charm, enough int to hold your wand (and book if you use a magic tool) of choice (usually 299+). If you plan on going party leveling only, then you would be fine with a level 10 wand (no int req I think), and just stat into charm for better buffs and heals. You'd then get bonfires and salamander/mana flames because MP will be a bit of a problem. If you want to be able to solo some, either <100 only or >100 as well, then you'd want enough int to hold your wand, some sen, and then a good amount of cha to buff yourself. If only soloing <100 then you could just get the muse offensive skills and reset at lvl 100, or for >100 soloing as well, you could get phantom swords instead, saving your one free reset for when you're closer to max (230) level.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users