DO ANOTHER MAINT REQUESTING HELIUM NOW - Page 2 - Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

DO ANOTHER MAINT REQUESTING HELIUM NOW

• Please log in to reply
166 replies to this topic

#26 sleepyTown

sleepyTown

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 476 posts
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Triffi/Nova

Posted 27 June 2014 - 02:58 PM

You guyz should not call it free transfer event but free duplicate event.. let me tell u helium how to double your +30 GEARS on the same server in case ur from triffi and move to nova... first week you requested to move your character/s from triffi to nova, request granted your toons are now duplucated. Omg u check your toon on triffi and gears are intact. You know what greedy ppl will do? Oh yes buy mall unbound that +30 GEARS then create another account make lvl 69 with free 5 bags then transfer all that gear...now u have new 69 toon in your new account or old accounts with all that op gears...next step request transfer aka duplicate again...now request granted.a new character in novat lvl 69 with op gears.. then that 69 still have copy at triffi..now u dont have just double but tripple op gear sets

#27 djfree

djfree

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 522 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 June 2014 - 02:58 PM

WTH... This is wierd..... Why can't you transfer a whole account with everything? Im lost. Duel toons just seems wrong....

Heres another easter egg.

Lets say last week I made a server xfer.

This week I now have one of the same toon on each server.

Server transfers are still available.

Now I unbind all the +30 gear from my newly transferred "copied" toon and put it on a mule.

Now I request for that mule to be "transferred" back to the other server next week, moving the gear to a mule circumvents the "one time transfer" idea.  Now I have double gear on the server of my choosing.

Problem Gravity?

Bro you cant be serious, there is no way you planned it to work like this, there are holes all over this idea, and you never once said we would get copies, in fact in stream and in former threads you made it pretty darn clear that the players would have the option to "move" to another server, not to asexually clone their +30 madness and ship it back the very next week on a mule. 

My head just exploded.

Edited by djfree, 27 June 2014 - 03:02 PM.

#28 BumblefootV7

BumblefootV7

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 03:01 PM

Please confirm yes or no you plan to duplicate me a +30 avenger? yes no ?

#29 djfree

djfree

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 522 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 03:03 PM

Please confirm yes or no you plan to duplicate me a +30 avenger? yes no ?

This pls.

#30 BlastFromThePast

BlastFromThePast

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts
  • Server:Nova

Posted 27 June 2014 - 03:03 PM

Bro you cant be serious, there is no way you planned it to work like this, there are holes all over this idea, and you never once said we would get copies, in fact in stream and in former threads you made it pretty darn clear that the players would have the option to "move" to another server, not to asexually clone their +30 madness ans ship it back the very next week on a mule. 

My thoughts exactly!! They just use this 'copy' reply as an excuse/cop-out. If it was intended as a copy you 100% sure would have called it such.

Edited by BlastFromThePast, 27 June 2014 - 03:04 PM.

#31 BumblefootV7

BumblefootV7

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 03:05 PM

On this Bumble I 100% agree.

This has never happened in 6 or more years. Whats more Hellium if offering us all a free refund for all our spent WP with a full duplication of all spent items.  We have entered the twilight zone. Please confirm so we all are 100% sure this is not a transfer but a free duplication leave both chracters fully playable and changeable on both servers full independant of one another. If this is the case im going to have to become Mr Positive on these forums.

#32 sleepyTown

sleepyTown

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 476 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 03:07 PM

U think helium what u did there are fair? Duplicating toons? You know how much effort, time, money we put in just making a toon, gearing up. Is that fair helium. Even that toons are located in separete server, it should not happen and will not happen again.why not duplicate all toons in both server no more request so u avoid transfering of items? I actually lost my interest to continue to play unless u guyz clear this mess.rollback...

#33 Crftwise

Crftwise

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationDC

Posted 27 June 2014 - 03:15 PM

Craftwise i think heres what u were looking for

Problem is some things are not transfered, such as Battlefield Record and Points.... And with Gravity's Ticket system who knows about all the other stuff...   But yeah ... Hell, if we get dopplegangers on each server... Who would not do that? Still, the whole system is back-ass backwards.... As stated above,i see plenty of room for MASSIVE EXPLOITING....

#34 explicid17

explicid17

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1170 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 27 June 2014 - 03:18 PM

yeah duplicate all characters onto both servers and then never allow server transfer again would be best option

#35 BumblefootV7

BumblefootV7

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 03:21 PM

Ive read back what he wrote like 5 times and the only possible way to interprete it is im getting a free copy of my +30 avenger full independant of my chracter on Triffi and both with be available for me to log and play with. Its blown my mind it really has but if i end up stuck on PVE server and nothing on PVP because they back track im going to be extremely angry and it really will be me done with this game. Heres the cliff notes.

Helium

"The transfer did not fail. We made copies on purpose. We wanted all players to have the option of playing on which ever server they want"

"That's the beauty of it. As long as you were in the first group to transfer (another group will be completed on Monday), then your character is available on both servers. The one you requested and the rest."

"If you request it, we will make one copy of each character, on a one time basis, and only one way. With the exceptions mentioned above, the copies will be the same (as far as honor points, character bank and so on). From that point forward the original and the copy will live separate lives and never the two shall meet. If you want to play on both servers independently and use both characters, well more power to you"

Edited by BumblefootV7, 27 June 2014 - 03:23 PM.

#36 Crftwise

Crftwise

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationDC

Posted 27 June 2014 - 03:23 PM

yeah duplicate all characters onto both servers and then never allow server transfer again would be best option

The only problem I see with that is if people are on vacation or that haven't played in a while, can NEVER switch servers again... I still call this a big clusterfuk of Fubar...

#37 BumblefootV7

BumblefootV7

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 03:26 PM

would also be helpful if ticket system worked lol

#38 explicid17

explicid17

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1170 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 27 June 2014 - 03:27 PM

no i mean like copy every accounts characters even those that dont apply for transfer

#39 BumblefootV7

BumblefootV7

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 03:29 PM

I think this is a better option. For one you could just duplicate the 2 servers together in 1 massive move. Anyone who misses a chance to do this and finds a friend who managed it . Well i think they might rage pretty dam hard. Head might even explode from disbelief.

#40 sleepyTown

sleepyTown

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 476 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 03:31 PM

Ofc they would not allow transfer back in the same character. What greedy will do s to create a mule to hold the items like what dj said and istated. Just request that mule to be duplicate again. Flooded by op gears. And what smart ppl will do? Wait until things normalize again and boom greed ppl sale items. They will not noticed it for sure..

#41 BlastFromThePast

BlastFromThePast

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts
  • Server:Nova

Posted 27 June 2014 - 03:32 PM

nvm

Edited by BlastFromThePast, 27 June 2014 - 03:34 PM.

#42 sleepyTown

sleepyTown

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 476 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 03:35 PM

What gravity should do duplicate all toons. No more request so avoiding exploitation. Duplicate all toons who log on the last 6 months. What they did ? They created a cancer that slowly killing the game...

#43 BumblefootV7

BumblefootV7

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 03:36 PM

I think hes trolling us i cant even get ticket page to load

https://support.warp...in/Default.aspx <<---- broken

Its quite funny they could turn this whole thing into something big. If they duplicate everyone you may find soooo many old players logging. Yes itl be to either sell or trade the duplicated gear but hey this is a failed anniversary event. Cant think of a better way they could turn it around than to reward everyone to the extreme. Id love to make a druid id only need to swap my armour with a druid if they wanted to try avenger. Rest of my gear would work with it.

Edited by BumblefootV7, 27 June 2014 - 03:40 PM.

#44 djfree

djfree

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 522 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 03:39 PM

Yeah accept check out this ultra pro MS paint diagram saying why thats not so fresh homie.

wat.png

#45 sleepyTown

sleepyTown

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 476 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 03:39 PM

They just never see this coming.. actually deleting duplicate toon is too late for them. At this point ppl already created a mule. The best and practical way to resolve it is to rollback and no more request just duplicate the toons or instead of creating separate servers why not merge and make pk and non pk channels.

#46 djfree

djfree

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 522 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 03:40 PM

They just never see this coming.. actually deleting duplicate toon is too late for them. At this point ppl already created a mule. The best and practical way to resolve it is to rollback and no more request just duplicate the toons or instead of creating separate servers why not merge and make pk and non pk channels.

Rollback is the only way, if not, its the end.

#47 sleepyTown

sleepyTown

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 476 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 03:44 PM

Very few ppl actually concerned here. I got +30 gears too. What concerns me more is that this gears and hardwork will just be put to nothing if game dies.

#48 explicid17

explicid17

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1170 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 27 June 2014 - 03:47 PM

they could just take unbind item off the item mall until they figure this out

#49 Howako

Howako

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 885 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Server:Not Requiem

Posted 27 June 2014 - 03:48 PM

ok so umm fix your ticket system asap.. I thought we had until the 3rd to reach the deadline to get out of Tifri

#50 djfree

djfree

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 522 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 03:49 PM

they could just take unbind item off the item mall until they figure this out

Ok then Ill just duplicate my 20kkk+ in unbound random crap I have laying around.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users