#1 dizzy666

dizzy666

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 29 June 2014 - 12:46 PM

So I noticed today that I could barely make it to the final round in colo, then that's when the real problems started. The reason I could barely make it to the final round was because 9/10 times I targeted someone, it kept saying "this target cannot be attacked." Now I figured out (and this is just my theory) that if they have the 5 sec invincible buff (that looks like a blue crystal) that they cannot be attacked. I originally thought that it only meant that they had just spawned and could not be damaged. (someone please confirm this)

Despite all that I managed to make it to the final round, and I could not attack ANYBODY... Are these hacks or bugs? It certainly makes sense that people who are bugged or hackers can make it to the final round but I wasn't so what the heck?

#2 Pr3

Pr3

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 362 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 12:57 PM

If you're a melee class, then it'd be alot harder for you to target someone in Colo.  This is a pre-existing bug on the server itself.  Positional Lag. You mainly see ranged classes getting the kills or melees who do battle leap or such.  Someone said that if you do AoE sometimes it fixes this "cannot target player" bug.

#3 9491131102084217330

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 01:26 PM

well more like the aoe itself needs to hit something or someone. after that proceed the battle like normal. and if u died, repeat the process

#4 dizzy666

dizzy666

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 07:36 PM

Yeah I'm a sin... So basically you have to hit someone with aoe attack, then you can target them? I don't remember this pre-AoV...

#5 PoisonNova15

PoisonNova15

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 70 posts
  • Server:Odin Server

Posted 29 June 2014 - 08:26 PM

Well, yes. This bug isn't present in Pre-AoV but now is. Normal attack should do the trick as well. Or jumping on someone at the very start of the round. That's what I usually do. :)

#6 shiomy09

shiomy09

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 78 posts
  • LocationViña del mar - Chile
  • Server:Odin - Ch 5 ♥

Posted 16 August 2014 - 10:39 PM

i hate this bug! ... Jump? aoe?  maybe its crazy.... But fix this!! 

i love colo...but has a lot of bugs ._.  

#7 4458130508113924833

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 411 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 11:05 AM

Now, if you're a class without an untargeted aoe like a priest, you might as well just kill yourself or wait for someone to hit you because you wont be able to do anything.

#8 FishDeity

FishDeity

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 10:42 AM

Now, if you're a class without an untargeted aoe like a priest, you might as well just kill yourself or wait for someone to hit you because you wont be able to do anything.

muahaha cant 15 second chain stun me now

OT: wonder if this will ever be fixed

Edited by FishDeity, 19 August 2014 - 10:42 AM.

#9 Jolliz

Jolliz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 234 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 19 August 2014 - 04:48 PM

Oh man this bug, i kept running around colo and be like "Pls someone hit me already"..

#10 Quetzalcoatlx

Quetzalcoatlx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 636 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 06:39 AM

some may find this a not very easy solution to it but some prolly would. just right click the enemy and hit them normally with your weapon, should fix the problem or use the basic attack of emotion(K).

#11 deathdelete

deathdelete

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 594 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, California
  • Server:ODIN

Posted 20 August 2014 - 07:19 PM

some may find this a not very easy solution to it but some prolly would. just right click the enemy and hit them normally with your weapon, should fix the problem or use the basic attack of emotion(K).

That's a very good solution actually if your a class like sin who doesn't necessarily need to go movement speed so you never get a normal aoe skill such as meteor assault

#12 Reag

Reag

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 03:27 PM

hiders can rehide basically makin sin hide grimmtooth run then rehide

#13 donthackme2

donthackme2

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 547 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 11 February 2015 - 08:15 AM

^
^
^
I disagree. Rangers can't hide again unless they die and resurrect in a place where no enemy is nearby.

#14 donchan

donchan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 825 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 11 February 2015 - 09:11 AM

^
^
^
I disagree. Rangers can't hide again unless they die and resurrect in a place where no enemy is nearby.

I rehide with my ranger all the time in colo.  Especially in last round when there are a lot less people and mobs to chase me into the rooms haha.

#15 jhay1825

jhay1825

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1077 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 11 February 2015 - 09:15 AM

^
^
^

The reason for that is because of the Mutli shots DOT. If youre DOTs keep ticking on a player, your Battle state wont end. Unlike sins who kill anything with 3-4 skills, they just wait for a few seconds and Battle state gone then rehide.

#16 donchan

donchan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 825 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 10:07 AM

The reason for that is because of the Mutli shots DOT. If youre DOTs keep ticking on a player, your Battle state wont end. Unlike sins who kill anything with 3-4 skills, they just wait for a few seconds and Battle state gone then rehide.

Oh wow, great input.  I was never aware of that.

#17 irisberry

irisberry

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 15 May 2015 - 04:40 PM

colo is bugged:-

• die in mid-air
  • spinning 360 non-stop or until someone kills you (beastmaster-beast charge / ranger-acrobatic)
  • respawn and stuck inside the ground half body and unable to use all hotkeys (sometimes hotkey can be use)
  • char stuck after being hit by some class like monk,knight and warrior and unable to do anything including all hotkeys disable

#18 Tenderloin

Tenderloin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 01:57 AM

you cannot stun target someone standing at chain holder or edge spot in the room , it is not fair 

#19 VanS3n

VanS3n

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 949 posts
  • Twitter:vans3n
  • LocationItaly | Philippines

Posted 16 May 2016 - 07:44 PM

with all the bugs... I notice less people in Colo these days

Reply to this topic