All the class guides on the forums (c) - Dealer Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

All the class guides on the forums (c)

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 TDubz

TDubz

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 June 2014 - 10:13 PM

Only really have PVP guides stickied as guides, some well known class reps should make modern patch guides to our classes PVM and different builds, I've been gone for like 6+ years and don't know this game at all anymore it feels like. Especially the dealer, leveling at 76 on Kenji beach by myself with just my mercs isn't working to well solo without a muse to buff me. And I never understood the refining feature of the game which I'm sure a ton of others don't too as well.

#2 IAfjiBa

IAfjiBa

Cleric Representative/Community Member of the Month for June

• Members
  • 1451 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 30 June 2014 - 10:15 PM

Hello! :)

There is a Rose Online wiki (Not 100% done) but there are some stuff there, you can look on it! :)

(Link: http://rose.irowiki.org/wiki/Main_Page )

#3 IAfjiBa

IAfjiBa

Cleric Representative/Community Member of the Month for June

• Members
  • 1451 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 30 June 2014 - 10:18 PM

If you have any questions about Cleric you can always PM me and I am sure if you PM a Arti/Bourg Representative here on the forums I am sure they will answer you ;)

#4 thetrangdamvn

thetrangdamvn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1671 posts
  • LocationHanoi, Vietnam - GMT +7
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 30 June 2014 - 10:40 PM

Only really have PVP guides stickied as guides, some well known class reps should make modern patch guides to our classes PVM and different builds, I've been gone for like 6+ years and don't know this game at all anymore it feels like. Especially the dealer, leveling at 76 on Kenji beach by myself with just my mercs isn't working to well solo without a muse to buff me. And I never understood the refining feature of the game which I'm sure a ton of others don't too as well.

It would be better to have a fairly good buffer assist you or make a support cleric a long with your dealer, it's always good to have a support cleric.

By the time you hit Lv.80 (Personally I would do this at 70ish), you can solo leveling at Elite Tyrant Warship in Arumic Valley (Near the dual bridges, I don't remember the coordinate), that's in case you can't find a party in Gorge of Silence & Oblivion Temple B2 is a little bit hard. The E-Tyrant respawns once every 2 minutes & you earn basically around 220k exp each kill.

Considering Oblivion Temple B2 (OT B2), if you manage to create your own party, I recommend the Scavenger spot at first. (To the left path on the minimap (M) ) as you will be pretty fine there insteading of being ganged up & burnt to death by mummies.

If you choose to solo in OT, then there are some rooms that fit you: Rooms with Mystic or Ranger Mammies, yes, mammy not mummy. They're easier to kill & worth more exp. Normal mummies seem to be small, but they're the toughest among those you normally kill to level. (And they love burning players!)

#5 horseraider

horseraider

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1141 posts
  • LocationWanker Land
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 01 July 2014 - 02:34 AM

Well no one can level pretty easy by solo if your going solo leveling cleric buff would help up boost up your stats maybe just enough to kill the mob or more than enough.

The Refining of a item increases defense/dodge/magic-defense on an armor which is a good thing it makes you tougher to kill for the mobs. For a Weapon in increases your Attack-power/Accuracy which makes your damage on your mobs even higher. and in each refine it increases a shine/shade of color on the item. 

and if you want help with a bourg

Bourgeois: 

ChickenBucket

Edited by horseraider, 01 July 2014 - 02:36 AM.

#6 TDubz

TDubz

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 10:36 AM

Thanks for the responses, and good to know it wasn't just my class or noobiness that has difficult soloing. Another idea, perhaps it would be beneficial for major patches to have minor guides on how to adjust your character for best optimization of skill points and stat points, ratios, etc to be made, or simply updated. I think these class reps who brandish those names on the forums should be doing something class rep-y like that and maybe post guides and keep them updated along the way. That's what I would do personally if I was a class rep. Anywho, thank you for the responses, hopefully i can get in touch with Chickenbucket in game, but if I can't I'll definitely PM you Buffiies.

#7 thetrangdamvn

thetrangdamvn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1671 posts
  • LocationHanoi, Vietnam - GMT +7
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 01 July 2014 - 04:56 PM

Thanks for the responses, and good to know it wasn't just my class or noobiness that has difficult soloing. Another idea, perhaps it would be beneficial for major patches to have minor guides on how to adjust your character for best optimization of skill points and stat points, ratios, etc to be made, or simply updated. I think these class reps who brandish those names on the forums should be doing something class rep-y like that and maybe post guides and keep them updated along the way. That's what I would do personally if I was a class rep. Anywho, thank you for the responses, hopefully i can get in touch with Chickenbucket in game, but if I can't I'll definitely PM you Buffiies.

You can always leave them a message on the forums, I personally did, and always receive response.

#8 Krizalis

Krizalis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 466 posts
  • LocationMalaysia
  • Server:Arua

Posted 31 July 2014 - 01:18 PM

If you need help with Launcher Bourg.. PM me..

MY IGN: Krizalis88

on Draconis :)

#9 DrunkinMonkey

DrunkinMonkey

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 630 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/Slothnessmonst1
  • LocationBrisbane / QLD / Australia (GMT+10)
  • Server:There can be only one :D

Posted 31 July 2014 - 02:21 PM

I revamped the artisan guide just the other day for those wanting to craft yet still be able to level at the same time I also included when to take what skills, armour and gems I use ect.

Also buffs will help no matter what class as will trying to get into a party, Refine your gear to 7-9 (at lest at low levels) its cheap to do on noob gear and helps a lot with the increased def & ap, accessories make sure ur using appropriate accessories for your class,

at lvl 70/75 you could be using a darkened gun with good stats (ask an arti to make you one most will make it if you have the mats) reinforced armour with appropriate stats (as with gun most arti's will make them if you have the mats) refine it all to 7+ or better and levelling will become a lot easier,

weapons and eq you will need dark blades and earth blades along with various types of stones (an easy way is to pickup dirties) you can get these from disassembling the item your wanting crafted :)

Edited by DrunkinMonkey, 31 July 2014 - 02:28 PM.

#10 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country

Posted 01 August 2014 - 04:50 AM

I have been leveling an artisan solo myself. I make sure to have plenty of food, and I craft pots for myself. That along with my two hunters keeps me alive without a cleric. I will run if necessary also. It is all about tactics and strategy! Currently she is level 76, and I have her at GoS at the Jewel Golems.

Edited by pdfisher, 01 August 2014 - 04:50 AM.

#11 UziDude

UziDude

Bourgeois Representative

• Members
  • 243 posts
  • LocationColorado Springs, Co. USA

Posted 04 August 2014 - 02:34 PM

PvM bourgs for farming are really as easy as it gets.  No real change from before IMHO.  Str., to hold your launcher at current level, max con.  At 230, you should have 175-180 Str, 400 Con, and the rest to sen.  Skills, max all the AOE skills first, since they help level and farm the most.  Get the self buffs and passives up as soon as possible as well, since these also are great for leveling parties.  Get the Hunters, forget the rest of the summons.  Jewlery, I use/prefer the con jewelry for a given level with S7's.  S7's (con) give AP, Accuracy, and some crit.  PvM gear for max level, Courage (15) and the Ancient Royal set.  Launcher of course is Rift Boomer (15) S7'd with 100dura.  That's about it really.  I know there are many other possible builds, but this works great for me and even allows me to farm Kings solo if I choose (just haul a lot of food and pots around).  If you plan on leveling through the prison at all, get the Third Eye Skill to decloak all the infi's and such.  :D

Edit to add.  Oh, and get the Stockpile.  ;)

Edited by UziDude, 19 August 2014 - 03:03 PM.

#12 DrunkinMonkey

DrunkinMonkey

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 630 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/Slothnessmonst1
  • LocationBrisbane / QLD / Australia (GMT+10)
  • Server:There can be only one :D

Posted 04 August 2014 - 02:50 PM

PvM bourgs for farming are really as easy as it gets.  No real change from before IMGO.  Str., to hold your launcher at current level, max con.  At 230, you should have 175-180 Str, 400 Con, and the rest to sen.  Skills, max all the AOE skills first, since they help level and farm the most.  Get the self buffs and passives up as soon as possible as well, since these also are great for leveling parties.  Get the Hunters, forget the rest of the summons.  Jewlery, I use/prefer the con jewelry for a given level with S7's.  S7's (con) give AP, Accuracy, and some crit.  PvM gear for max level, Courage (15) and the Ancient Royal set.  Launcher of course is Rift Boomer (15) S7'd with 100dura.  That's about it really.  I know there are many other possible builds, but this works great for me and even allows me to farm Kings solo if I choose (just haul a lot of food and pots around).  If you plan on leveling through the prison at all, get the Third Eye Skill to decloak all the infi's and such.  :D

This is pretty much what I am doing currently with my bourg only lvl125 atm though,

#13 Krizalis

Krizalis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 466 posts
  • LocationMalaysia
  • Server:Arua

Posted 07 August 2014 - 10:33 AM

PvM bourgs for farming are really as easy as it gets.  No real change from before IMGO.  Str., to hold your launcher at current level, max con.  At 230, you should have 175-180 Str, 400 Con, and the rest to sen.  Skills, max all the AOE skills first, since they help level and farm the most.  Get the self buffs and passives up as soon as possible as well, since these also are great for leveling parties.  Get the Hunters, forget the rest of the summons.  Jewlery, I use/prefer the con jewelry for a given level with S7's.  S7's (con) give AP, Accuracy, and some crit.  PvM gear for max level, Courage (15) and the Ancient Royal set.  Launcher of course is Rift Boomer (15) S7'd with 100dura.  That's about it really.  I know there are many other possible builds, but this works great for me and even allows me to farm Kings solo if I choose (just haul a lot of food and pots around).  If you plan on leveling through the prison at all, get the Third Eye Skill to decloak all the infi's and such.  :D

For me its pretty much the same.. except for the stats and accessories.. Statswise, STR 300+, CON 360+, SEN 200+.. As for Accessories, I use Luna set with full S7.. LUna set because of the 13% Crit.. which HELPS a lot xD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users