Planned Character Data Roll-Back to 6/26/2014. - Page 15 - Event Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Planned Character Data Roll-Back to 6/26/2014.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
362 replies to this topic

#351 nions

nions

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 04 July 2014 - 04:14 PM

patch patch patch patch :) 

Hopping for the sale of warpportal points and + percent (%) on refining :)

#352 ReinaB

ReinaB

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 133 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Draconis & Leonis

Posted 04 July 2014 - 05:34 PM

rollback is happening right now, cant wait till the servers r back up!!!! :p_laugh:  :p_laugh:  :p_laugh: :p_idea:  :p_idea:  :p_idea:  

#353 Nelko

Nelko

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 143 posts
  • LocationPhilippines, Earth
  • Server:Arua

Posted 04 July 2014 - 05:53 PM

If by noon tomorrow, we've had nothing happen and everything is looking good, we are going to conduct the roll-back at 4pm tomorrow 6pm today! 

Remember, this is if everything goes perfect and there's no more duping, item loss reports or server crashes!

Just a heads up, the server crashes were not caused by anything anyone did in-game, so we're are not considering it as a stop against our roll-back plan.

Wait, so you're saying just because no one triggered the crash, it doesn't count as a server crash, the continued item loss reports you continue to receive don't count, and that those few crashes means nothing happened?

::facepalm::

#354 Leeny

Leeny

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 857 posts
  • LocationUSA New York
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 04 July 2014 - 06:19 PM

Yes i love this!

#355 Krizalis

Krizalis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 466 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 04 July 2014 - 06:24 PM

Its happening.. Aww yeah

#356 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts
  • Playing:Metal Assault
  • Server:US Server 1

Posted 04 July 2014 - 06:32 PM

Wait, so you're saying just because no one triggered the crash, it doesn't count as a server crash, the continued item loss reports you continue to receive don't count, and that those few crashes means nothing happened?

::facepalm::

The server crashes weren't from the update, meaning they would have happened regardless to the update being implemented or not. They were external causes to the update.

The reports of item loss, are because majority of accounts are still affected from the damage that was caused from the initial launch and need to be redone, which the roll-back will provide.

#357 Nelko

Nelko

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 143 posts
  • LocationPhilippines, Earth

Posted 04 July 2014 - 06:37 PM

The server crashes weren't from the update, meaning they would have happened regardless to the update being implemented or not. They were external causes to the update.

The reports of item loss, are because majority of accounts are still affected from the damage that was caused from the initial launch and need to be redone, which the roll-back will provide.

Not counting mine? I just sent another bug report right after 510. Did you look into how I happened to lose 50 drills, 1 Sapphire 7 and a
costume hat simply by patching 510 and logging in again?

#358 jeyki

jeyki

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 129 posts
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 04 July 2014 - 06:47 PM

How long will it take to Rollback? Almost 3 hrs passed after we DCed.  :heh:

#359 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts

Posted 04 July 2014 - 06:49 PM

How long will it take to Rollback? Almost 3 hrs passed after we DCed.  :heh:

To be perfectly honest everyone, we have no idea how long it's going to take to roll back all of the data. It's quite a bit, but it's all crunching now.  :)

We're going to do some preliminary tests once the rollback is done, just to be sure up front it looks good then we'll open the gates for everyone and let you know when that happens.

#360 johnnozc

johnnozc

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 190 posts

Posted 04 July 2014 - 07:07 PM

oh well i hope everything just turn fine, if you planned roll back then roll back, back to its originals when time of the server update, but i hope those items i put into my character storage wont be affected nor lost its way back to my character main stash(bag storage or whatever), all i hope server will be stable, everyone could be happy and all of you making the effort could sleep well, well then so long guys, check the game after few hours or days...

see you....

How long will it take to Rollback? Almost 3 hrs passed after we DCed. :heh:

na mag TANDUAY ka muna jan, ahahaha well let them have their time, you know its also late in the server time, few of them must take a rest, have mercy of those people who made a great endeavor for your enjoyment...

Edited by Zurn, 04 July 2014 - 07:11 PM.

#361 Castanho

Castanho

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1549 posts
  • LocationGarden of Aru
  • Server:That one

Posted 04 July 2014 - 07:11 PM

oh well i hope everything just turn fine, if you planned roll back then roll back, back to its originals when time of the server update, but i hope those items i put into my character storage wont be affected nor lost its way back to my character main stash(bag storage or whatever), all i hope server will be stable, everyone could be happy and all of you making the effort could sleep well, well then so long guys, check the game after few hours or days...

see you....

na mag TANDUAY ka muna jan, ahahaha well let them have their time, you know its also late in the server time, few of them must take a rest, have mercy of those people who made a great endeavor for your enjoyment...

Everything you did after 06/26.. drops, crafts, boughts, sells, money, will be lost. This is a rollback.

Just warning you to not come saying your stuff have disappear!

#362 johnnozc

johnnozc

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 190 posts

Posted 04 July 2014 - 07:16 PM

Everything you did after 06/26.. drops, crafts, boughts, sells, money, will be lost. This is a rollback.

Just warning you to not come saying your stuff have disappear!

sorry dude.... but right after i found out 2 of my accounts where having items lost i lost my appetite of playing again, thats why i requested a roll back coz there is so much to say what i have lost in 2 of my accounts, one accounts lost some good items and etc, but the other account was totally wiped out, all 3 chars on my other account are nude, the storage from full storage into zero, do you think i know everything i have stored there, no i dont, thats why i requested a roll back...

never done anything nor loging in after lost those things.....

#363 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts
  • Playing:Metal Assault
  • Server:US Server 1

Posted 04 July 2014 - 07:29 PM

Servers are ONLINE

Any thing to report past this point, please use the new thread. The Watch Thread

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users