Latest Ninja Nerf to Rangers, Dev's hate us! - Page 2 - Ranger - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Latest Ninja Nerf to Rangers, Dev's hate us!

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#26 Narcoplepsy

Narcoplepsy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 05:15 AM

From what I understand, the communication between departments is very poor, mostly due to language barriers. Plus, the team working on the game is quite small. I do not know if this is fully true, but this is what I have heard. It explains a lot though, if it is true.

Gathering what people have been saying here, the way that the game is now, you are pretty much stuck with one build in terms of the stat points. Skill points allow for some more diversity, but that does not mean much in one sense when our skills' functionality are kind of up to the discretion of the devs' flippant whims. One patch people cry that we are OP; then next we cry that we are nerfed. So, really, we are not allowed any kind of diversity in builds more or less anymore, which kills much of the point of the game: allowing players to tailor their characters to be the best on the server. The most tailoring that players do anymore is with costumes. Really?! If I wanted to play with dolls, I could do it with my friends' kids.

it IS true, and the worse part of it is, they run the game in a bureucratic manner.  sad stand point even if you people haven't noticed Soulmakers/Crescentia have the highest range compared to rangers.

Rangers max range: 19-22m

Soulmaker/Crescentia: 20-24m (despite the fact that their skills define it as up to 20m only)

I have both noel classes maxed out to ML 30 so i know i proved it and carefully assessed them.

Stormhaven/Fluke submitted a lot of things aside from the proposals, mostly are bug reports. and none seems to be noticed at all.

(Reminiscing how rangers hide and 1 shot priests, and other classes, and lowers down to half most of the tank class builds, this defines a true ranger)

RIP to Ranger class..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users