GM's Please stop the bot problem - Page 3 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

GM's Please stop the bot problem

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
56 replies to this topic

#51 EveGenesis

EveGenesis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 750 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 03 July 2014 - 06:46 AM

How to make zeny if price of all drops is dramatically decreased because bots?  Or because the price of everything has decreased it doesn't matter? Neat!

i was saying that because of bots comsumers( or buyers) are more happy because of cheaper item like strawberry at 2k each. But when there is less or no bots the seller or merchant or whatever will be happier because of the price increase the price of strawberry would be like 6k each. And real human need to grind for hours :x( it took me an hour to get about 20 strawberry) 

Edit: strawberry is an example

Edited by EveGenesis, 03 July 2014 - 06:48 AM.

#52 Damara

Damara

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 424 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 03 July 2014 - 06:47 AM

Botting for profit is bad. BotSpot doesn't make any profit. How is this so hard to understand.

#53 EveGenesis

EveGenesis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 750 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 06:50 AM

Botting for profit is bad. BotSpot doesn't make any profit. How is this so hard to understand.

people still complain and troll. You can't stop them.

Edited by EveGenesis, 03 July 2014 - 06:51 AM.

#54 chen0000

chen0000

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 06:57 AM

i was saying that because of bots comsumers( or buyers) are more happy because of cheaper item like strawberry at 2k each. But when there is less or no bots the seller or merchant or whatever will be happier because of the price increase the price of strawberry would be like 6k each. And real human need to grind for hours :x( it took me an hour to get about 20 strawberry) 

Edit: strawberry is an example

Who is the consumer of strawberry ? Is it woe guilds ?

Why would a new person buy strawberry? No, new person is hunting strawberry to sell to woe guilds for zeny.

But because of botting the price of strawberry is decreased so therefore new player who is not bot will get less zeny for their honest work.

If strawberry is bad example, then blue herb is a good example because I know woe guilds are buying that.

So bots depressing the price of blue herbs are hurting the non-bot players hunting blue herbs.

Edited by chen0000, 03 July 2014 - 06:58 AM.

#55 EveGenesis

EveGenesis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 750 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 07:15 AM

Who is the consumer of strawberry ? Is it woe guilds ?

Why would a new person buy strawberry? No, new person is hunting strawberry to sell to woe guilds for zeny.

But because of botting the price of strawberry is decreased so therefore new player who is not bot will get less zeny for their honest work.

If strawberry is bad example, then blue herb is a good example because I know woe guilds are buying that.

So bots depressing the price of blue herbs are hurting the non-bot players hunting blue herbs.

i already said it infront that botting companies does not the player

Edited by EveGenesis, 03 July 2014 - 07:16 AM.

#56 EveGenesis

EveGenesis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 750 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 08:35 AM

Oda Lock this thread too >.> unless you want to keep the information infront .-. which i doubt would be any use

#57 Viasco

Viasco

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 10 April 2018 - 05:25 PM

Just about EVERYONE one map east of payon is a bot...

VModCinnamon:

Greetings,

Please do not bump inactive topics.

For bot reports, please use this thread, make sure to read the first post carefully.

Topic is now closed.

Edited by VModCinnamon, 10 April 2018 - 05:31 PM.
Mod Edit: Closed for thread necromancy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users