• This topic is locked This topic is locked
167 replies to this topic

#101 Rokzerovich

Rokzerovich

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 06:09 AM

How did you sell Drooping Kiehl? I got it and I can`t sell it. I don`t need it, I just wanna GX hat  :sob:

#102 Darksorrow1234

Darksorrow1234

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2996 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaosss

Posted 05 July 2014 - 06:52 AM

its accidentally account bound atm. supposed to be unbound next wednesday.

#103 Alicia

Alicia

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1912 posts
  • LocationLocation Location
  • Server:Disconnected

Posted 05 July 2014 - 07:06 AM

gx hat <3

xSnO0O3.jpg?1

Do you get HBO with those things?

#104 DonatoX

DonatoX

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3097 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 07:25 AM

already tested +9 Harvester Hat. 

Adds a chance to drop Blood Sucker Seed and Explosive Mushroom Spore when killing monsters (1%) It's work  :p_hi:  :p_hi:

If upgraded to +7 or higher, adds a small chance to drop Thorn Seed when killing monsters (0.5%)  It's work  :p_hi:  :p_hi:​ 

If upgraded to +9 or higher, increases the damage done by Cart Cannon skill by 15%. disappointed with the dmg output  :sob:  :sob:  :sob:

#105 wasabee

wasabee

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 687 posts
  • LocationDarkroom
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 05 July 2014 - 07:30 AM

ok..im pissed with the racing quest,  kip always said i missed the checkpoint.

Ofcourse im not the only one do the quest, everybody do it to complete the whole quest but the -_-ty bugged make it no sense.

GM should fix this stupid bug, its really annoying plus there's a ppl keep standing nearby the stone and abusing it. :angry:  :angry:

#106 moneylover17

moneylover17

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 07:54 AM

ok..im pissed with the racing quest,  kip always said i missed the checkpoint.

Ofcourse im not the only one do the quest, everybody do it to complete the whole quest but the -_-ty bugged make it no sense.

GM should fix this stupid bug, its really annoying plus there's a ppl keep standing nearby the stone and abusing it. :angry:  :angry:

Maybe it's not so much of a "bug" as it is an intentional programming limitation purposely left in knowing that the RO community would troll eachother because CM Oda secretly hate us and wants us to have misery.

#107 belld1711

belld1711

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1730 posts
  • LocationWhere ever you want me to be.
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 05 July 2014 - 08:10 AM

How did you sell Drooping Kiehl? I got it and I can`t sell it. I don`t need it, I just wanna GX hat  :sob:

If you were asking me, I didn't. I sold a GX hat. Even if the Kiehl wasn't account bound, I'm not selling mine. It's the only hat atm that any of my characters can wear. I have no third class characters yet. But I have one that's close. Been at lvl 95 for a month now.

#108 Rokzerovich

Rokzerovich

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 08:12 AM

I have one question. Why was this event not in the news? I started late because I didn`t know what`s going on. I think you should implement ingame news window or fix your site. It`s really laggy, especially when I try to login on the site.

Edited by Rokzerovich, 05 July 2014 - 08:13 AM.

#109 DonatoX

DonatoX

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3097 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 08:52 AM

Just tested +9 Autumn Headband [1] , Love it ^^ So, good !!!!!!!  :p_love:  :p_love:  :p_love:

#110 9667131108234718310

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 10:38 AM

27........... and no autumn headband...................................... 

W........... T................ FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

#111 Djaytorre

Djaytorre

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 289 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 05 July 2014 - 11:13 AM

27........... and no autumn headband...................................... 

W........... T................ FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

I feel your pain...

Here have a "hot dog" its on the house,hope it cheers you up :heh:

Hotdog.jpg

Edited by Djaytorre, 05 July 2014 - 11:16 AM.

#112 9667131108234718310

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 11:14 AM

I feel your pain...

Here have a "hot dog" its on the house :heh:

Hotdog.jpg

Finally got one in the 29th try /swt

got all hats except kiel and sea captain.

#113 LazyyBumm

LazyyBumm

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 145 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 05 July 2014 - 04:46 PM

any1 know when the quest will be taken out??

#114 AlmrOfAtlas

AlmrOfAtlas

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6533 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 04:56 PM

any1 know when the quest will be taken out??

They'll announce the removal/extension of the quest in the maint notes. You'll always have a few days notice before removal.

#115 Ryviux

Ryviux

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1962 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 05 July 2014 - 05:08 PM

these quest usually last at least a month.

#116 tigriss216

tigriss216

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 833 posts
  • Server:both

Posted 05 July 2014 - 06:57 PM

Got bored 3rd try done doing it but before I quit I just gotta say. I hope the GMs ban all those novices being made to spam the quest and removes all the hats they get. Last night I saw 12 novices all named quest numbering 1 through 12

#117 Hikusaak

Hikusaak

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1384 posts
  • LocationCircle Palace, Crystal Valley, Harmonia

Posted 05 July 2014 - 07:24 PM

Got bored 3rd try done doing it but before I quit I just gotta say. I hope the GMs ban all those novices being made to spam the quest and removes all the hats they get. Last night I saw 12 novices all named quest numbering 1 through 12

Exactly this.

The quests should have high level requirement (99 maybe) since its reward is 3rd class headgear.

It totally beats the purpose.

I did with 5 chars,rewards are pretty decent:
Warlock:Kiehl

Crusader:Magician's Night Cap

Geneticist:Aliot

Hunter:Focus Beret

Sura:Ordinary Black Magician Hat

I'm quite surprised since my 3rd classes happen to get all good headgear :heh:

Especially the costumes,gotta love the costumes :ani_slur:

#118 Hrothmund

Hrothmund

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2168 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 07:45 PM

I think most of the time they have a level limit of about 40? 90+ is pretty harsh since if you want all the hats your going to have to create lots of new disposable chars to repeat the quest.

I've been lucky so far and only had one repeat reward, but that's going to get a lot higher as I get closer to getting all the hats. I *am* going to run out of chars to play well before I get them all though, I hope your suggestion isn't "make new 99 char for each quest attempt, then delete it afterwards"

#119 Hikusaak

Hikusaak

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1384 posts
  • LocationCircle Palace, Crystal Valley, Harmonia

Posted 05 July 2014 - 08:06 PM

Of course not.

We all know that the real game begins at third class,right?

And these hats are made to encourage the player to build their character the non-mainstream way.

So if they really want the hats,they have to put efforts to get it hence making the character and continue with it.

Not just for collecting them.

If they want to do that,there is an easier way:buy from players.

#120 tigriss216

tigriss216

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 833 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 08:30 PM

The point of level limits is so people don't just keep making novice alts to do the quest. I suggest a lvl60 or 70 limit. if people can make an unlimited amount of alts to do the quest. the headgears are gonna be worthless. too much supply with little demand so no real profit Zennywize to be made for a long time.  everyone is gonna have one so you really dont get any added benefit in pvp. I pretty sure the bots are having a field day with this one.

#121 AlmrOfAtlas

AlmrOfAtlas

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6533 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 08:55 PM

I suggest a lvl60 or 70 limit.

Too low with all the 70+ alts running around on account of Janeway.

imo you should be 99 Extended, 2nd or 3rd class to attempt the quest.

In all honesty, I think we need to get rolled back to just before this quest was implemented. SO much damage has been done to the value of these hats. Many players have admitted to completing this quest 25+ times.

Way to stuff up the economy.

#122 tigriss216

tigriss216

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 833 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 09:20 PM

No roll back I've gotten a bunch of levels on a few of my alts the last few days. I'd be willing to just let them take my 3 hats and reset my quest. Maybe they can do that remove all the hats and reset quest if you really want the damage fixed. Just don't undo my non event related progress.

I honestly don't care about actual alts its the novices being made strictly for this event. thats what is gonna kill the econamy. I always do events on all my alts everyone does. tho I know alot of people do have alot more alts then me.

such a high level requirement will keep new players from being able to participate thats why I suggested the levels I did

BTW Is janeway still around?

Edited by tigriss216, 05 July 2014 - 09:29 PM.

#123 AlmrOfAtlas

AlmrOfAtlas

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6533 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 09:47 PM

No roll back I've gotten a bunch of levels on a few of my alts the last few days. I'd be willing to just let them take my 3 hats and reset my quest. Maybe they can do that remove all the hats and reset quest if you really want the damage fixed. Just don't undo my non event related progress.

I honestly don't care about actual alts its the novices being made strictly for this event. thats what is gonna kill the econamy. I always do events on all my alts everyone does. tho I know alot of people do have alot more alts then me.

such a high level requirement will keep new players from being able to participate thats why I suggested the levels I did

It's so extraordinarily easy to 99 on Renewal, so that level is fair. At least it requires the player work a bit before they roll the quest for things to sell and inflate the economy with. A prereq of 99 2nd would limit many players to 1 hat per day if they're dedicated, after they've already run their high level alts through.

About those rollbacks~ I remember when rollbacks were just a part of playing RO. Were lucky to have experienced so few in recent years.

Maybe a full rollback is a bit harsh, but something should really be done to get those hats out of the server for re-implementation with anti-alting measures.

#124 tigriss216

tigriss216

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 833 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 10:37 PM

It's so extraordinarily easy to 99 on Renewal, so that level is fair. At least it requires the player work a bit before they roll the quest for things to sell and inflate the economy with. A prereq of 99 2nd would limit many players to 1 hat per day if they're dedicated, after they've already run their high level alts through.

About those rollbacks~ I remember when rollbacks were just a part of playing RO. Were lucky to have experienced so few in recent years.

Maybe a full rollback is a bit harsh, but something should really be done to get those hats out of the server for re-implementation with anti-alting measures.

Yeah it's easy to level But we are thinking like old time players who know how to play and rapidly level alts. Gotta think like a newb who don't know squat about leveling or can't spend real money on this game. 

Honestly they reset anything and I loose the hats I got doubt ill do the quest again. Only one I want is the ranger one and I've already said screw it I'll just buy one someday.

Maybe a two quest instead. Seeing as you have to be 99+ for all but the two costume hats. one quest that gives the 3rd job hat min level requirement of 99 then another quest level requirement of 60 for the costume hats and make it random like the easter event was. Just something better then the crap foods.

#125 AlmrOfAtlas

AlmrOfAtlas

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6533 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 11:02 PM

Maybe a two quest instead. Seeing as you have to be 99+ for all but the two costume hats. one quest that gives the 3rd job hat min level requirement of 99 then another quest level requirement of 60 for the costume hats and make it random like the easter event was.

I really like this idea!

+1d.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users