WANTED: HailBerry (merchant) I got banned from buying +13HF[EA12] - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

WANTED: HailBerry (merchant) I got banned from buying +13HF[EA12]

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#1 mavd

mavd

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 201 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:iRO Chaos Renewal

Posted 07 July 2014 - 06:42 PM

Has anyone of you experienced getting banned because you have purchased a +13HurricaneFury[EA12]?
Funny thing why my account got banned is because the GM team cannot find the history of my purchase inside their database!

[1st Reply]
Greetings,
Thank you for your reply. I have reviewed your account and found that the Hurricane Fury was not purchased from a merchant. Please reply to this ticket with any information about how you received this item. Once we hear back from you we can continue the investigation.

[2nd Reply] --> Showed them screenshots after purchasing the item pointing the vendors name.

Greetings,

Thank you for your reply. I have reviewed the complete history of the Hurricane Fury and there is no log showing a purchase. Please reply with the screenshot that you mentioned so that we can continue the investigation.

[3rd Reply]

Greetings,
Thank you for your reply. I have reviewed the logs and do not see a purchase made from your account. Please reply with any extra detail about this trade, for example how you were given the item, and we will be able to continue this investigation.

What is happening? how come I don't have logs on my purchases while I have legit screenshots of how I got those item?
Do GMs no longer honor the authenticity of a screenshot?

Anyone of you have experienced this kind of torment please tell me what to do  :p_sad:  :p_sick:  :p_swt: 

Edited by mavd, 10 July 2014 - 11:22 AM.

#2 josechen

josechen

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 938 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 07 July 2014 - 06:51 PM

they nned to bann the dude who selit no the buyer also try to buy high ends from mains accounts not only 1 low lvl charcters account

#3 Tofu

Tofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Public Security Section 9
  • 3287 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 07 July 2014 - 07:05 PM

Did you trade zeny/items for it? Or did your screenshots contain the axe on one side, and empty on the other?

#4 mavd

mavd

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 201 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 07 July 2014 - 07:06 PM

they nned to bann the dude who selit no the buyer also try to buy high ends from mains accounts not only 1 low lvl charcters account

It is a 150/50 Main Account.. This is why I'm so sad!

@Tofu
It was a merchant who vended it +13HF who was playing with vend and close, vend and close until I finally got it

Edited by mavd, 07 July 2014 - 07:09 PM.

#5 Phantaminum

Phantaminum

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 780 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 07 July 2014 - 07:11 PM

A ban/suspension is not necessarily a punishment though. Eg, a friend got hacked and they suspend the hacked account to trace his items.

In this case, they probably needed to stop the HF getting further transferred to help with their investigation to ban the seller

#6 josechen

josechen

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 938 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 07 July 2014 - 07:17 PM

It is a 150/50 Main Account.. This is why I'm so sad!

@Tofu
It was a merchant who vended it +13HF who was playing with vend and close, vend and close until I finally got it

dude why u cryng that pretty a dupe hf wasting mi time

#7 KamiKali

KamiKali

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5143 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 07:40 PM

lul 100% duped.

#8 mavd

mavd

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 201 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 07 July 2014 - 07:51 PM

lul 100% duped.

yes KaliKami that is what I understand It must be a duped item, but why there are no logs? or history from their database?

#9 zSyLar

zSyLar

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 418 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 07:51 PM

lol.. so u bought at the price 99m? Lul.. or 1zeny?

#10 mavd

mavd

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 201 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 07 July 2014 - 07:59 PM

lol.. so u bought at the price 99m? Lul.. or 1zeny?

it was at max price like 99+ something

Problem is that I was not able to take screenshot before the purchase! only had after the purchase  :p_swt:

#11 devaiah

devaiah

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1455 posts
  • Server:Renewal Chaos

Posted 07 July 2014 - 08:48 PM

I checked Ragial, and there's no log of a +13HF vended at 99M. You son, are lying.

#12 silentFuzz

silentFuzz

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2049 posts
  • Server:~

Posted 07 July 2014 - 09:05 PM

It doesn't have to have been on ragial to have been vended lol, the vender could have just vended it somewhere the ragial bot doesn't go.

#13 mavd

mavd

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 201 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 07 July 2014 - 09:55 PM

It doesn't have to have been on ragial to have been vended lol, the vender could have just vended it somewhere the ragial bot doesn't go.

you are right Fuzz! :D and my screenshot is dated march '14  after buying +13HF at vend while GM was asking me about april '14 not showing any logs after trying to upgrade it :/

Edited by mavd, 07 July 2014 - 10:00 PM.

#14 DonatoX

DonatoX

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3097 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 10:18 PM

OMG... again.. I just experienced it 2 weeks ago. I bought +13 HF ea 12 then asked GM to check it... How sad!!! It's a illegal one... So, I got rolled-back the trade.... and one of my friend got banned because of +13 HF too...I'm not going to buy it anymore. ><" 

#15 Darksorrow1234

Darksorrow1234

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2996 posts
  • Server:Chaosss

Posted 08 July 2014 - 01:40 AM

its a known case. even my friend got banned after buying it like 4.5b++. how would the buyer know if the item was duped or not  :p_sick:

#16 conheosua

conheosua

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 958 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 03:09 AM

+13 ea 12 is high end like few peeps got that.
So careful with SS when u buy it. This guy here sound not clear
He need send gm ticket explain. Post here doesnt do anything

#17 joshvonvon

joshvonvon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 867 posts
  • Server:Caos

Posted 08 July 2014 - 03:47 AM

yeah.. buying a high end item with 99m and then saying on forum this is not fair? i think its best you change your claim to ''i didn't know it was high end'' - cause i don't know -_-

Edited by joshvonvon, 08 July 2014 - 03:48 AM.

#18 joshvonvon

joshvonvon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 867 posts
  • Server:Caos

Posted 08 July 2014 - 03:49 AM

its a known case. even my friend got banned after buying it like 4.5b++. how would the buyer know if the item was duped or not  :p_sick:

i laughed so damn hard at your vid xDDDDD

GO NETHERLANDS!!!!!

#19 mavd

mavd

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 201 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 08 July 2014 - 04:24 AM

OMG... again.. I just experienced it 2 weeks ago. I bought +13 HF ea 12 then asked GM to check it... How sad!!! It's a illegal one... So, I got rolled-back the trade.... and one of my friend got banned because of +13 HF too...I'm not going to buy it anymore. ><" 

Did GM Banned your account? Then they asked you to give explanation how you acquired the item?

My case is different, they asked how I got it, if via vend or trade because they cannot find a log or record that I bought it :(
If you know anyone who has the same case like mine please let me know.

#20 mavd

mavd

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 201 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 08 July 2014 - 04:31 AM

+13 ea 12 is high end like few peeps got that.
So careful with SS when u buy it. This guy here sound not clear
He need send gm ticket explain. Post here doesnt do anything

Dude! I've made a ticket and posted their reply. I'm posting here to find out how many players getting banned from acquiring +13HF[EA12] from having no records or log in the system. I thought buying with screenshots will give you protection, but I guess its just a lie!

#21 mavd

mavd

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 201 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 08 July 2014 - 04:39 AM

yeah.. buying a high end item with 99m and then saying on forum this is not fair? i think its best you change your claim to ''i didn't know it was high end'' - cause i don't know -_-

But it was not about the "buying" it doesn't matter,
its about a missing record or log in their system on how you were able to acquire it.
Like magic "poof" +13HF[EA12].

my screenshot shows I bought the +13HF on march '14
while GMs detected that I've acquired +13HF on april '14
2 weeks a part, This is terrible!  :p_swt:

#22 DonatoX

DonatoX

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3097 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 05:12 AM

Did GM Banned your account? Then they asked you to give explanation how you acquired the item?

My case is different, they asked how I got it, if via vend or trade because they cannot find a log or record that I bought it :(
If you know anyone who has the same case like mine please let me know.

I didn't get banned but have to wait for them to roll-back the trade. In your case, I think it's be take 2 - 3 weeks to get un-banned. ^^ like my friend case.

#23 zSyLar

zSyLar

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 418 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 05:15 AM

lol.. its april case.. now only detected? its july now~~

#24 hmc317

hmc317

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1461 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 05:15 AM

But you clearly said you do not have a picture, of the actual vend. Only a picture of after the fact. That kind of picture isnt conclusive at all. I could randomly click on some vending merchants name, take a screenshot, and claim that i bought it from them.

Secondly like someone stated ragial, has no listing of such a transaction, and if this transaction did occur outside of ragial search area, how has no one put up a forum post in the past 2-3 months stating "i accidently sold my 4.5b +13 hf ea12 for 99m T_T" Since their are only a handful of these weapons out there, i'm sure news of that kinda of transaction would get around to other players.

Lastly, i find it extremely hard to believe that a GM would not be able to find a log of your transaction, or get the timing of it wrong. I mean ODA was freakin able to find players first log, "birthdate", a couple months back in a forum thread.

I dunno, for me all your posts sound like a "smokescreen".

#25 mavd

mavd

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 201 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 08 July 2014 - 05:58 AM

But you clearly said you do not have a picture, of the actual vend. Only a picture of after the fact. That kind of picture isnt conclusive at all. I could randomly click on some vending merchants name, take a screenshot, and claim that i bought it from them.

Secondly like someone stated ragial, has no listing of such a transaction, and if this transaction did occur outside of ragial search area, how has no one put up a forum post in the past 2-3 months stating "i accidently sold my 4.5b +13 hf ea12 for 99m T_T" Since their are only a handful of these weapons out there, i'm sure news of that kinda of transaction would get around to other players.

Lastly, i find it extremely hard to believe that a GM would not be able to find a log of your transaction, or get the timing of it wrong. I mean ODA was freakin able to find players first log, "birthdate", a couple months back in a forum thread.

I dunno, for me all your posts sound like a "smokescreen".

Are you trying to be a jerk? please do not try to disect my words. Only post here if you have some good info about what's going on.

I had a conversation with the actual seller. What would be your 1st reaction if you see someone just popped a vend out of nowhere with so many players around and selling very cheap stuff for example Violet WoE boxes at 30,000 zeny each? Would you buy it as fast as you can or you will take your time making screenshots to make sure you're safe and finally somebody got everything before you?

Secondly, would you wait for ragial.com roaming bots to log the price every 5mins?
As soon as got the +13HF I knew I'm already in trouble, but was hoping that a screenshot could save me.

Lastly, This is why I've posted it and find out if anyone has ever experienced what I'm dealing with right now.

I don't really understand your point, what is this "smokescreen"? All I need is to find another person having problem like mine. :yawn: 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users