WANTED: HailBerry (merchant) I got banned from buying +13HF[EA12] - Page 2 - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

WANTED: HailBerry (merchant) I got banned from buying +13HF[EA12]

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#26 conheosua

conheosua

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 958 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 06:00 AM

The reason gm got u because they think u related to middle east peeps look at ur icon ';..;'

#27 mavd

mavd

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 201 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:iRO Chaos Renewal

Posted 08 July 2014 - 06:02 AM

But you clearly said you do not have a picture, of the actual vend. Only a picture of after the fact. That kind of picture isnt conclusive at all. I could randomly click on some vending merchants name, take a screenshot, and claim that i bought it from them.

Secondly like someone stated ragial, has no listing of such a transaction, and if this transaction did occur outside of ragial search area, how has no one put up a forum post in the past 2-3 months stating "i accidently sold my 4.5b +13 hf ea12 for 99m T_T" Since their are only a handful of these weapons out there, i'm sure news of that kinda of transaction would get around to other players.

Lastly, i find it extremely hard to believe that a GM would not be able to find a log of your transaction, or get the timing of it wrong. I mean ODA was freakin able to find players first log, "birthdate", a couple months back in a forum thread.

I dunno, for me all your posts sound like a "smokescreen".

Are you trying to be a jerk? please do not try to disect my words. Only post here if you have some good info about what's going on.

I had a conversation with the actual seller. What would be your 1st reaction if you see someone just popped a vend out of nowhere with so many players around and selling very cheap stuff for example Violet WoE boxes at 30,000 zeny each? Would you buy it as fast as you can or you will take your time making screenshots to make sure you're safe and finally somebody got everything before you?

Secondly, would you wait for ragial.com roaming bots to log the price every 5mins?
As soon as got the +13HF I knew big trouble would come after me, but was hoping that a screenshot could save me.

Lastly, This is why I've posted it and find out if anyone has ever experienced what I'm dealing with right now.

I don't really understand your point, what is this "smokescreen"? All I need is to find another person having problem like mine. :yawn: 

#28 Lapphy

Lapphy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1675 posts
  • LocationStafford, VA
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 08 July 2014 - 08:30 AM

I dunno. A +13 HF for 99 doesn't sound suspicious to you? like this is a few bil item. there are only 6 awarded legit from USRC... And you really trusted buying it from a vend? its your own damned fault for buying it. 

#29 mavd

mavd

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 201 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 08 July 2014 - 11:24 AM

I dunno. A +13 HF for 99 doesn't sound suspicious to you? like this is a few bil item. there are only 6 awarded legit from USRC... And you really trusted buying it from a vend? its your own damned fault for buying it. 

If you are in my position, you just saw someone vending +13HF are you not gonna try your luck and buy it? Since you have screenshots to prove it and we are all encouraged to make screenshots everytime you make transactions/trades/deals. But the problem was a missing record or Log of the transaction the GM cannot find..

#30 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9781 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 08 July 2014 - 11:36 AM

If you are in my position, you just saw someone vending +13HF are you not gonna try your luck and buy it? Since you have screenshots to prove it and we are all encouraged to make screenshots everytime you make transactions/trades/deals. But the problem was a missing record or Log of the transaction the GM cannot find..

if i saw an item like that being vended id be VERY suspicious of it... i wouldnt go near it with a 10 foot pole.... it SCREAMS trouble to me... its like seeing a GTB card on sale for 100mil...  if it sounds too good to be true it probably is...

#31 zefram

zefram

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1262 posts
  • Server:valkyre

Posted 08 July 2014 - 11:46 AM

if i had seen a merchant vending stuff like that at that price, i would think that its probably a player finaly thinking its time to retire from game.This is one of the oldest mmorpgs, there are a lot of players close to middle age and not rarely they like to have a memorable quiting experience such as dropping ghostrings in the field,passing high end gears to guildies and well, vending cheap.

I did once, it was fun.

#32 Havenn

Havenn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6523 posts
  • LocationRagnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 08 July 2014 - 11:47 AM

Not gunna lie, I would be pretty damn suspecious of a GTB vending for 99m but I and mostly all of you would totally try to buy it. I mean come on, yes a bag of cash in a parking lot is suspicious....but you might grab it?

It's tough to make a call, which is why forums aren't really any beneficial place to try to vindicate yourself after a failed support ticket, which none of us can influence anyways. 

I would say PM Oda, see if he can really look into it.....if the logs don't match your story, that's kinda the end of it. Nothing they can do. There is legit no evidence to prove your innocence unfortunately =[

#33 Thanie

Thanie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 279 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 11:59 AM

Some people tend to do crazy things when they quit. Like that one dood that sold his expensive gears for like 1z around pront last year. If I quit id prolly sell all my expensive gears for 1z too for fun lol. So really it's not his fault that he bought it on vend.

#34 Havenn

Havenn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6523 posts
  • LocationRagnarok Online

Posted 08 July 2014 - 12:02 PM

Not his fault, if, he bought it on vend

#35 mavd

mavd

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 201 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 08 July 2014 - 12:21 PM

I'm not trying to justify or vindicate myself.. :p_swt:  What I am really looking for are those players who acquired a +13HF(EA12) that got banned because support ticketing tells me there are no logs or records of the items on this date Blah, Blah, Blah. I am also trying to help with the investigation to Speed up the process of my case, somehow I still got no clue of what is really happening.. ZZzzZzzzZ

Edited by mavd, 08 July 2014 - 12:23 PM.

#36 Sapphic

Sapphic

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 2660 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 01:34 PM

Sounds like you RMTed it and that's how they handed it to you to seem "legit." Or you're just lying. They have logs of it and it's quite easy to track that item because it shares the same ID as the original duped HF. I know something is shady about it, because people who LEGITIMATELY traded zeny for those HFs got unbanned and the trade reversed.

Next time how about just reporting wherever you got it from :ok:

I have both earned and sold that HF and neither of us got banned, because we traded for legit zeny. The people on my team who sold theirs didn't get banned, because they sold it legit.

Edited by Sapphic, 08 July 2014 - 01:44 PM.

#37 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 08 July 2014 - 01:39 PM

Just admit to the GMs where you REALLY got it from.

These were being heavily duped and sold on certain websites for $$$.

You're not making yourself look and less guilty. I'm not sure why people even post in public about situations like this.

Pretty much, just be honest with the GMs. You owe no one in this thread any explanations, but if you want your account back, you need to be truthful with the GM team.

If not, just take this as a lesson and move on.

#38 mavd

mavd

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 201 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 08 July 2014 - 02:10 PM

Just admit to the GMs where you REALLY got it from.

These were being heavily duped and sold on certain websites for $$$.

You're not making yourself look and less guilty. I'm not sure why people even post in public about situations like this.

Pretty much, just be honest with the GMs. You owe no one in this thread any explanations, but if you want your account back, you need to be truthful with the GM team.

If not, just take this as a lesson and move on.

Oh so you know so much about this stuff! why didn't you make a ticket and report this has been happening? Maybe you're one of them.
I really don't want to start a flame but if you directly attack me, I got no choice but to retaliate.
First of all you are not helping at all. what I need is an information from another banned player who bought +13HF[EA12] or my case is just special.

#39 mavd

mavd

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 201 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 08 July 2014 - 02:14 PM

Sounds like you RMTed it and that's how they handed it to you to seem "legit." Or you're just lying. They have logs of it and it's quite easy to track that item because it shares the same ID as the original duped HF. I know something is shady about it, because people who LEGITIMATELY traded zeny for those HFs got unbanned and the trade reversed.

Next time how about just reporting wherever you got it from :ok:

I have both earned and sold that HF and neither of us got banned, because we traded for legit zeny. The people on my team who sold theirs didn't get banned, because they sold it legit.

YOU really did not get the point here! the problem  "There is no log or record of +13HF being traded or vended to my account"

Once again I do not justify nor vindicate myself what is done is done! I'm looking for players who share the same case like mine.

#40 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 02:27 PM

YOU really did not get the point here! the problem  "There is no log or record of +13HF being traded or vended to my account"

Once again I do not justify nor vindicate myself what is done is done! I'm looking for players who share the same case like mine.

The newest ticket I can find from the information registered to this forum account is 755 days old and was responded to. Could you PM me your ticket number.

#41 hmc317

hmc317

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1461 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 03:00 PM

^gosh GM not only lost his transaction log but must have lost his support ticket too! =p jk jk

but in all seriousness, mavd, if what u said was legit, i hope ur matter gets resolved fairly.

#42 conheosua

conheosua

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 958 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 04:49 PM

Stop make joke at the poster i think its not his fault to buy from vend if i see $hit like that i would buy it why not?
Dont matter item dupe or not blame that on The game not secure. But on the other hand this is a lie buy for cash hey who know right?

#43 Lapphy

Lapphy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1675 posts
  • LocationStafford, VA
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 08 July 2014 - 05:02 PM

i wouldn't touch it because i KNOW the people that are sold it legitly. All of them. Im in the same guild so if any of that stuff moves, i know about it. I also know that the past 3 months or so, the desocketer got disabled because of duplications with LK cards and Hurricane furies. 

So no. I wouldn't buy it. And im still convinced its your own fault for buying a few billion dollar item in a vend.

#44 Sapphic

Sapphic

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 2660 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 05:51 PM

It did not say traded. You keep trying the vended story and they're telling you there is no log of it. There are players with the same case as you and they're probably banned/item wiped.

#45 mavd

mavd

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 201 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 08 July 2014 - 06:44 PM

The newest ticket I can find from the information registered to this forum account is 755 days old and was responded to. Could you PM me your ticket number.

Finally I've caught your attention CM Campitor  :thx: I will PM you the ticket number right away  :thx:

#46 Kalmahro

Kalmahro

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 07:24 PM

Next time you see anything like this happening again, and you still wanna take the chance, just take a record, i mean, only takes 10 seconds to:

-press atl+v

-press rec button

-press the start button

-set a name to the record

- and finally press start one more time

This is way usefull than a single screenshot

Why?, cuz can prove where/when/how/how much and to who did you buy it, and that make the WP team job way easier and faster to proceed with the investigation

However I dont think youre doing anythin like this again.

Good Luck getting your count back

#47 mavd

mavd

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 201 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 08 July 2014 - 08:07 PM

Next time you see anything like this happening again, and you still wanna take the chance, just take a record, i mean, only takes 10 seconds to:

-press atl+v

-press rec button

-press the start button

-set a name to the record

- and finally press start one more time

This is way usefull than a single screenshot

Why?, cuz can prove where/when/how/how much and to who did you buy it, and that make the WP team job way easier and faster to proceed with the investigation

However I dont think youre doing anythin like this again.

Good Luck getting your count back

This is what I've been doing with my other accounts when trading big transactions.. with replay and screenshots! Peace and Thank you for giving this kind of advise and I hope many players has been doing the same  :p_idea:

#48 ilovemilk

ilovemilk

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3452 posts
  • LocationMilky Way
  • Server:Offline

Posted 10 July 2014 - 09:14 AM

I can't believe this this duping thing is not a myth. Busted!

#49 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 09:45 AM

another way you could protect yourself was posted earlier by another user in the thread.  Raise a ticket regarding the item post-purchase and have them check it's legitimacy.  If it's legit, then great, everything is good and you got a steal.  If the item you bought had been duped it is unlikely that you would be punished for it; instead you will likely have the transaction rolled back and the item removed/your zeny returned.

if you have nothing to hide then no reason not to double/triple-check on a mulit-billion zeny item.

#50 mavd

mavd

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 201 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 10 July 2014 - 10:48 AM

another way you could protect yourself was posted earlier by another user in the thread.  Raise a ticket regarding the item post-purchase and have them check it's legitimacy.  If it's legit, then great, everything is good and you got a steal.  If the item you bought had been duped it is unlikely that you would be punished for it; instead you will likely have the transaction rolled back and the item removed/your zeny returned.

if you have nothing to hide then no reason not to double/triple-check on a mulit-billion zeny item.

If I only knew that I could check its legitimacy then this would've never happened to me.. Thanks anyway, I'm still trying to find out what happened to the record of the item I have obtained.  :p_swt: 
The funny part is that the GM can not find record of how I was able to obtain the +13HF[EA12]. It shows no record of transaction via trade or vend or drop and pickup. Therefore GM said I have obtained the item +13HF illegally.. Because GM can not explain this phenomenon I am banned for almost 2 weeks now.  :wah: I'm not a magician! I even have no programming skills at all.

Edited by mavd, 10 July 2014 - 10:51 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users