Drop Table Guide & Help Requests - ROSE Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 7 votes

Drop Table Guide & Help Requests

• Please log in to reply
232 replies to this topic

#1 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts
  • Playing:Metal Assault
  • Server:US Server 1

Posted 09 July 2014 - 11:22 AM

POPULAR

I'm not going to pin this thread, so in the event no one cares to ask anymore, it will naturally fall down the list.

But I've been having some requests for specific items for where or what to hunt.

I am willing to confirm if an item is on the drop table and able to be farmed and will give general outlines to how the new drop table works, but I will not be giving out actual drop chances, because the system has become quite complex now.

If you want to know the level of a monster, I will be happy to share that information with you by requests posted here, so everyone has the equal opportunity to learn. The reason I'm not going to share who drops what, is because I would like to reserve that for exploration and discovery. That is part of what makes it, a game. :) Talk with your friends, help update the Wiki or a fansite, explore, take notes and share or corner the market and make others jealous!

And finally, the drop table is still in its infancy, for being the new system it is. So if you have feedback, please also post that here so we can consider it for future adjustments.
But generally, here's what the guidelines look like on the new drop table and system.

Drop Table Guide

The new mechanics

Spoiler

Common

Spoiler

Uncommon
Spoiler

Rare
Spoiler

Very Rare
Spoiler

Epic
Spoiler

Legendary
Spoiler

Requested Items:
Spoiler

#2 IAfjiBa

IAfjiBa

Cleric Representative/Community Member of the Month for June

• Members
  • 1451 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 09 July 2014 - 11:25 AM

Thanks!  :Emo_12:

#3 Filipito98

Filipito98

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 996 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in another world
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Arua

Posted 09 July 2014 - 11:36 AM

:) now ik how it drops niceeeee *add to favs*

#4 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/angelltjee

Posted 09 July 2014 - 11:50 AM

Thanks leo

#5 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 09 July 2014 - 12:50 PM

This is a great guide esp for new ppl like me. I'm sure I'll also learn a lot from the questions from more experienced players. Thanks much for posting this :D

#6 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 09 July 2014 - 01:09 PM

Pin it, post it the to mguide + FAQ section, 

Edited by Feuer, 09 July 2014 - 01:29 PM.

#7 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 09 July 2014 - 01:54 PM

Requested Items:

Spoiler

I am confused. Forgive me, but I have been working on a report for about 8 hours now, and I am just plain beat. Do those items drop or not?

#8 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 01:58 PM

List it does
Yes
Yes
Yes
List it doesn't
No
No
No

Top part is yes, bottom is no.

Edited by Zurn, 09 July 2014 - 01:59 PM.

#9 maischoyuchen

maischoyuchen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 108 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 09 July 2014 - 03:15 PM

Bookmark this page. Thanks You!

#10 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 03:39 PM

Updated an intended change, that will take place after the servers come back online.

Leaders & Captains, will no longer have access to Epic drop tiers from Game Arena Dungeons due to the frequency and quantity of their availability.

Captains, will no longer have access to the Legendary tiers from Game Arena Dungeons due to the frequency and quantity of their availability.

#11 PeppermintDream

PeppermintDream

Purveyor of Positivity

• ROSE Moderators
  • 615 posts
  • LocationMy own little world

Posted 09 July 2014 - 03:40 PM

Very nice. I will refer to this often. Thank you!

#12 DrunkinMonkey

DrunkinMonkey

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 630 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/Slothnessmonst1
  • LocationBrisbane / QLD / Australia (GMT+10)
  • Server:There can be only one :D

Posted 09 July 2014 - 05:32 PM

this will be very handy for the next few weeks I while the drop tables are being tweeked I think :D

nice one Leo

#13 GiEm

GiEm

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 05:51 PM

i think its  kinda unfair for those farmers who didn't realize about the Leaders & Captains that drops Epics at dungeons.. because they spent all of their time farming for mats and accessories.. its just frustrating for them to know about it that they didn't grab those Epic hunting opportunity..  :wall:

#14 ChampPower

ChampPower

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 09 July 2014 - 09:32 PM

i think its  kinda unfair for those farmers who didn't realize about the Leaders & Captains that drops Epics at dungeons.. because they spent all of their time farming for mats and accessories.. its just frustrating for them to know about it that they didn't grab those Epic hunting opportunity..  :wall:

I feel you, but it has to be done because Epic dropped like rain in HOO.

#15 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 02:15 AM

Updated an intended change, that will take place after the servers come back online.

Leaders & Captains, will no longer have access to Epic drop tiers from Game Arena Dungeons due to the frequency and quantity of their availability.

Captains, will no longer have access to the Legendary tiers from Game Arena Dungeons due to the frequency and quantity of their availability.

Thank you Leo! I was concerned that with the way epics were dropping in dungeons, that the market was getting flooded with them.

#16 poso

poso

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 03:35 AM

can you include shining finger as well please, the unique katar for raider and also that staff I don't know what is called thanks

#17 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 06:43 AM

Lunar Seal Staff?

#18 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 07:41 AM

You're right, it does have a bit of unfairness, but it's just as unfair to undo the earnings those players made based on what we felt was acceptable. Some aspects of game play we're just not able to fully realize or come to know the full outcome until implementation. Even through our own testing, the rates didn't seem that frequent, but we can never simulate the tenacity of some player's ability to farm and adjust accordingly.

Though we want Epics to be available through the community, we don't want them to feel as though they are also readily available at any time. Spending the time and effort to get one, and more so to have the fortune of getting the one you want is something we want to feel as a reward. Not a chore.

#19 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 10 July 2014 - 08:06 AM

^
Which is personally why in the future I would like see some more "control" when it comes to them. For example the bindings, but also getting certain parts from quests, from dungeons, kings lastly. In the end just having a drop table with a % isn't enough. Because so long as there are ways to stack those %'s be it costumes, medals, premium, events or combinations of all of them, the % is mitigated / amplified. Having certain parts being in a "controlled" environment, makes things much easier to keep in that "scope of intentions". 

#20 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 08:06 AM

You're right, it does have a bit of unfairness, but it's just as unfair to undo the earnings those players made based on what we felt was acceptable. Some aspects of game play we're just not able to fully realize or come to know the full outcome until implementation. Even through our own testing, the rates didn't seem that frequent, but we can never simulate the tenacity of some player's ability to farm and adjust accordingly.

Though we want Epics to be available through the community, we don't want them to feel as though they are also readily available at any time. Spending the time and effort to get one, and more so to have the fortune of getting the one you want is something we want to feel as a reward. Not a chore.

can you include shining finger as well please, the unique katar for raider and also that staff I don't know what is called thanks

Posted. Yes it is available to obtain in-game. :)

Lunar Seal Staff?

Yes, have you not seen or heard of one before? A unique staff statted to be roughly level 60 comparison, needing 107 INT to equip, offers 75 MaxMP and 30% MP Consumption as stats, with a base rate of 64 durability, 71 accuracy and 27 Attack.

#21 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 08:41 AM

Yes, have you not seen or heard of one before? A unique staff statted to be roughly level 60 comparison, needing 107 INT to equip, offers 75 MaxMP and 30% MP Consumption as stats, with a base rate of 64 durability, 71 accuracy and 27 Attack.

Yes I have. I was just asking him if that was the staff he was thinking of. Cursed Staff is the only other unique staff I know about.

Leo, have chewed bones and dusty jewels been removed from the drop table on Orlo? I was leveling there for over an hour, and none ever dropped.

#22 iMatt

iMatt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1539 posts
  • LocationMunich, Bavaria

Posted 10 July 2014 - 08:54 AM

overkill patch removing epics completly from the droptable in dungeons - no point in farming dungeons now again =)

#23 poso

poso

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 09:04 AM

Posted. Yes it is available to obtain in-game. :)

leo. any specific monster I have to farm to obtained my shining finger ? or just any cptain or leader will drop it, or just king ? so I don't have to waster hours and hours farming for something uncertain thanks . can you at least give me a hint

#24 Denaomina

Denaomina

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts
  • Server:Leo

Posted 10 July 2014 - 01:59 PM

I would hope dungeons still have chances to drop items people want.  It would be nice to see others doing more dungeons since the que times are terrible as it is for them if you don't know a lot of people to que to them with you.  If there is a chance for epics or whatever that is seen of value then more would be running them and the que would be much better for those who are willing to run dungeons.

#25 3722121031200347517

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 07:10 PM

under what tier do king medals fall?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users