Drop Table Guide & Help Requests - Page 4 - ROSE Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 7 votes

Drop Table Guide & Help Requests

• Please log in to reply
232 replies to this topic

#76 DrunkinMonkey

DrunkinMonkey

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 630 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/Slothnessmonst1
  • LocationBrisbane / QLD / Australia (GMT+10)
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:There can be only one :D

Posted 17 July 2014 - 05:40 PM

Thanks Leo it was just a random thought I had last night while mucking around :D

Also I got several legendary weaver?? (lvl110 muse) armour from guardian trees I think it was in the forest of wisdom the character I was using was lvl51 I think I left about lvl55 to see what drops else where

#77 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 18 July 2014 - 01:45 PM

I have a question. What tier are Ancient Tablets, and things like event drops considered? For example, the items you need for the Luau Event.

Edited by pdfisher, 18 July 2014 - 01:45 PM.

#78 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 18 July 2014 - 02:03 PM

I have a question. What tier are Ancient Tablets, and things like event drops considered? For example, the items you need for the Luau Event.

Judging from how often the tablets and event items are dropping for us, I'd say they are probably considered common or uncommon- at least they seem to be on the three planets that I can go to right now. No idea about the Orlo event drop but I sure have not seen many of those for sale in shops on Draconis. 

#79 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 07:24 PM

I am most particularly interested in the Ancient Tablets. I used to farm them occasionally, but now I don't know where, or what mobs drop two of them. So I thought I might try a medal, but I want to get the right one.

#80 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 18 July 2014 - 08:12 PM

I am most particularly interested in the Ancient Tablets. I used to farm them occasionally, but now I don't know where, or what mobs drop two of them. So I thought I might try a medal, but I want to get the right one.

I might be able to just give you some of them but you probably need them for a character on Leonis  :P 

We just got a couple of them just the other day. The Landregen dropped in Goblin Cave. We just went to the first room and killed till we got them.  The Madreson one dropped in DoD from Giant Pumpkins. The Khan tablet has been dropping from just about every mob in Eldeon. We've gotten them on the Xita map as well as Shady (haven't been further than that yet lol). The Tablet of Krisdados dropped for us on Luna- again seemed to get it on every map we trained on from no specific mobs.  The Tablet of Anonymous drops in Oblivion Temple and again, we've gotten them in every room we've been in. 

#81 DitoHAHAHA

DitoHAHAHA

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 19 July 2014 - 01:34 AM

Requested Items:
[spoiler]Yes it drops!  :boogie:   :

• (60) Lunar Seal Staff
  • (62) Dust Wand
  • (44) Coyote Wand
  • (84) Shining Finger
  • (160) Beautiful Earring, Necklace & Ring
  • (82) Abyss Rifle

What is the meaning of these numbers? (60) (62 (44) (84) (160) (82)

#82 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 03:13 AM

I think that is the level of the item.

#83 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 03:14 AM

I might be able to just give you some of them but you probably need them for a character on Leonis   :P

We just got a couple of them just the other day. The Landregen dropped in Goblin Cave. We just went to the first room and killed till we got them.  The Madreson one dropped in DoD from Giant Pumpkins. The Khan tablet has been dropping from just about every mob in Eldeon. We've gotten them on the Xita map as well as Shady (haven't been further than that yet lol). The Tablet of Krisdados dropped for us on Luna- again seemed to get it on every map we trained on from no specific mobs.  The Tablet of Anonymous drops in Oblivion Temple and again, we've gotten them in every room we've been in. 

For Landregins, which floor were you on? They used to only drop from about 5-6 mobs in the caves. I still would like to know what tier they are on, so that I can get the appropriate medal.

Edited by pdfisher, 19 July 2014 - 03:15 AM.

#84 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 19 July 2014 - 06:34 AM

For Landregins, which floor were you on? They used to only drop from about 5-6 mobs in the caves. I still would like to know what tier they are on, so that I can get the appropriate medal.

Not sure if it's supposed to be this way, but we just went into Goblin Cave and got them from that very first room. We also got them in the next room of that same level (B1) where you go straight across both bridges without turning. The same mobs are in both of those rooms tho the second room is much larger.

I can't honestly say which mob dropped them because my friend just aoe'd the place with her champ and I picked everything up. We used our main characters (lvl 16x) tho they might drop even better for characters of the correct level to be on that map. I've found that to be true in general since the drop system change.

#85 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 08:05 AM

Thanks Honeybunz! At least I know where to look, now if I can only find out what tier of drop they are.

#86 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 19 July 2014 - 01:38 PM

Thanks Honeybunz! At least I know where to look, now if I can only find out what tier of drop they are.

Just wanted to give you a fast update. Today that stupid Landregrin one would not drop for me in B1 then I went to B3 and had much better luck so if you run into trouble or get impatient (like me lol) try that.  Again it seemed to be a mix of mobs but for sure the Elder Blood Bats will drop them since I got some when they all attacked me in the hallway on the way to the next room in B3  :P

#87 DrakeClaw

DrakeClaw

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 121 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 01:45 PM

Requesting if the drop table contains these : 

Shining Staff

Halbert spear 

Both Uniques.

Thanks in advance !

#88 DitoHAHAHA

DitoHAHAHA

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 19 July 2014 - 04:39 PM

I think that is the level of the item.

that unique without lvl

#89 DrunkinMonkey

DrunkinMonkey

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 05:57 PM

that unique without lvl

they have no level however that is what level they are regarded as being meaning kings ect that are that level are going to drop them

#90 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts
  • Playing:Metal Assault
  • Server:US Server 1

Posted 21 July 2014 - 11:03 AM

Thanks Leo it was just a random thought I had last night while mucking around :D

Also I got several legendary weaver?? (lvl110 muse) armour from guardian trees I think it was in the forest of wisdom the character I was using was lvl51 I think I left about lvl55 to see what drops else where

That is indeed strange, as the level range of equipment should be fairly restricted with the new system setup. I'll take a look and see if there was a typo or some other mistake made to cause this.

Followup: Confirmed your report and it will be corrected for the next server restart. Thank you for catching that. Reviewing all the other gear, this was the only set that was mistakenly placed in the wrong tier range due to a typo.

Ancient Tablets would be common drops within the areas they're intended to be dropping from. :)

Event drops are unique from the drop table and will drop from monsters, outside the drop table mechanics when an event is turned on. So it will depend on the situation and condition of the event for what drops, and from where.

Requested Items:
[spoiler]Yes it drops!  :boogie:   :

• (60) Lunar Seal Staff
  • (62) Dust Wand
  • (44) Coyote Wand
  • (84) Shining Finger
  • (160) Beautiful Earring, Necklace & Ring
  • (82) Abyss Rifle

What is the meaning of these numbers? (60) (62 (44) (84) (160) (82)

Those are the levels each equipment piece has for their design.

Requesting if the drop table contains these : 

Shining Staff

Halbert spear 

Both Uniques.

Thanks in advance !

Yes, both weapons are able to be found in-game! :)

Updating listing of requested items.

#91 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 12:28 PM

Thanks for the answer Leo!  :p_love:

#92 Vincent777

Vincent777

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 03:30 AM

I have somme other questions about drops :
- Is there the same rate between each drop from a tier. I mean for a captain mob, is lisent Au drop rate equals to legendary jewerly drop rate?
- Do every mob drop (in captain, subboss, boss mobs) legendary jewerly?

#93 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 03:58 AM

- Is there the same rate between each drop from a tier. I mean for a captain mob, is lisent Au drop rate equals to legendary jewerly drop rate?

As I understand it, yes. I think how it works is first, the roll occurs to decide which tier is dropped, then the roll to determine what in the tier is dropped.

#94 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 09:27 AM

So long as it is within the same tier category, the drop rates are equal for all items listed within the tier on a successful yield for that tier.

If there isn't gear for a particular level range, then no, it would have no legendary or jewelry to drop.

#95 DrakeClaw

DrakeClaw

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 121 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 12:18 PM

Thanks for the update !

#96 Snuwfer

Snuwfer

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 573 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 12:36 PM

Ugh, well I really wish I could go experience this new skill update and the drop tables .. :\ come on support ticket reply!

#97 DrunkinMonkey

DrunkinMonkey

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 12:56 PM

I think this update is going pretty well the market seems to be crashing on certain items & mats which I would expect to keep happening for a little while longer.

Dirties & drills seem to drop ALOT more then before which is great for the average player (I still think drills drop to much haha) Chem's don't seem to rain from specific mobs like before but steadily drop from all monsters.

While I'm not so happy about the excess junk dropping I am slowly getting used to it I think if certain drops were written in a different colour it would greatly help  i.e. Epics, scarabs etc. in purple, and Acc, protective amulet, lucky charms in red and so on, maybe only the top 2 tiers to be in a different colour so they stand out ??

#98 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 03:34 PM

I think this update is going pretty well the market seems to be crashing on certain items & mats which I would expect to keep happening for a little while longer.

Dirties & drills seem to drop ALOT more then before which is great for the average player (I still think drills drop to much haha) Chem's don't seem to rain from specific mobs like before but steadily drop from all monsters.

While I'm not so happy about the excess junk dropping I am slowly getting used to it I think if certain drops were written in a different colour it would greatly help  i.e. Epics, scarabs etc. in purple, and Acc, protective amulet, lucky charms in red and so on, maybe only the top 2 tiers to be in a different colour so they stand out ??

The suggestion was interesting to us, and we're going to consider it for recognition, along with some other ideas that sprouted from recent feedback. :)

Personally, I'm still pretty pleased with how the drop update is functioning on the whole, though there are still some spots here and there that could use some tweaking to some degree, it's relatively minor in the consideration to the overall impact made. :)

#99 Fishnet

Fishnet

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 134 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Server:Arua

Posted 23 July 2014 - 05:00 AM

This is certainly an interesting update to drops. Still trying to understand it. 

I was in the Gorge of Silence with my level 89 hawker and got Coin of Eucar Tribe from a golem right inside the entrance. wouldn't that drop on Luna?

Also wondering if gems will ever drop from jewel golems again?

could only one type of Ancient coin drop per world?

why are some little stone golems green and others yellow to me at level 89?

Edited by Fishnet, 23 July 2014 - 05:32 AM.

#100 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 12:41 PM

This is certainly an interesting update to drops. Still trying to understand it. 

I was in the Gorge of Silence with my level 89 hawker and got Coin of Eucar Tribe from a golem right inside the entrance. wouldn't that drop on Luna?

Also wondering if gems will ever drop from jewel golems again?

could only one type of Ancient coin drop per world?

why are some little stone golems green and others yellow to me at level 89?

It's possible there are still some few monsters that have some overlapping drops that don't make sense. We've strived to minimize those, but we'll see about the Coin of Eucar from the Gorge of Silence.And Jewel Golems dropping gems, is one of those personal touches that will probably take place in the future as we're able to continue adding such custom tweaks to monster drops.

Ancient Coins are spread throughout each world, not just per world.

And why a monster may be green or yellow is simple, the level difference. Just because they have the same name, doesn't mean they're the same monster.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users