Stage 1 Item Trade Change List! - Server Maintenance at 2:00 PM PST on Thursday! 7/17 - Page 3 - Patch Notes Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Stage 1 Item Trade Change List! - Server Maintenance at 2:00 PM PST on Thursday! 7/17

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#51 ReinaB

ReinaB

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 133 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Draconis & Leonis

Posted 17 July 2014 - 01:34 PM

What a cutie~  :p_smile:

lol thnx xD

#52 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts
  • Playing:Metal Assault
  • Server:US Server 1

Posted 17 July 2014 - 01:35 PM

Why crafted items are not in the list of character/account bound? i already seldom login my sen artisan... i guess after this update nothing changes.

There are more stages to be done, this is just the first.

#53 Leeny

Leeny

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 857 posts
  • LocationUSA New York
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 17 July 2014 - 01:58 PM

Why crafted items are not in the list of character/account bound? i already seldom login my sen artisan... i guess after this update nothing changes.

You want crafted items to be character/account bounded O.o?

#54 ReinaB

ReinaB

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 02:03 PM

patching now :3

#55 MaxMan

MaxMan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 564 posts
  • LocationRose Veteran
  • Server:Leonis/Aura

Posted 17 July 2014 - 02:10 PM

ok i want to say something whitout anyone spit on me or flame me this is just what i think out loud.

this bind on equips yes i get way you do it but it will be this games curse, it even get me to loos power to play even i do still play its not that much fun anymore, now we put equipment on and its bound and stuck yes we can get unbind but who in hell have time to  go farm it or buy it from IM i dont, i understand if it was account bound but go as far and put it as character bound (eerrrr) thats a bit to far if you ask me, same whit the costumes later on, i pay real money to get it and now it wil be bound on equip, thats to go to far, leonis say that working on to go away from PAY TO WIN , whit this updates its looks to me as more the other way araund now we have to pay one way or the other to solve the bound on our equipment or costumes and so on

now i got that of my shoulders to another thing : 

i got my Heburkal's Pet  from Item Mall so it shuld not have thats restriction but i guess that dont mather

so time for me to say what i do like of the reason updates:

Storage is a BIG + from me the only bad part is that the account storage permanet scroll cost 1k IM and kinda to much if you ask me 500 would work beter

now if thay just merge servers and update clan system and make some clan house and clan dungon and new clan lvls and so on and skills it would be beter

new planets and crafting update so we artisan get more usefull to craft and no artisan shuld not be a multitasker to be a buffer thats a no no knight can do that as fine or visitors :P

i have so much to say but if i say it thay might dont like it so i just say the mini biff and not the steak hehehe

as i have say before, i have played this game from IRose and as i see it as it geting older and tray to grow this restriction is a step back but noone listen to me so what ever :P

now lets hope game is up whit inn i am done type this lol

PS Just as a Reminder to anyone reading this i am just thinking out loud, i dont tray to give critics as it maybe might look like it

thanks

regards MaxMan

Edited by MaxMan, 17 July 2014 - 02:12 PM.

#56 ReinaB

ReinaB

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 02:18 PM

servers r on :]

#57 WH0MP

WH0MP

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 222 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 02:22 PM

everyone enjoy my fat cat :3

Spoiler

fuzzy, would cuddle

#58 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 17 July 2014 - 03:11 PM

The Server Leonis seems to be having some issues but we are aware of it!

We will update when we have more information.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users