Banner_1000x320.jpg 156.44KB 3 downloads
During the past year we have welcomed players from Asia and Europe into our community. We would now like to give you a chance to show off your skills against other players for glory and nice prizes.
~ Dates ~
Registration: July 16th ~ July 30th
- 1st/2ND Round Session A: August 1st 6:00PM ~ 9:00PM
- 1st/2ND Round Session B: August 2nd 8:00AM ~ 11:00AM
- 3rd/4th Round: August 8th 8:00AM ~ 12:00PM
- 5th Round ~ Grand Final: August 16th (Time TBD)
~ Tournament Format ~
- 1 vs 1 Double Elimination Format: Each player must lose 2 times to be eliminated
- Each match is best of 3 rounds to determine the winner of the match.
~ How to Register ~
Registration is accepted via replying to the this Thread. Any other forms of registration attempt (e.g Facebook) will not be accepted.
Registration must be submitted in the following format
- Session: A, B, or Either. (Tell us which 1st/2nd Round session you would like attend)
~ Tournament/Match Rules ~
- Maximum 1 character registration per account
- Character must be level 50 or higher
- Character may not equip any gear in the Cash Item slot during the match
- Character may not enter the battle arena with any buffs or effects that is not a character skill buff
- Items cannot be used during the match
- During the match, both players must engage in battle. Any deliberate attempt to dodge battle for a long period will result in an automatic loss.
- Any attempt to disrupt their own or other player’s matches may result in disqualification and a suspension of account.
- Tournament schedule/times and rules are subject to change.
~ Prizes ~
o +20 Custom Made Costume Set: Set bonus and design are chosen by the player. The name of the brand new costume set will include the name of the character (e.g. ’s Set Helmet)
o Pet Egg of choice
o PVP Arena name change to include the character name
o 20000 Item Mall points
o +20 Set of any existing costume set
o 10000 Item Mall points
o Set of any existing costume set
o 5000 Item Mall points
Rest of the participating players
o Consumable gift package
o 100 Item Mall points
If the player does not show up for their match or is disqualified from the tournament, the rewards will be voided for that player.
Make sure to register here!
~ Official Tournament Rules ~
1.Exploitation of game mechanics is grounds for immediate disqualification.
2. No unsportsmanlike conduct. (Swearing will result in disqualification)
3. Game Masters will have the final call of administration of tournament rules.
4. Arguing with a GM's call in game is grounds for immediate disqualification.
5. For any match not decided within the 5 minute time limit, the GM that monitored the match will decide the winner, based on damage dealt and aggression level.
6. All matches must be played on the Fungi Yard map, No Item Mode, in a room designated by the GM.
7. Tournament brackets will be seeded randomly. Depending on the number of entrants, there may be a case where a player is randomly chosen for a bye. (No player will receive more than 1 bye. All players will
8. Skill Restrictions:**
Sword Dance, Parry, Revenge, Armor Break, Barricade, -_-roach Life, Time Reverse,
Slow Heal, Self Heal, Wide Heal, Instant Heal, HP Restore, Barrier, Perfect Seal
Hypnotizer, Mind Reading
Hallucination, Silence Trap
Weave, Wheel of Fortune, Infinite Kicking
And ALL 4TH JOB SKILLS
**We reserve the right to change this list at any time.
9. In the event that a fighter disconnects prior to the match beginning, a restart may be declared at the GM's discretion. If a fighter disconnects after the match has begun, no restarts will be allowed.
10. Redo's will be at GM Discretion. Not all matches will be eligible for a redo, this is up to the GM.
11. Players found on top of mushroom during the match will be DQed. >>http://postimage.org/image/ie0lw2t6t/
12. Any Equipment that would heal you is NOT ALLOWED.