Fun 1v1's To see who's better :D - Creative Contraptions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Fun 1v1's To see who's better :D

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#1 FizzMo

FizzMo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 17 July 2014 - 08:45 AM

So if you guys want to upload your 1v1's just for fun etc this would be a good place to do it :) I'll kick off with this one and hopefully people join the fun ^_^.

#2 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 17 July 2014 - 08:55 AM

I shoulda recorded those matches with Avisha's mage, woulda been cool.

#3 FizzMo

FizzMo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 09:09 AM

I agree :) always next time?

#4 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 09:38 AM

Yup, maybe tomorrow after work can get some good recording, assuming my fraps / softwares don't act up again... 

#5 FizzMo

FizzMo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 08:07 PM

Montage :D?

#6 iMatt

iMatt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1539 posts
  • LocationMunich, Bavaria
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 17 July 2014 - 11:06 PM

shouldn't this be moved to creative contraptions? it is also very embarassing in my opinion except the 1on1 oponent was / is a friend who agrees on it :/

#7 FizzMo

FizzMo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 06:13 PM

Well if you find it offensive to be losing in pvp to the point it bothers you maybe it's time to get outside and kick a ball around a bit, this Is only a game and only really intended for fun if you're not having fun with the gameplay why play at all?

#8 Leeny

Leeny

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 857 posts
  • LocationUSA New York

Posted 18 July 2014 - 07:46 PM

I will not participate in this. Unless over 25 katar raiders want to see a video of them losing Hur hur. I don't agree with things like this anymore. I will be removing my own videos posted online. It's a taunt/smear to the players and they could see this as harassment to them. I probably have no right to even say this but, everyone can and should be friendly/respectful whether they win or lose in pvp. This post is obviously a cynical manipulation of public opinion.

Edited by Leeny, 18 July 2014 - 08:11 PM.

#9 FizzMo

FizzMo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 08:07 PM

I will not participate in this. Unless over 25 katar raiders want to see a video of them losing Hur hur. I don't agree with things like this anymore. I will be removing my own videos posted online. It's a taunt/smear to the players and they could see this as harassment to them. I probably have no right to even say this but, everyone can and should be friendly/respectful whether they win or lose in pvp. This post is obviously a cynical manipulation of public opinion.

Not at all, You are right that there is no reason for trash talk just because of the outcome of a pvp but this is just a little fun. It's not intended as harassment or any form of taunt/smear, I don't trash talk any players for the reason "You beat me in pvp" or "I beat you in pvp" it's just a game and simply that. Tho I get ALOT of trash talk from people over pvp related issues in game I try my best not to scoop to their level a majority of the time. I will admit there are times where people have Trash talked me to the point where I have returned words but nothing more than that. If you have a problem with my post you don't have to take part but there's no reason to slander it calling it "Harrasment" or "Taunt/Smear" that's not your place to do so. If you have a problem with this for other reasons feel free to pm me on the forums and I will acknowledge your opinion and take it into account. 

Thanks 

#10 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 08:33 PM

Seriously, stop having political debates over a game.

1: Both those raiders agreed to fight

2: No personal information is being displayed, it's a graphic character in an imaginary world. 

3: Matthias, I've also seen you post CD videos before where you're just smashing the enemy team. How is this different? 

#11 Leeny

Leeny

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 857 posts
  • LocationUSA New York

Posted 18 July 2014 - 08:36 PM

Not at all, You are right that there is no reason for trash talk just because of the outcome of a pvp but this is just a little fun. It's not intended as harassment or any form of taunt/smear, I don't trash talk any players for the reason "You beat me in pvp" or "I beat you in pvp" it's just a game and simply that. Tho I get ALOT of trash talk from people over pvp related issues in game I try my best not to scoop to their level a majority of the time. I will admit there are times where people have Trash talked me to the point where I have returned words but nothing more than that. If you have a problem with my post you don't have to take part but there's no reason to slander it calling it "Harrasment" or "Taunt/Smear" that's not your place to do so. If you have a problem with this for other reasons feel free to pm me on the forums and I will acknowledge your opinion and take it into account. 

Thanks 

Of course I have problems with this. I have problems with everyone i help turn into any kind of decent raider, going around putting other draconis raiders down considering the tides would be different for those raiders if I didn't! Sick sick sick of it! Though who's fault is that but my own. And please, what I posted is 100% the truth. Do not post replies like these when it's 100% opposite of who you are. It doesn't suit you. Just further establishes my last statement in previous post. And good joke on that "I try my best not to scoop to their level a majority of the time" , comical as can be. I won't respond to this anymore.

(Anyone reading. Do not misrepresent what I said, I am not claiming to be the best)

Edited by Leeny, 18 July 2014 - 08:37 PM.

#12 FizzMo

FizzMo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 08:51 PM

Of course I have problems with this. I have problems with everyone i help turn into any kind of decent raider, going around putting other draconis raiders down considering the tides would be different for those raiders if I didn't! Sick sick sick of it! Though who's fault is that but my own. And please, what I posted is 100% the truth. Do not post replies like these when it's 100% opposite of who you are. It doesn't suit you. Just further establishes my last statement in previous post. And good joke on that "I try my best not to scoop to their level a majority of the time" , comical as can be. I won't respond to this anymore.

(Anyone reading. Do not misrepresent what I said, I am not claiming to be the best)

I am not putting anyone down, all I am doing is posting videos of game play. and Yes you helped me start my raider but I no longer use the build you gave me so you can't take "credit" for my victories. As I said this is a game there's no need for Trash talk just over pvp unlike some certain clans take it to the extreme just because of pvp I refuse to do the same. If I am to trash talk it is in defense only, I won't name examples because you might get further more offended as you pretty much follow the orders and do what you're told now. If you have a problem with me like I said pm me and we can talk it out that's what I prefer to do instead of pathetic trash talk as I have seemed to be receiving from certain members of certain clans just because of pvp >_>.

I play for fun nothing more, if you can't even post a video of pvp game play without someone crying about it where's the fun? you don't like friendly competition? Go trash talk like the rest of your clan it's okay I know you will, but that's your choice I won't scoop to your level. Just have fun in game like I do and make the most out of it! 

#13 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country

Posted 19 July 2014 - 03:22 AM

A 1 vs 1, where both parties agree to it, and it is kept respectful, can be quite fun. I don't pvp much, but I do occasionally 1 vs 1 others. Always at their request. I see nothing wrong with this. I find it quite entertaining, and sometimes I can even learn some things by watching these videos.

#14 pandasoup23

pandasoup23

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 422 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:Draco

Posted 19 July 2014 - 07:29 AM

who cares o.o if a person wants to make a video, they have that right...if you seriously get offended by this...you got bigger issues to worry about

#15 FizzMo

FizzMo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 07:31 AM

Good to see there are some people in this server that have things to do other than complain lol

#16 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 07:50 AM

Tbh, I was there when Body challenged Fizz to the 1v1, it wasn't entirely Fizz's idea. So Body is just as responsible for this as Fizz is. 

#17 iMatt

iMatt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1539 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 07:58 AM

Seriously, stop having political debates over a game.

1: Both those raiders agreed to fight

2: No personal information is being displayed, it's a graphic character in an imaginary world. 

3: Matthias, I've also seen you post CD videos before where you're just smashing the enemy team. How is this different? 

Eh I like those videos if both agree - CD is a team play where not 1 single player gets emberassed - a team win or falls...tbh i mainly wanted to say it was the wrong section :P

#18 iMatt

iMatt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1539 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 08:00 AM

here this was my FIRST ever 1on1 on raider back when i rerolled on raider :>

#19 FizzMo

FizzMo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 08:16 AM

WooHoo not bad! I wish rose was still on this patch :( Buffsets were so much more fair

#20 iMatt

iMatt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1539 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 08:32 AM

especially did they make every player more unique - now all raiders use glorious only or bowscouts chiv only or bourgs also chiv only....before people had so mutch different setups cause of different buffsets :(

#21 FizzMo

FizzMo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 09:49 AM

Sighhh :( Well this always happens, Future updates ruin games it happens to all MMORPGs look at runescape lol

#22 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 09:55 AM

what do champs use?

#23 FizzMo