RoxCore

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1016 posts
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 20 July 2014 - 08:36 AM

There aren't build based on mana reg <-<

If you got good gears, u won't finish ur mana.

if u think tht for real... u are a noob dude :)

#27 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 20 July 2014 - 08:59 AM

if u think tht for real... u are a noob dude :)

If u spamm all skills u got in 1 time,u don't use pots,ur char is a c r a p, and u don't know what means "mana control", then yeah, u can finish ur mana pretty fast.

#28 explicid17

explicid17

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1170 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 20 July 2014 - 08:59 AM

useful when farming lant if youve ever done that..

#29 MacMad

MacMad

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 727 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 09:41 AM

people have been yelling for blessed relevation in raids since ever....

i like to stay independent from those buffs , and spamming pots is nothing i like either

what if someone would take away all nightmare pots? would like to see how 80% of ppl out there couldnt do -_- anymore

#30 RadiantHelper

RadiantHelper

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 389 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 10:18 AM

Some people have never played a druid apparently, they burn through mana like cray cray

#31 sonemere

sonemere

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2350 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 11:14 AM

the only reason ppl forgot about this is event mana pots. alteris abviously knows what im talkin about as i made the suggestion, lets not crap on a gift.

#32 exilehunter

exilehunter

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2101 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 20 July 2014 - 07:20 PM

Some people have never played a druid apparently, they burn through mana like cray cray

defilers too. im pretty sure defilers have the costliest skills in terms of MP. at least with druid u could clobber people with AA if you wanted and get away with it.

#33 Ninnghizhidda

Ninnghizhidda

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1903 posts
  • LocationAthens, Hellas
  • Server:Hammerine

Posted 20 July 2014 - 09:00 PM

Just a little comment about this "increased MP regen" feature. No idea about how much it will be really, but for some classes even a little bit might just help.

For example, please do not forget the no-caster classes with very low reserves of MP, if you really try to skill spam there is no chance ever you will have enough mana, the only viable way has been to spam mana pots of all kinds. Now, even with increased MP regen, it will probably still be rather tough, I guess it has always been a limiting factor of how many skills you can spam there, thus, in principle, limiting also the dps output. Well, maybe that was once the original idea, long since been made irrelevant with the amount of nightmare pots around. Just like spamming HP pots to become "unkillable" or "immortal".

The game would actually benefit with the removal of said pots, or at least the amount of them circulating (they should be really quite rare, so one would only use in the most demanding situations and after consideration), so that HP and MP regen might actually mean something in the end (same with heal / survival skills).

#34 sonemere

sonemere

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2350 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 02:00 AM

Just a little comment about this "increased MP regen" feature. No idea about how much it will be really, but for some classes even a little bit might just help.

For example, please do not forget the no-caster classes with very low reserves of MP, if you really try to skill spam there is no chance ever you will have enough mana, the only viable way has been to spam mana pots of all kinds. Now, even with increased MP regen, it will probably still be rather tough, I guess it has always been a limiting factor of how many skills you can spam there, thus, in principle, limiting also the dps output. Well, maybe that was once the original idea, long since been made irrelevant with the amount of nightmare pots around. Just like spamming HP pots to become "unkillable" or "immortal".

The game would actually benefit with the removal of said pots, or at least the amount of them circulating (they should be really quite rare, so one would only use in the most demanding situations and after consideration), so that HP and MP regen might actually mean something in the end (same with heal / survival skills).

thank u for stating more than needed and being coy at the same time. more input of ur nature should be heavily respected more often. ur mention of (melee) classes with low mana reserve is exactly one of the issues i referred to in another thread. i hope that alteris being of sound mind, and realizing this long awaited fix, will do the right thing to fix said issue.

#35 Dyshana

Dyshana

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1410 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 08:08 AM

So many ideas for new stuffs when the devs haven't yet solved the bugs (easy ones) of the last added thing (e.g. chain quest 70), or the not yet completed transfer event....

#36 Cleffy

Cleffy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2377 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 09:55 AM

thank u for stating more than needed and being coy at the same time. more input of ur nature should be heavily respected more often. ur mention of (melee) classes with low mana reserve is exactly one of the issues i referred to in another thread. i hope that alteris being of sound mind, and realizing this long awaited fix, will do the right thing to fix said issue.

It would defeat the purpose of AA type melee. Skill spam melee is high damage, but has low endurance. AA type is constant and continuous damage. Also it does not take much to setup skill spam for longer endurance due to the low amount of MP required.

Edited by Cleffy, 21 July 2014 - 09:55 AM.

#37 ThreeTimes6

ThreeTimes6

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1103 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Server:Ex-Hammerine

Posted 21 July 2014 - 01:49 PM

regarding the 90 lvl armor - I lol'ed already since we "found" it.... no resi in that armor, bonus like the titan items bonus and only a bit better than 85 (assuming it wont be changed before the patch)... if its handled like the 85 armor too it have like 20 more max stat (Upper) than 85...

edit : 85 = 27 base + 27 random (Upper)

90 = 37 base + 37 random (prolly, Upper)

ss of the 90 CON and 85 CON Defi/Domi Upper -->

220714010515_90lvlarmor.jpg       220714011053_85Upper.jpg

looks like farm armor, same like the 80 lvl armors that drop from Frost mobs but with bonus this time

Edited by ThreeTimes6, 21 July 2014 - 02:13 PM.

#38 RadiantHelper

RadiantHelper

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 389 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 01:57 PM

About this whole mp -_-. I just want to mention that I have a commie and prot level 90. Neither use any sort of mnd gear. Both have 10 honor into mp recovery. With costume and pet and td I can spam everything np np.

#39 sonemere

sonemere

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2350 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 03:01 PM

About this whole mp -_-. I just want to mention that I have a commie and prot level 90. Neither use any sort of mnd gear. Both have 10 honor into mp recovery. With costume and pet and td I can spam everything np np.

so there isnt a problem... yet u urself just stated that u had to do all that just to get enough mana rec...it takes...

pet

costume

honor

td reward

so after ur useful input u just proved that there just might be a problem lol. thank u!!!

#40 exilehunter

exilehunter

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2101 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 21 July 2014 - 06:12 PM

regarding the 90 lvl armor - I lol'ed already since we "found" it.... no resi in that armor, bonus like the titan items bonus and only a bit better than 85 (assuming it wont be changed before the patch)... if its handled like the 85 armor too it have like 20 more max stat (Upper) than 85...

edit : 85 = 27 base + 27 random (Upper)

90 = 37 base + 37 random (prolly, Upper)

ss of the 90 CON and 85 CON Defi/Domi Upper -->

220714010515_90lvlarmor.jpg       220714011053_85Upper.jpg

looks like farm armor, same like the 80 lvl armors that drop from Frost mobs but with bonus this time

hurray, despair still valid choice of armor. 

#41 RoxCore

RoxCore

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1016 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 01:29 AM

It come this week? Can we get a drop preview from new raid? In other mmo s u got it weeks before not even hours... and u start forge event before release new items for more milk :-/

#42 CG6HU3HM2

CG6HU3HM2

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 01:45 AM

RoxCore……gravity always do this…milk us b4 new armer, so…when new armer come out, milk again………

#43 Howako

Howako

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 885 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Server:Not Requiem

Posted 22 July 2014 - 02:22 AM

Oooh I want that phys crit rate and the cad bonus to be on all my caster armor! super sweet!  :boogie:

#44 RadiantHelper

RadiantHelper

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 389 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 02:53 AM

Hell yah, they know how much you love to aa during raids

#45 Ser4ph1m

Ser4ph1m

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 04:24 AM

This patch is for July? what will change in the premium account ( numbers ) ?

#46 BumblefootV7

BumblefootV7

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 10:39 AM

If thats the stats on new gear good. Cause theres no way id respend for something that poor on stats lol.

#47 RoxCore

RoxCore

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1016 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 11:25 PM

Update alteris?

#48 INeedANewName

INeedANewName

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1046 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 07:11 AM

a preview of the new weapons would be useful, ty

#49 ThreeTimes6

ThreeTimes6

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1103 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Server:Ex-Hammerine

Posted 23 July 2014 - 08:29 AM

a preview of the new weapons would be useful, ty

THAT

#50 MrTakeYoChick

MrTakeYoChick

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • LocationMars
  • Server:Triffi

Posted 23 July 2014 - 08:30 AM

well lets just see how this new raid go and how sad the drop rate on legendary weapon is

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users