6 replies to this topic

#1 SpawN9999

SpawN9999

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 229 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 17 July 2014 - 10:59 AM

can n e one explain wuts new about dis game?

#2 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Arua

Posted 17 July 2014 - 11:03 AM

There is a whole section of patch notes capable of telling you all the changes made since you were last on.

Patch Note section

#3 SpawN9999

SpawN9999

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 229 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 11:12 AM

so new bugs? me so excited

#4 IAfjiBa

IAfjiBa

Cleric Representative/Community Member of the Month for June

• Members
  • 1451 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 11:22 AM

Hello and Welcome back!  :p_hi:

UW = Union war, was gone for a bit there and they replace it with Game Arena! Its the same thing but it looks in a new way. Then they brought back the Union War map, its called Akram Arena (I think), Draconis peaks is kind of hide and seek game but in pvp! its two teams that has a dragon and eggs. You gonna kill the dragon one time and then you need all eggs in the hole map to be abel to win! There is a timer to so when the timer runs out, the team that has most eggs wins! So you running around with eggs and try like to hide from the enemy, otherwise they will kill you!. Crystal Defenders is the most popluar pvp game right now. Its one defend team and one attacking team. Attacking team gonna kill crystal and defending team gonna defend the crystal. (Just like Union War) 

Dungeons are in game to! (PVM) You get valor points thru this and honor points thru pvp games. There is 3 diffrent dungeons and you are abel to get daily quests to get a bonus on the valor. After every dungeon you get a little reward! Some of those rewards are really cool!. 

Mount is also in game, You can turn into a ghost or ride on a big spider. Its just easy to say. You ride on a mob. 

Buff sets dosent work! They took them away becuse it was a bug. 

Charm works now for cleric to the buff/heals stronger! INT is more now for defense, attack I think. 

Skill uppdate has come out! All the skills has changed and I think some stats has changed now to. (I only know about int and charm)

They changed how prenium works! Now you are abel to do PVP/PVM games over and over and over and over and over and over again! But if you arent prenium you need to look on your energy. PVP games cost (Draconis Peaks (221-230) reduced to 2,000 from 4,000,Crystal Defenders (221-230) reduced to 3,000 from 4,000, Akram Arena (221-230) increased to 5,000 from 4,000 )and pvm games cost (Cave of Ulverick (200-235) reduced to 3,000 from 7,000,Halls of Oblivion (200-235) reduced to 3,500 from 7,000, Sea of Dawn (210-240) reduced to 3,750 from 7,000,).

Every 6 hour you get a new daily box! it can a 2x exp medallion/2x drop medallion for 10 min (they are account bound), Box of catalyst witch are catalyst stuff in, reroll hammers, Plain white t-shirt, Teletickets, 

A new storage uppdate has come into the game! Here is a video from youtube that shows how it works! (LINK to YouTube:  )

If you need any help! Just pm me '' MyBuffs '' I can answer questions all the time, when I am online. (I am on Leonis server)

Welcome back!  :p_idea:

#5 SpawN9999

SpawN9999

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 229 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 11:27 AM

k

#6 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.