Bug preventing completion of ex super novice quest - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Bug preventing completion of ex super novice quest

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Anakron

Anakron

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 229 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 19 July 2014 - 06:15 PM

Alright I had reached 99/99 and got as far with the quest as killing the 1000 fabres and returned to nodor, he cut the dialogue short giving no updated objective so i looked around and found something about needing to donate 100k to nudor on the domestic ship, when i go to nudor and talk to him he says he's hungry and doesn't know when his brother will come and i only have the option to close the box, when i talkt to nodor again he says i am impatient and should be doing something else. So I have no means to complete the quest and no clear objective. I am pretty sure it is a bug since I can't find any other information on it.

Edited by Anakron, 19 July 2014 - 06:16 PM.

#2 Aizenath

Aizenath

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1021 posts
  • LocationCloser to hell than heaven...
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:notRO

Posted 19 July 2014 - 07:52 PM

I remember that when this quest and I followed a guide it was either missing a step or I missed a step.

Did you try taking to them again? did you check you quest window for the next step?

#3 Anakron

Anakron

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 229 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 12 August 2014 - 07:01 AM

I remember that when this quest and I followed a guide it was either missing a step or I missed a step.

Did you try taking to them again? did you check you quest window for the next step?

Hey, thanks for replying. I had resolved this, it was a bug connected with doing turn in and leaving eden group right before hand that is still in the game. Certain quest npcs stop updating till you completely exit the game and log back in. Same still happens with the murder mystery quest after doing the quest to unlock Brasilis Dungeon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users