Tiki Tuesday Question Lounge for 7/22 - Bahooka Tiki Lounge - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Tiki Tuesday Question Lounge for 7/22

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
35 replies to this topic

#1 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 20 July 2014 - 01:09 PM

Aloha everyone! This is the place to ask questions for Campitor and I to answer during our Tiki Tuesday live show taking place at 3pm on Tuesdays. Please check out previous threads to make sure that you aren’t asking a question that we’ve already covered.

The recipe of the week: From Gekkeikan Sake’s website:

Kyoto Breeze
2 parts Gekkeikan Sake
½ part cranberry juice
1 part fresh grapefruit juice
Peel from ¼ a grapefruit
Peel from ½ a lemon
1 bar spoon sugar

Muddle the grapefruit peel, lemon peel and
sugar in a mixing glass. Add Gekkeikan Sake,
grapefruit juice and cranberry juice. Shake well
over ice and fine strain into a tall glass with
fresh ice. Garnish with a lemon twist.
Kyoto

#2 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 20 July 2014 - 04:09 PM

1. Any chance of adjusting the Splendide board to give out these EXP rewards?

It shouldn't be that hard to figure out what the xp should be...Mob xp x kill count.

This is what the exp SHOULD be (you can check toxn's irowiki link to see how horrible it actually is):
Cornus - 936,000 / 600,600
Naga - 441,600 / 331,800
Pinguicula - 315,150 / 362,850
Luciola Vespa - 243,300 / 270,900

As it stands, VIP with the suggested rewards should get 5.8m xp (this includes monster kill xp). Thats reasonable to get them up to 120.

2. Next suggested Bounty Board for implementation is Hugel. However, I would like to have both the field and dungeon monsters be all on the same board so that players can just pick them in the safety of the town rather than split them up into a town and dungeon boards like you have for Payon. This will be the ultimate test of whether or not you guys can actually make it so players can pick the 4+ monsters they WANT in order to get EMBs and group EXP rather than having to do ALL the monsters. Please take your time with this board as it will determine the fate of the rest of the Bounty Board system.

No pressure.

#3 Toxn

Toxn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3511 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 20 July 2014 - 04:36 PM

Less of a question and more of a request, bounty boards are great but some areas that could benefit from having the boards are actually kind of pathetic spawn wise. Splendide, which was the last to receive a bounty board is one of those areas. Can we request and get the following update to hopefully improve future (and current) boards?

[_] Adjusted spawn rate of monsters in certain areas. (Splendide Field, Umbala Field, Sphinx, Glast Heim, Niffleheim etc) (August 14th, 2012)

In Splendide's case, it is not worth doing the Naga or Cornus boards at all because of their horrible spawn rate of 35 on a giant map.

We had adjusted the spawn during the spotlight, but we will request an update from kRO regarding monster spawns. 

#4 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9781 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 20 July 2014 - 04:50 PM

will we ever see a fix to the way sura skills (power absorb, power implantation, zen from rofl, occult impaction from rofl, fury from rofl) interfere with Kagerou/Oboro charms? as of right now sura can absorb K/O charms outside of PVP/WoE and power implantation replaces charms with spirit spheres (greatly reducing a K/Os power)... and the ring of flame lord replaces charms when it autocasts zen... it also eats up charms when it autocasts occult impaction and fury even if there are spirit spheres at the time... some sura  will harass K/O by absorbing their spheres or power implanting them... if that cant be fixed can we get charms for free and with 0 weight since it costs us time and money having to stop and buy more charms because a sura or the ROFL has taken our charms? charms are a vital part of the K/O classes damage and without charms our damage is GREATLY reduced... i think its unfair that only kagerou and oboro classes are effected by such a thing... gunslingers coins and warlocks orbs arnt consumed by these skills... i have sent in tickets explaining the situation with replays and never really got an answer as what was going to be done if anything...

kRO unfortunately controls that. We can create a bug report regarding this. 

Edited by Oda, 22 July 2014 - 01:24 PM.

#5 Sapphic

Sapphic

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 2660 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 05:04 PM

Are we going to see a USRC announcement soon? Also, is Sakray going to be fixed for it?!

We are waiting for more information from kRO about RWC and the rules before we schedule USRC. 

Can you add Golem Transformation Scrolls to Boxter?

Could you guys fix the Kafragarten (WoE TE) save point? I think it's located on a dead cell so you end up just teleporting all over the map.

We can fix this.

#6 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas
  • Server:Chaos when no Time Gaps

Posted 21 July 2014 - 10:08 AM

Is the vending, & trade limit ever going to be increased, & if so when? The vending limit can easily be increased by just adding & allowing for an extra digit. The trade limit just needs to be changed from at least 1b to 2b that is if the zeny limit per character isn't going to be increased, if it will be then it can be increased higher. This will also prevent a lot of scams & alleviate GM's having to assist with trades.

I have a feeling the answer will be TBD.

This is up to kRO to make changes. 

Can you guys please add Troy & the Maldgo NPC back? It seems as though you have taken care, of the issue withe hacked cards/equipment, being made.

This is not yet able to return. 

Any way to fix the trans scrolls soon, along with other item descriptions, we've been posting about? It's really taking a long time for these to be done.

Also the skill that allows people to move, & teleport everyone, on the frist floor of Eden, still needs to be disabled. This is still being abused by some.

We would like more details. 

I don't know about everyone else but I have never been able to use, Shift+F11, to toggle chat rooms off.

It is likely due to missing patch info. 

Thanks

#7 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 21 July 2014 - 10:09 AM

its ctrl+f11

#8 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9781 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 10:11 AM

Is the vending, & trade limit ever going to be increased, & if so when? The vending limit can easily be increased by just adding & allowing for an extra digit. The trade limit just needs to be changed from at least 1b to 2b that is if the zeny limit per character isn't going to be increased, if it will be then it can be increased higher. This will also prevent a lot of scams & alleviate GM's having to assist with trades.

I have a feeling the answer will be TBD.

Can you guys please add Troy & the Maldgo NPC back? It seems as though you have taken care, of the issue withe hacked cards/equipment, being made.

Any way to fix the trans scrolls soon, along with other item descriptions, we've been posting about? It's really taking a long time for these to be done.

Also the skill that allows people to move, & teleport everyone, on the frist floor of Eden, still needs to be disabled. This is still being abused by some.

I don't know about everyone else but I have never been able to use, Shift+F11, to toggle chat rooms off.

Thanks

its not like youre going to watch the livestream for the answers so why waste their time asking questions youll not even get the answers to?

#9 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas

Posted 21 July 2014 - 10:15 AM

its ctrl+f11

Well the announcement is wrong then...LOL

Strange though. That doesn't work for me either. Is, and/or, does it work in Eden?

#10 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas

Posted 21 July 2014 - 10:19 AM

its not like youre going to watch the livestream for the answers so why waste their time asking questions youll not even get the answers to?

Becuse I am unable to watch it, the same as many others, that's why Oda normally posts the answers on this thread.

The real question is why do you keep wasting the time to troll so much :hmm:

#11 HeIIraiser

HeIIraiser

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1201 posts
  • LocationUranus
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 21 July 2014 - 10:25 AM

#12 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9781 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 10:29 AM

Becuse I am unable to watch it, the same as many others, that's why Oda normally posts the answers on this thread.

The real question is why do you keep wasting the time to troll so much :hmm:

oda doesnt always post the answers (in fact youve complained the last few weeks that he hasnt)... and yet you still feel the need to take up time during the feed to ask questions you never intend to actually bother getting the answers to... the rest of us actually watch the feed... we ask questions and we get our answers there... if we miss something we go back and rewatch it later... because we actually care about our questions being answered... so if you cant take the time to watch the feed either when its live or after its archived then youre the one whos trolling... this is at least the third week youve asked about Troy... troy has been removed to help stop RMTers from making it harder to track their illegal items... it has not been solved anymore than the botting problem has been solved... its an ongoing issue...

#13 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas

Posted 21 July 2014 - 01:06 PM

oda doesnt always post the answers (in fact youve complained the last few weeks that he hasnt)... and yet you still feel the need to take up time during the feed to ask questions you never intend to actually bother getting the answers to... the rest of us actually watch the feed... we ask questions and we get our answers there... if we miss something we go back and rewatch it later... because we actually care about our questions being answered... so if you cant take the time to watch the feed either when its live or after its archived then youre the one whos trolling... this is at least the third week youve asked about Troy... troy has been removed to help stop RMTers from making it harder to track their illegal items... it has not been solved anymore than the botting problem has been solved... its an ongoing issue...

Thanks for your input. If you don't like my posts, then just add me to ignore, otherwise stop trolling me, & trying to give me a hard time about anything I post. I know why Troy was removed. You don't know that the problem hasn't been resolved. In fact many people have already been banned for using hacks & 3rd party programs.

Also Oda does post the answers most of the time & in fact did post some answers the past week or two.

#14 meli

meli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2688 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 03:00 PM

I decided to gather info about Heart Wing Hairband so you can ask for it to kro ezpz, you're welcome!!

Implemented in kro 2012/01/25 Item #18563

http://ro.gnjoy.com/...mSeq=2&ID=18563

Edit: Also, please have a look at kro's kafra shop, there are a lot of interesting kafra items you could bring over to iro, for example large life potions http://ro.gnjoy.com/roshop/mall.asp and overall all of their consumables.

Sure we can ask. 

Edited by Oda, 22 July 2014 - 01:28 PM.

#15 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 21 July 2014 - 03:09 PM

Would it be possible to get silver dragon helm unbound?

Not at this time, but we will be bringing the event back!

#16 GreenIvy

GreenIvy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 620 posts
  • Server:Renewal Chaos

Posted 21 July 2014 - 06:46 PM

Is there any plan to unbound RWC accessories? 

Not at this time. 

#17 spikexp

spikexp

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 2181 posts
  • Server:Chaotic

Posted 22 July 2014 - 12:17 AM

Hi Oda/Camp, can you start writing the answers to Tiki here again? My connection is quota-based and quite slow. Loading a 30-min vid might take a few hours and burns a lot of megabytes of quota. While playing RO only burns ~100MB per month (or less, I suppose) and even on ~25KBps it runs okay.

It's ok if you guys aren't going to write the answers here tho, I might be the only one using a slow, quota-based internet around.

Yes I will try. 

#18 AlmrOfAtlas

AlmrOfAtlas

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6533 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 12:30 AM

Hi Oda/Camp, can you start writing the answers to Tiki here again? My connection is quota-based and quite slow. Loading a 30-min vid might take a few hours and burns a lot of megabytes of quota. While playing RO only burns ~100MB per month (or less, I suppose) and even on ~25KBps it runs okay.

It's ok if you guys aren't going to write the answers here tho, I might be the only one using a slow, quota-based internet around.

I also use slow internet with a bandwidth cap. I just download from the Twitch website directly to my PC to watch later. I also play RO on that connection. It works just fine, although I have to wait for things.

Honestly, it's like you guys weren't even around during the age of 64k modems :v

#19 spikexp

spikexp

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 2181 posts
  • Server:Chaotic

Posted 22 July 2014 - 01:47 AM

Honestly, it's like you guys weren't even around during the age of 64k modems :v

Err.. no :v My first RO played at net cafe and vids loaded on the net weren't that popular back then. I'm not around during that age.

My bandwidth capped at less than a GB, mostly the reason why I avoid YouTube.

Only have such access when I'm at my campus (free wi-fi ftw). Though, it has a proxy thingy so I can't play RO (or any other games) through that connection.

#20 GreenIvy

GreenIvy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 620 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 03:09 AM

I don't understand why people defend them while most of the answers are just 'we will look into it'

#21 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas

Posted 22 July 2014 - 03:10 AM

I decided to gather info about Heart Wing Hairband so you can ask for it to kro ezpz, you're welcome!!

Implemented in kro 2012/01/25 Item #18563

http://ro.gnjoy.com/...mSeq=2&ID=18563

Also, please have a look at kro's kafra shop, there are a lot of interesting kafra items you could bring over to iro, for example large life potions http://ro.gnjoy.com/roshop/mall.asp

This is the case with many kRO items. I'm not sure why it's so hard to get scripts from them. It seems like either they are not being requested and/or kRO just is taking their sweet time to do so. I understand their is a contract saying we can't get items, for at least 6 months, but there are many things that are taking a year or more to get.

Is there any plan to unbound RWC accessories? 

I beleive this was asked last week & the answer was no due to them being a special event item. I wish they would though. I had to buy multple boxes, for each of my accounts, & don't even need, or uses the rings for the most part. In a way it doesn't make sense though since the RWC Weapons are not account bound.

#22 GreenIvy

GreenIvy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 620 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 03:16 AM

This is the case with many kRO items. I'm not sure why it's so hard to get scripts from them. It seems like either they are not being requested and/or kRO just is taking their sweet time to do so. I understand their is a contract saying we can't get items, for at least 6 months, but there are many things that are taking a year or more to get.

I beleive this was asked last week & the answer was no due to them being a special event item. I wish they would though. I had to buy multple boxes, for each of my accounts, & don't even need, or uses the rings for the most part. In a way it doesn't make sense though since the RWC Weapons are not account bound.

thanks for the info

sigh, I'm not planning to spend more money on something that I have to create for each account, especially they are not cheap to make

#23 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 22 July 2014 - 03:24 AM

common indonesian net problem :(

#24 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas

Posted 22 July 2014 - 04:13 AM

thanks for the info

sigh, I'm not planning to spend more money on something that I have to create for each account, especially they are not cheap to make

Your welcome & I completely agree. It sucks having to buy 2 Rally Boxes, for each account, & then not even being able to use, or sell the rings. It would have been better if they made the boxes for the pendants, & rings seperate, but obvioulsy they didn't in order to sell more of them...

P.S. I've had to buy at least 7 of them for my accounts.... sigh

Edited by Razzez, 22 July 2014 - 04:18 AM.

#25 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 22 July 2014 - 04:38 AM

Your welcome & I completely agree. It sucks having to buy 2 Rally Boxes, for each account, & then not even being able to use, or sell the rings. It would have been better if they made the boxes for the pendants, & rings seperate, but obvioulsy they didn't in order to sell more of them...

P.S. I've had to buy at least 7 of them for my accounts.... sigh

maybe it is wise to have melee, ranged and caster chars on one account to prevent rwc stuffs went unusable

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users