Help - Where to Get Call Beast and Sacrifice Skill Books - Newbie Zone - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Help - Where to Get Call Beast and Sacrifice Skill Books

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 freezeblink

freezeblink

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 11:50 AM

Hi to everyone,

I am sorry if I sound desperate (although I am), but I need to know where can I find the Unique Skill Book "Sacrifice" for Soldier Class, and "Call Beast" for Hawker Class.
I know it is dropped by either Candle Ghost, or Electric Ghost, but is there any locations where the drop is more prone? Or does it depend on our level?
Much thanks for reading, and more thanks for anyone who can solve this.
Cheers :rolleyes:

#2 PeppermintDream

PeppermintDream

Purveyor of Positivity

• ROSE Moderators
  • 615 posts
  • LocationMy own little world
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 31 July 2010 - 12:23 PM

I have found it to be more relevant to character level when trying to get unique skill books to drop. I've picked up the "Call Beast" skill on Luna with characters level 9x-10x from Electric Ghosts most frequently. I imagine it would also drop in Goblin Caves B-3 by Candle Ghosts. I don't have any soldier characters, but I think I remember getting "Sacrifice" from Yigore Ghosts just outside of Xita on Eldeon. I might be wrong--it was definitely a unique soldier skill book, something that I couldn't use, so I didn't pay close attention! Also, that was fairly a long time ago, because I haven't had a character in the level range to obtain the "Sacrifice" skill book for about two years! Location is somewhat relevant, since you'll want to be in an area where ghosts are going to spawn for the character of the correct level range to get the drop, and I hope that helps! Good luck in your search! Posted Image

#3 Jappie2

Jappie2

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 595 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam

Posted 31 July 2010 - 12:47 PM

Look here: http://rose.kuro-tejina.com/

#4 Jappie2

Jappie2

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 595 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam

Posted 31 July 2010 - 12:49 PM

This is better :rolleyes: : http://rose.kuro-tej...j=1&sb1=4&sb2=1

#5 freezeblink

freezeblink

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 01:00 AM

I have found it to be more relevant to character level when trying to get unique skill books to drop. I've picked up the "Call Beast" skill on Luna with characters level 9x-10x from Electric Ghosts most frequently. I imagine it would also drop in Goblin Caves B-3 by Candle Ghosts. I don't have any soldier characters, but I think I remember getting "Sacrifice" from Yigore Ghosts just outside of Xita on Eldeon. I might be wrong--it was definitely a unique soldier skill book, something that I couldn't use, so I didn't pay close attention! Also, that was fairly a long time ago, because I haven't had a character in the level range to obtain the "Sacrifice" skill book for about two years! Location is somewhat relevant, since you'll want to be in an area where ghosts are going to spawn for the character of the correct level range to get the drop, and I hope that helps! Good luck in your search! Posted Image

Thx peppermint for the reply. Clarified many of my doubts. I definitely gonna have to whack more ghosts from now on, regardless of the monster color (just to be sure)

This is better :unsure: : http://rose.kuro-tej...j=1&sb1=4&sb2=1

I did check the website (it was the first one I turned to) but his collection on the candle ghosts / electric ghosts / yigore ghosts were not working properly. I did try the search box, but was forwarded to a gibberish link. I would not have turned to the forum, if his website had the right reference :o

Thx lots for all your help :rolleyes: See you around in ROSE.

#6 PurpleYouko

PurpleYouko

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 622 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 10:25 AM

You should have gone to my thread in the FAQ and guides section to report this.

I have fixed it now so that it displays the monsters correctly based on their drop id instead of their names.

Clicking the link labeled "Candle/Elec ghost" will now take you here

http://rose.kuro-tej...?dropsearch=519

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users