#1 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts
  • Playing:Metal Assault
  • Server:US Server 1

Posted 04 July 2014 - 07:35 PM

With what we've all now gone through, we want to pay close and careful attention to the servers now.

Please post anything experienced now that we've applied the roll-back and all known fixes to issues here.

Thank you everyone, we are so very appreciative of the incredible patience and understanding you've all given us. We hope the effort of compensation is enjoyed and appreciated just as much.

Thank you

~ROSE Dev Team

---

Thank you bonuses active on the server until Friday!~

50% Bonus Exp

2X Drop Rates

Free Game Arena Energy

Some FAQs

Q: When will we get the Premium Account compensation?

A: I've put in the request to have it all applied as soon as possible. The process is a bit of paperwork, but I'm pushing to get it to go through as quickly as we can. It should get done within this week.

Q: I'm still having [item issue] from before!

A: For many posted and reported issues, we need you to write in a ticket. The reason why, is because for many of your issues now being experienced, we are not able to reproduce them, which means it may be a character unique issue that needs personal attention and review. We have requested that all tickets of this nature be prioritized and escalated to our immediate attention.

Q: Where do I get my 'I survived!' t-shirt?
A: We've placed them in to your Item Mall's Purchase Tab. If you were online at any point between June 27th and July 4th prior to the roll-back, you will have been given one T-Shirt on the account.

Q: Why is my account banned after the roll-back?
A: There were a small handful of accounts that were placed under suspension to properly restore, because of an issue with the Lucky Spin. Once we've corrected the issue, we will release the accounts and an additional request will be put in to add additional Premium Service time to the account.

Q: [Bug Report] Any related Clan Function, Chat, Kick, Disband, etc.
A: The world server likely was unavailable at the moment, due to a crash or freeze. This can cause any features related to the clan system to cease functioning. If you still are encountering the issue and are sure the world server is working, please post or submit a ticket to have it investigated in to directly.

Q: Why can't I put [various items] in to the IM Storage?
A: The Staging for Item Restriction changes has not been completed. While many items under the old restrictions were able to be shifted in to some of the newer allowances, not all were and will need to wait until we complete their various stages of new restrictions.

Q: [Bug Report] My items aren't auto-stacking in the storage anymore!
A: This actually is not a bug. The ability to create unique stacks was created to allow for organization somewhat easier. While we have not yet fully implemented some helping features, the issue of items not stacking automatically on default when put in storage is intended. We will be working on the helpful and enhancement features in the future, such as holding a key and clicking on an item to auto-deposit it in to the active storage tab, and auto-stacking if possible.

Q: [Bug Report] When I spawn in, I'm inside an object and can't move.
A: This is not a bug that was resulted from the DB update. Try relogging, as spawn placement can sometimes be random based on the area around a spawn location.

Q: Why isn't my ticket answered yet?
A: Please try to give some time and extend the patience you gave to us when we were fixing the issues to the Player Experience Team. They're working hard too, trying to get through all the tickets submit as quickly as possible, while we also keep them informed on what's going on development side, so they can be able to quickly offer answers to tickets for those who don't read the forums and keep up with us here.

Q: (Server) crashed/went down! It's not stable yet, why did you say it was?
A: For our stipulation of what we gave consideration to call stable, is true. But that doesn't mean everything is 100%. And we've had the periodic crash even prior to the update as well which we always worked to fix as quickly as possible. The frequency will become less and less as new causes occur.
Reported bugs

Q: The old Storage Scrolls keep disappearing!
A: Yes, they are being compensated in to Premium Points on the character they are on, because they are no longer able to be used with the new storage design.

Q: Now that you've finished the DB update, when is the merge?
A: We will announce when that will become a reality. For now, we're still just talking about wanting to do it.

Reported bugs we're looking in to (if not already working on a fix)

1. (llullTAKSIAPO) When I try to unequip my Lucky Spin Costume, my client crashes and I cannot log in anymore.
  2. (HoneyBunz) Cannot add someone to friend list.
  3. (zonlicht) Cannot put materials in to storage. It keeps saying the storage is full, but I have a stack in the storage already.
  4. (Krizalis) When I put ammo in to a slot, it would disappear and not work. It also duplicates the ammo.

Bugs we have fixes for:

1. (borgahutt & jagz) The buy vend is broken. When you put items in vend, they don't display where you put them, and there's issues with the quantity updating correctly form purchases.
  2. (Leeny) The buy tab wipes when I log out, please fix.

#2 maischoyuchen

maischoyuchen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 108 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 04 July 2014 - 07:39 PM

Thanks Leonis!

#3 ReinaB

ReinaB

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 133 posts
  • Server:Draconis & Leonis

Posted 04 July 2014 - 07:46 PM

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TY TY TY TY TY!!!!!!

#4 GooglyEyes

GooglyEyes

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 04 July 2014 - 07:56 PM

Yessir! You guys are the real MVP's. Appreciate all the hard work and long hours you put into this :)

#5 Leeny

Leeny

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 857 posts
  • LocationUSA New York

Posted 04 July 2014 - 08:09 PM

For one thing, the servers arn't connecting. It's just sitting at Connecting to Server and doing nothing, I waited 5 minutes then just clicked cancel. This is so lame, I'm going to bed, not bothering with this until servers are fixed.

Edit: It connected.

Edited by Leeny, 04 July 2014 - 08:13 PM.

#6 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 04 July 2014 - 08:30 PM

Seems to be working fine for me. And really fast both logging in and relogging. 

#7 admintox

admintox

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 54 posts
  • Server:Draconis and Leonis

Posted 04 July 2014 - 08:33 PM

how can we get the free premium? i thought there is a free premium for those players whos ONLINE that time(server crash) ty

#8 Leeny

Leeny

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 857 posts
  • LocationUSA New York

Posted 04 July 2014 - 08:33 PM

Seems to be working fine for me. And really fast both logging in and relogging. 

Yes, it's working great. Thanks DEVS!

#9 Genesis

Genesis

ROSE Developer

• Community Managers
  • 2066 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 04 July 2014 - 08:49 PM

how can we get the free premium? i thought there is a free premium for those players whos ONLINE that time(server crash) ty

Premium time should be given out to everyone within the next few days I'd imagine.

#10 admintox

admintox

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 04 July 2014 - 08:51 PM

and the i survive t-shirt too? xD  ?????

#11 DrunkinMonkey

DrunkinMonkey

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 630 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/Slothnessmonst1
  • LocationBrisbane / QLD / Australia (GMT+10)
  • Server:There can be only one :D

Posted 04 July 2014 - 08:53 PM

awesome date night with the missus tonight but good to see the servers back up and running while I got a whole week off from the kids mwahahahaha

#12 admintox

admintox

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 04 July 2014 - 08:56 PM

Premium time should be given out to everyone within the next few days I'd imagine.

oh.. ok , i tot its along the rollback, anyways tnx. :D

#13 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 04 July 2014 - 08:57 PM

and the i survive t-shirt too? xD  ?????

The tshirt is in the purchases tab of the Item Mall

#14 KHAIDOH

KHAIDOH

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 113 posts
  • LocationOffice

Posted 04 July 2014 - 08:59 PM

Draconis Down !!

#15 california0707

california0707

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 138 posts
  • Server:leonis

Posted 04 July 2014 - 09:07 PM

So I reported the bug issue but I got banned. I just made a lot of spins to get a cool screenshot without any intentions of making money or benefiting from it. Why the -_-?

#16 pandasoup23

pandasoup23

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 422 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:Draco

Posted 04 July 2014 - 09:07 PM

it seems when you log in, you only see leonis .-. draconis is no where to be found...BUT people who logged prior are still moving and playing normally

Edited by pandasoup23, 04 July 2014 - 09:08 PM.

#17 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts

Posted 04 July 2014 - 09:12 PM

Appears to be back now.

#18 hjvg

hjvg

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 44 posts
  • LocationHolland

Posted 04 July 2014 - 09:19 PM

to bad premium is not activeded yet i still hope it will be activated today so we can enjoy it this weekend. for me it has more use in the weekend then on normal work days

#19 KHAIDOH

KHAIDOH

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 113 posts
  • LocationOffice

Posted 04 July 2014 - 09:22 PM

I notice there is a problem on Clan. When you Disorganize your Clan your client will force stop or crash. Same when you kick Clan member.

#20 KHAIDOH

KHAIDOH

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 113 posts
  • LocationOffice

Posted 04 July 2014 - 09:25 PM

Draconis down again !!! Why Intermittent? I thought its Stable.

#21 IAfjiBa

IAfjiBa

Cleric Representative/Community Member of the Month for June

• Members
  • 1451 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 04 July 2014 - 09:32 PM

Thank you everyone, we are so very appreciative of the incredible patience and understanding you've all given us. We hope the effort of compensation is enjoyed and appreciated just as much.

Thank you

~ROSE Dev Team

Thank you Rose Dev Team, we are so very apprecative of the incredible patience and hard working you've all given us. We hope that your sleep will be enjoyed and appreciated just as much.

Thank you

~Rose Online Community

#22 llullTAKSIAPO

llullTAKSIAPO

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 412 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:Arua (Leonis)

Posted 04 July 2014 - 09:45 PM

I tried to unequip my spin costume set. then my client got crashed.

I can't even log in game now after client got crashed due to removing spin costume at costume tab on my vendor account. So any explanation about these?Whenever i'm trying to log back, my client automatically get crashed after i click the button to enter game.

Edited by Zurn, 04 July 2014 - 10:00 PM.

#23 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts

Posted 04 July 2014 - 10:01 PM

Which costume was it that you unequipped?

Have you tried check all to make sure you are completely patched?

#24 llullTAKSIAPO

llullTAKSIAPO

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 412 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:Arua (Leonis)

Posted 04 July 2014 - 10:03 PM

already checked, i tried to unequiped this blue chinese spin costume thingy. 1st was the chest then booom? client already got cashed. Tried to relog but it won't let me enter game?instantly client crashed while im clicking enter world..

#25 ReinaB

ReinaB

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 133 posts
  • Server:Draconis & Leonis

Posted 04 July 2014 - 10:03 PM

im sorry for others having issues but I recreated my character and am already lvl 63 muse and I haven't had any problems the entire time since I had logged in.

Thank you ROSE Team :p_love:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users