#226 GooglyEyes

GooglyEyes

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 98 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 12 July 2014 - 09:18 PM

thats why never to use medals, it just ruined the game, i think those medals need to be removed from the game, what is the point to farm using medal this medal that , so no medals no drop right ? grrrrr way to go dev team ( another way to make this game pay to win ) 

actually that is not pay to win lol. those medals just give you a higher CHANCE and the item is still available to the public.

#227 maischoyuchen

maischoyuchen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 09:26 PM

thats why never to use medals, it just ruined the game, i think those medals need to be removed from the game, what is the point to farm using medal this medal that , so no medals no drop right ? grrrrr way to go dev team ( another way to make this game pay to win ) 

wrong.. that day i dont use medal and still got 2 epics beside its tradeable & you can buy it so i dont see any problem here.

#228 poso

poso

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 09:36 PM

actually that is not pay to win lol. those medals just give you a higher CHANCE and the item is still available to the public.

eventually some one got to buy those medals at IM shop right ? well i personally bought it my self, than i realized how we so much depend on it .. so much different using medals and not. i got 5 - 6 epics using those medals, and compare to regular hunting without medals is like nothing in 30 minutes ,,, see the difference now ???/

#229 maischoyuchen

maischoyuchen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 09:42 PM

eventually some one got to buy those medals at IM shop right ? well i personally bought it my self, than i realized how we so much depend on it .. so much different using medals and not. i got 5 - 6 epics using those medals, and compare to regular hunting without medals is like nothing in 30 minutes ,,, see the difference now ???/

i'm 101% sure you get profits from selling those epics. so what is the problem? lol

#230 GooglyEyes

GooglyEyes

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 10:31 PM

you can still farm epics without the medals right ? it doesnt matter if its faster or not, the point is that you can still obtain those items without the medals. the medals is your own choice and that my friend is not pay to win.

plus i got 6 epics in 4 hours ( i know not alot but i wasnt prem or had a spin costume) but still 6 epics that i got without the medals. you dont need the medals to get epics.

Edited by GooglyEyes, 12 July 2014 - 10:38 PM.

#231 Tormented

Tormented

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 271 posts
  • Locationlvln my lil chars ;)
  • Server:Arua

Posted 13 July 2014 - 01:15 AM

I was on Leonis about 10 minutes ago killing krawfies and the game glitched with the muse just continually attacking and missing, none of the menu controls would work to change character or logout and I had to force the game to close.

Logged back in and it seems ok now - but I thought that this was one of the faults that had been corrected?

If it's supposed to have been corrected - it hasn't been as it's still happening.

Or is this bug still active for the time being 'till they sort it?

Also, Leonis, the storage bug where it hides items that are in storage is still happening, but I can't remember if you said that it had been sorted or if it was something that had to be looked at in future update etc - but thought I'd mention it anyway :thumb2:

Edited by Tormented, 13 July 2014 - 01:16 AM.

#232 Tormented

Tormented

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 271 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 01:27 AM

I don't get the premium daily free item. The message that i have a free item to redeem appears whenever i open the itemmall but when I check the purchase tab i don't see any.

I just read this, (didn't know about though it's probably in some posting somewhere but I missed it),  and thought that I wasn't getting any messages at all about the gift as I didn't know that it was available and not looking out for any message when going into IM, but I just checked on one of my accounts and saw the message and redeemed it.

Thought I'd logon to one of my other accounts to get it but it doesn't give me any message about a free gift, I haven't already redeemed anything on that account either so unless I'm misunderstanding what and how the free gift thing works - it's not working :angry:

And I'm a bit peeved now at not knowing about them since I've now missed some of the daily gifts on all my accounts :wall:

RTFM I suppose lol :thumb:

I just finished checking and it's on 2 of my accounts.

Edited by Tormented, 13 July 2014 - 01:54 AM.

#233 9805140304001649613

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts
  • Server:LEONIS

Posted 13 July 2014 - 03:04 AM

leonis down!!!

#234 hjvg

hjvg

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 44 posts
  • LocationHolland

Posted 13 July 2014 - 06:53 AM

I just read this, (didn't know about though it's probably in some posting somewhere but I missed it),  and thought that I wasn't getting any messages at all about the gift as I didn't know that it was available and not looking out for any message when going into IM, but I just checked on one of my accounts and saw the message and redeemed it.

Thought I'd logon to one of my other accounts to get it but it doesn't give me any message about a free gift, I haven't already redeemed anything on that account either so unless I'm misunderstanding what and how the free gift thing works - it's not working :angry:

And I'm a bit peeved now at not knowing about them since I've now missed some of the daily gifts on all my accounts :wall:

RTFM I suppose lol :thumb:

you can redeem it every 6 hours but you have to be online for about 10 min bevore you can redeem it

Edited by hjvg, 13 July 2014 - 06:53 AM.

#235 MaxMan

MaxMan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 564 posts
  • LocationRose Veteran
  • Server:Leonis/Aura

Posted 13 July 2014 - 07:46 AM

Tormented, on 13 Jul 2014 - 12:27 PM, said:snapback.png

Thought I'd logon to one of my other accounts to get it but it doesn't give me any message about a free gift, I haven't already redeemed anything on that account either so unless I'm misunderstanding what and how the free gift thing works - it's not working  :angry:

And I'm a bit peeved now at not knowing about them since I've now missed some of the daily gifts on all my accounts  :wall:

RTFM I suppose lol  :thumb:

you can redeem it every 6 hours but you have to be online for about 10 min bevore you can redeem it

thats right you get a daily box every 6 houre BUT you can get it 5min after login not 10 :)

#236 Burj

Burj

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 46 posts
  • LocationDubai
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 14 July 2014 - 12:12 AM

And i thought it was daily (every 24 hours) didn't know it's every 6 hours.

I know now the reason why i'm seeing a lot of afk characters in junon respawn area. Waiting for their free items. :)

#237 Tormented

Tormented

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 271 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 02:33 AM

Tormented, on 13 Jul 2014 - 12:27 PM, said:snapback.png

thats right you get a daily box every 6 houre BUT you can get it 5min after login not 10 :)

And i thought it was daily (every 24 hours) didn't know it's every 6 hours.

I know now the reason why i'm seeing a lot of afk characters in junon respawn area. Waiting for their free items. :)

Thanks all for that - I'll start redeeming them from today then lol. :thumb2:

Still don't understand why not showing on all accounts that were used though :dunno:

#238 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts
  • Playing:Metal Assault
  • Server:US Server 1

Posted 14 July 2014 - 10:23 AM

Leo can you check pm i asked something :3

I'll be going through my inbox today, so I should get to your message. :)

Leo pls check the drop thing again cuz none of my partymembers can get hira tear drop quest or the bone for the dog mount

If this is what your message was in regards to, we'll be including a fix for that this week.

Another tiny bug, when armor is about to break, like 1-3 dura left, the item is greyed out in the inventory and a tiny icon appears on the top left corner of the screen, thats normal. When an item is broken, 0 dura, the tiny icon shows in the corner but in the inventory the item doesnt have the greyed out effect and doesn't show the item is broken, unless you hover the cursor over it. It's nothing major, but sometimes you too lazy too check the dura and wonder why you cant equip it.

Bug listed to be looked in to and fixed, thank you for the report.

I don't get the premium daily free item. The message that i have a free item to redeem appears whenever i open the itemmall but when I check the purchase tab i don't see any.

You need to click the button that redeems the gift. It doesn't automatically deposit in to your purchase tab.

I was on Leonis about 10 minutes ago killing krawfies and the game glitched with the muse just continually attacking and missing, none of the menu controls would work to change character or logout and I had to force the game to close.

Logged back in and it seems ok now - but I thought that this was one of the faults that had been corrected?

If it's supposed to have been corrected - it hasn't been as it's still happening.

Or is this bug still active for the time being 'till they sort it?

Also, Leonis, the storage bug where it hides items that are in storage is still happening, but I can't remember if you said that it had been sorted or if it was something that had to be looked at in future update etc - but thought I'd mention it anyway :thumb2:

It sounds as if your client lost connection and synchronization. From your report, it'll be impossible for us to identify who's side it was on, but we'll be looking in to our server operations and functionality, from the recent disconnections and server downs.

Any synchronization issues can result in that experience of constant missing or unresponsiveness to actions in-game.

As for the storage hiding issue, cases discovered of it occurring were fixed, but that doesn't mean all cases are fixed. If you're still finding it happening, we'll continue to try and locate any more causes that could result in that happening and fix them when found. We appreciate the reports and feedback!

#239 Filipito98

Filipito98

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 996 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in another world

Posted 14 July 2014 - 12:17 PM

well i got mah new pc :D, time to get back to rose, and try this new EPIC ULTRA FREAKING updates :D

also will check that news stuffs :rice:  soo excited, hehe

gimme luck for dont have problems wen im downloading the game ^^

hope it can be compatible with win 8 :p_swt:  cause if i change to win7 need to find the drives n etc n im too lazy for do dat :p_devil:

#240 DrunkinMonkey

DrunkinMonkey

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 630 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/Slothnessmonst1
  • LocationBrisbane / QLD / Australia (GMT+10)
  • Server:There can be only one :D

Posted 14 July 2014 - 01:07 PM

well i got mah new pc :D, time to get back to rose, and try this new EPIC ULTRA FREAKING updates :D

hope it can be compatible with win 8 :p_swt:  cause if i change to win7 need to find the drives n etc n im too lazy for do dat :p_devil:

runs fine on windows 8 :D

#241 Valakas

Valakas

Community Member of the Month for April

• Members
  • 817 posts
  • LocationThere! *points somewhere*
  • Server:Draconis & Odin

Posted 14 July 2014 - 10:36 PM

awwwwhhh come on!! Server froze :(

#242 jovu

jovu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 10:40 PM

Everyone cant move in Draconis now! but still can chat in Clan Chat channel  :p_swt:

#243 InvictusGaming

InvictusGaming

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 10:46 PM

what does the fox say? freeezzeee

#244 thetrangdamvn

thetrangdamvn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1671 posts
  • LocationHanoi, Vietnam - GMT +7

Posted 14 July 2014 - 11:42 PM

Hi Leo and everyone, I wanna know this is a bug or intentional new feature. :heh:

pBX48x8.jpg

As shown in the picture, this Holy Necklace can be appraised? :p_idea:

#245 IAfjiBa

IAfjiBa

Cleric Representative/Community Member of the Month for June

• Members
  • 1451 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 15 July 2014 - 12:40 AM

I want also a new computer  :Emo_14:

#246 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts
  • Playing:Metal Assault
  • Server:US Server 1

Posted 15 July 2014 - 08:32 AM

Hi Leo and everyone, I wanna know this is a bug or intentional new feature. :heh:

pBX48x8.jpg

As shown in the picture, this Holy Necklace can be appraised? :p_idea:

Came from a monster drop, that's how that works. :) It is within the realm of mechanics that it can receive an appraisal stat.

#247 beachbabyc

beachbabyc

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 212 posts
  • LocationAtlanta, Georgia, USA

Posted 15 July 2014 - 09:58 AM

I want also a new computer  :Emo_14:

Ditto  :p_idea:

#248 Priested

Priested

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 451 posts
  • LocationHolland
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 15 July 2014 - 12:38 PM

Leonis channel 1 down

#249 IAfjiBa

IAfjiBa

Cleric Representative/Community Member of the Month for June

• Members
  • 1451 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 15 July 2014 - 12:41 PM

Leonis channel 1 down

The DEV's know this problem and are working to fix it.

#250 Filipito98

Filipito98

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 996 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in another world

Posted 15 July 2014 - 02:55 PM

^ dam buffies ur acting like a Dev :o, i like dat :3 xD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users