7 replies to this topic

#1 ChoKaPic0

ChoKaPic0

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 06:48 AM

I know this topic have been created million of time but i need to say it too 

Can u bring back the old final decision for real i don't know why u made this .Final decision is one of the most powerfull and important skill for the bandit and actually can make the old damages on boss so why did it knock up enemy right know ? we loose so much dps with this nerf .So plz can u bring back the old decision final . so much bandit are waiting for it and are leaving every day cuz of this. Or make the spell hit fallen enemies in skill lv 3 like other spell . Can u plz just give some information on why and if u think u will put this spell again ... 

Ty 

#2 100001598107004

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 July 2014 - 02:18 AM

Well yeah they say cause can lock ppl in pvp, like pally after got cross cut broom became useless, they definitely dont want our pally use the skill to lock the ppl, but now i change the broom key to bear now , our pally really lost a lot dps with no broom

#3 gn3ranger

gn3ranger

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 28 July 2014 - 03:33 AM

That skill encourages savages to lock in pvp I remember for locks all u needed was Final Decision and Rolling Stinger+another skill. I'm looking through all the skills that savages/rogues/bandits have in their skill trees and I'm seeing a lot of Very low Cool Down Skills and a very useful Awakening Skill that stuns. Not to mention you have a skill to hide from attacks that I'm pretty sure can be used in Pvp,Emporia, and Battlesquare. I mean I'm seeing A lot of potential in this class Hell even the thief skills such as Ariel Frenzy and Rocket Punch Combo'd off with rogue/savage skills can be a deadly combination. It's just that no savage/rogue/Bandit has yet to Shine among the others to show off this classes potential.

Guarantee you a Well Stacked savage with some skill can do well even without final decision. I mean I'm not against bringing it back It's just a shame that no one has yet to adapt to the changes and make something incredible.

Can any of you savages enlighten me how final decision is so crucial to your play style that it just makes you useless without it? When you have so many skills with such low cool downs.

I mean When I saw what some people did with their Dragoons/Paladins after the BIG nerf they received I was impressed. They made use of their Awakening skills that no one ever used before and actually made use of their Z combo attacks as a opening move leading to their damaging attacks It really showed who was skilled in that class I mean you could tell Which Pallies knew what they were doing vs the ones Who could not adapt. Same thing with ninjas all the "Evade Freaks" who couldn't handle the change just rage quit, but the ones who stayed and adapted actually did well trading off their agility and evade for movement speed and Health.

Edited by gn3ranger, 28 July 2014 - 03:35 AM.

#4 nullEssence

nullEssence

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 05:18 AM

I agree with you, that final decision, as it was, was not looking great on the balanced side combined with such low cooldown skill set. 

Now I'm not really sure if this is legit reasoning, but for me, the reason why I don't want to adapt to new strategies is because, well, personally I really don't want to. This might sound stupid but the only reason I'm even playing this game is for the nostalgia factor. A long time ago I used to play this game for a really long time and Jester being my second main character, it really hurts me to play it differently. 

But again, that's just me and I understand that the developers shouldn't balance the game based off one individual's nostalgic reasoning, heh. 

Although, on the other hand, developers shouldn't ever take such extreme steps in nerfing a class either. I'm sure that this case could be solved in a different way. It was not absolutely necessary to make one of the core skills, REGARDLESS if it's overpowered, completely useless. That is a really bad... final decision. Okay, bad puns aside, the amount of solutions to this are endless. The cooldowns of skills are first. They could have played with cooldown values and eventually made a healthy, non-toxic skillset. And if that is not enough, reduce the damage values. 

Playing around with values is the key to balancing the game. It's all trial and error, no developer can ever do it from the first try. 

Edited by nullEssence, 28 July 2014 - 05:18 AM.

#5 tZerot

tZerot

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 06:47 PM

Bottom line with locking. If somebody wants to lock you then you're gonna get locked period...the only thing that has now changed is how you will be locked.  Even if a bandit can't use FD there's plenty of other ways to get locked..like a headspin spam and the same goes for pallies.  Not that I lock, but there's no avoiding it.  All this nerf did was make it more tedious and annoying for lv 39 and under bandits to lv up, or even survive for that matter, in PVE.

For me it's not a question of switching styles, because it's not as very difficult.  It's a question of, why should I?  I see no reason adapt my style or change my gear that I put a lot of time and money into because of a nerf that was forced on me.  My bandits, rogues, and savages went on standby and on standby they will stay.

Edited by tZerot, 29 July 2014 - 07:12 PM.

#6 yurioj75

yurioj75

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 408 posts
  • LocationAssindia, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany

Posted 02 August 2014 - 12:06 PM

Whether "Final Decision" is changed (back) to whatever is not on us and - sadly - not on the CM or the producer.

The developers (wherever they are) are the ones who have the power to change it. It's their final decision.

Edited by yurioj75, 02 August 2014 - 12:07 PM.

#7 darktotema

darktotema

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 January 2015 - 09:27 PM

That skill encourages savages to lock in pvp I remember for locks all u needed was Final Decision and Rolling Stinger+another skill. I'm looking through all the skills that savages/rogues/bandits have in their skill trees and I'm seeing a lot of Very low Cool Down Skills and a very useful Awakening Skill that stuns. Not to mention you have a skill to hide from attacks that I'm pretty sure can be used in Pvp,Emporia, and Battlesquare. I mean I'm seeing A lot of potential in this class Hell even the thief skills such as Ariel Frenzy and Rocket Punch Combo'd off with rogue/savage skills can be a deadly combination. It's just that no savage/rogue/Bandit has yet to Shine among the others to show off this classes potential.

Guarantee you a Well Stacked savage with some skill can do well even without final decision. I mean I'm not against bringing it back It's just a shame that no one has yet to adapt to the changes and make something incredible.

Can any of you savages enlighten me how final decision is so crucial to your play style that it just makes you useless without it? When you have so many skills with such low cool downs.

I mean When I saw what some people did with their Dragoons/Paladins after the BIG nerf they received I was impressed. They made use of their Awakening skills that no one ever used before and actually made use of their Z combo attacks as a opening move leading to their damaging attacks It really showed who was skilled in that class I mean you could tell Which Pallies knew what they were doing vs the ones Who could not adapt. Same thing with ninjas all the "Evade Freaks" who couldn't handle the change just rage quit, but the ones who stayed and adapted actually did well trading off their agility and evade for movement speed and Health.

i agree with u about other skill to replace the Final decision. But it is really really hard time at the stage 20-40, Bandit dont have much skill, final decision is the only choice. Bandit has disadvantages in PvE because it doesn't have many ranged skill like other so block is a easy choice ( such as warrior with many block skill)
I really hope that the developers think about fixing this skill 

#8 ScrambledCraig

ScrambledCraig

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 183 posts
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 13 April 2015 - 11:12 PM

Personally, i would want it back but, you can manage with Head spin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users